• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2017 |OT| We’ve Been Here Since October

DJwpKGpV4AAd-Mr.jpg

No pressure, just be like multiple stanley cup winning hall of famers. no biggie.

lol

Calamari41

41 > 38
Preseason hockey in just a few days!

Oh, and I was going to announce this the other day but literally right as I was about to post, Solo had his big one. Didnt want to have two entirely different emotions going in here so I held off.

My wife gave birth on Saturday to our first child, a girl. 7lb10oz, 21.5in. Beautiful as can be.

Already got her Wild onesies to wear for the season. We dont mess around.

Congratulations! Say goodbye to sleep for a while.

And don't let Creeper anywhere near your child. This isn't a joke, stay away from the cat.

Preseason hockey in just a few days!

Oh, and I was going to announce this the other day but literally right as I was about to post, Solo had his big one. Didnt want to have two entirely different emotions going in here so I held off.

My wife gave birth on Saturday to our first child, a girl. 7lb10oz, 21.5in. Beautiful as can be.

Already got her Wild onesies to wear for the season. We dont mess around.

Amazing! Congrats, and good luck!

yeah that's what i'm thinking too, hence the drew blinking gif
I would love it because I could laugh at Hab fans and the 2 Nashville fans (a married couple that also happens to be cousins) all at the same time. Unfortunately we live in reality and we'll be laughed at, or continued to be laughed at.

PillarEN

That's actually a super cool pic. Kinda blows my mind that those pants are vaguely cool again. Baggy ass with more slim fit legs. I guess fashion really is cyclical.

Brb notifying child protection services

I expected snark from you. Really, anything less would have been a disappointment.

Congrats on the baby, Fubar.

Looks like your family is ALL IN.
He was ALL IN 😏

Congrats man.
ALL.

IN.

LIKE FUBAR.

Congrats! :)

I did not expect these "all in" jokes but looking back I should have. Thanks guys.

Yeah that's a major choking hazard

This was 100% savage and I did not stop laughing for a good 5 minutes. Thanks buddy.

Congrats on little Daniela Heatly McDangles

#50in07
#50in37 #believe #firstwomannhlskater

happy for you Fubes. please be a better dad than Creeper was to his kid.
Congratulations! Say goodbye to sleep for a while.

And don't let Creeper anywhere near your child. This isn't a joke, stay away from the cat.

Also forgot about the Creeper jokes. So good. You know we love ya Creeper. And just know I'd still let you hang out with my daughter. I'd have to be in the room. But you can definitely chill here in Minnesota next time you breeze through.

Right on Fubar. Congrats on the little one.
Congrats!!!
Congrats Fubar
Congratulations Fubar!
Congrats!
congrats Fubar
Congrats!!! That's awesome Fubes.
Grats FUBAR!
Grats Fubes
Big time congrats to you, Fubar!
Congrats Fubar!
Amazing! Congrats, and good luck!

Thank you everybody! This community is really, really, the best thing on Gaf. What a great group. Tremendous. The best, really. Big league.

Fubes, congratulations on your daughter!!! ☺️☺️☺️☺️

Have you named her?

May I suggest:

Breckyn
Kadde
Qayle
Sawyer-Massey

Downloading demo now

Is good.

I played the PES 18 demo and the FIFA 18 demo and then was 100% sold on PES.

I haven't played it since 15 and they needed some work then but with the option files I don't miss the licenses that FIFA has since they are added in this way.

Gameplay is sooooo good

Top Bottom