• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT2| - Dan Cleary

In order for tanking to be in your DNA your ancestors need to have fucked a tank.

image.php

Silexx

I don't hate the deal and Anderson has generally been the better goaltender, but the Sens just never seem to want to give Lehner the full reign as a starter.

I don't hate the deal and Anderson has generally been the better goaltender, but the Sens just never seem to want to give Lehner the full reign as a starter.

It might have something to do with our history of developing prospect goalies.

(ie.the lack of it).

Jani Hurme, Martin Prusek ftw

Today is the first day of classes, I just swapped out my first class of the day so I don't have to go for another two hours. Be Boulder™

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Classes start Aug 25 for some people...???

Shit...I guess I haven't been in school in over a decade...
Must be an American thing, classes for highschool / university start in September here. Not sure about college, but I imagine it's the same.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah, my schools in Michigan always started at the end of August, it sucked. Dunno why they just didn't wait till after Labor Day.

Samyy

Must be an American thing, classes for highschool / university start in September here. Not sure about college, but I imagine it's the same.

Start September 8th
Its my last year!

Still 3 outstanding folks for the fantasy league, check your emails people!

Also when should we have the draft? Currently its set for August 30th (this Saturday) but that is probably not going to work for everyone, pretty short notice.

Start September 8th
Its my last year!

Still 3 outstanding folks for the fantasy league, check your emails people!

Also when should we have the draft? Currently its set for August 30th (this Saturday) but that is probably not going to work for everyone, pretty short notice.

People are likely busy this weekend since it's Labour Day. How about next weekend?

First day of classes.

Global Terrorism seems like it'll be interesting.

Also, finally joined the fantasy league. Can we use Dopeystats™ for scoring?

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
I'm all set. I remember there being an option where you can select players for yourself if you're not there?

Leafs Gonna Leaf (I hope this connotation changes some day.....)

Top Bottom