• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2017 |OT| We’ve Been Here Since October

Quick

Banned
NHL 18 is pretty much the same game as last year's.

What’s kind of sucked me in is expansion to 32 teams within Franchise Mode. Pretty sure I spent like an hour or more messing around with it. I made a Seattle team, but there’s no “Mets” or “Metropolitans” play-by-play name, so I went with one of the defaults and made their third jersey a replica of the striped Metropolitans jersey. Close enough.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Congrats Fubar!

New training camp shirt:
DJxByrIVoAg9_fE.jpg
"Suck it, old talent."

Marvie_3

Banned
Sorry, 'exactly' was the wrong word to use there. He's said that people EA deems key are kept around. But they're in the minority, and to keep costs down they layoff most of the staff after development is completed.
That makes more sense. They need to fire those people too then. The ones they keep have absolutely no idea where theyre going with the series.

NHL 18 is pretty much the same game as last year's.

What’s kind of sucked me in is expansion to 32 teams within Franchise Mode. Pretty sure I spent like an hour or more messing around with it. I made a Seattle team, but there’s no “Mets” or “Metropolitans” play-by-play name, so I went with one of the defaults and made their third jersey a replica of the striped Metropolitans jersey. Close enough.
Pretty sure they did last year. I made the Metropolitans when I moved the Coyotes.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Steve Zipay ‏Verified account @stevezipay 1m 1 minute ago

Kreider loses edge, takes spill in drills, slams into boards legs first, gets up slow a minute later, stays on ice
Steve Zipay ‏Verified account @stevezipay 1m 1 minute ago

Kreider halts before end of next skating test, heads to trainer's room
JgRdp2O.jpg

Cake Boss

Banned
New York Rangers‏Verified account @NYRangers 1h1 hour ago
More
Staal: “I think any time you lose like you do against a team like that in the second round, on a personal level, you need to be better ..."

DJxhmjpW0AE_K6t.jpg

RAGS STILL SALTY!

Quick

Banned
Pretty sure they did last year. I made the Metropolitans when I moved the Coyotes.

They probably did last year, I just haven’t gotten into NHL 17 as much as I used to.

Just as I started playing my new expansion team, I wanted to make a new set of jerseys for it and now I can’t. Oh well.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Digging the forward lines so far in camp, should have a decent offensive 4th line if it sticks.

Red will pretend this shit never happened and the world will keep on spinning
Pretend like what didn't happen? I was wrong and he showed up, but he obviously didn't want to be there. Remains obvious he still wants out and Sakic has botched this, and everyone seems to agree besides you.

Pretend like what didn't happen? I was wrong and he showed up, but he obviously didn't want to be there. Remains obvious he still wants out and Sakic has botched this, and everyone seems to agree besides you.

You're welcome NHLGAF.

As far as the rest of the shit, you'll have to forgive me for not being sold on a disingenuous representation of a quote from an interview or an expression in some promo shots that he has worn every year in those very promo shots.

Marvie_3

Banned
They probably did last year, I just haven’t gotten into NHL 17 as much as I used to.

Just as I started playing my new expansion team, I wanted to make a new set of jerseys for it and now I can’t. Oh well.
Then maybe you should have been the Milwaukee Kittens like my team. 😒

PillarEN

Are all the spelling bee kids forbidden from socializing with other kids so that they study words 24/7? The social awkwardness is just too much.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
As far as the rest of the shit, you'll have to forgive me for not being sold on a disingenuous representation of a quote from an interview or an expression in some promo shots that he has worn every year in those very promo shots.
So you honestly believe after all of this that Duchene still wants to be an Av, and Sakic has done a great job shopping him?

So you honestly believe after all of this that Duchene still wants to be an Av, and Sakic has done a great job shopping him?
I think Duchene probably wants this over but that doesn't mean a trade necessarily. I also think Sakic has made mistakes but I think he's doing the right thing putting the franchise needs over a core player who gave up last year.

Marvie_3

Banned
Stopped in the NHL store and took a peek at the new Adidas jerseys. Other than the dumb looking collars, I like them quite a bit. Everything is stitched. No more of that heat pressed bullshit. Materials on them are good too.

Top Bottom