• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2017 |OT| We’ve Been Here Since October

My brother stayed with me with me for a week and he had his gaming PC with him

I got to play the first 5 hours of NieR Automata😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Fuck I want a PS4 Pro

Nier Automata is a great game. GOTY contender for sure along with Persona 5 for me.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
jklc5bkw2u0z.jpg

"I can't wait to move to Japan where I'll be accepted"

The LA Kings have acquired the rights to Bokondji Imama from Tampa Bay for a 7th round pick.

Imama was on the Sea Dogs this year. What a great shit disturber he was for the sea Doggos

I'm gonna miss Boko Imama on the sea doggos :(((((((, fun player to watch

I was really tempted to get a Imama Sea Doggos Jersey or a Chabot one

PillarEN

It sounds like Karlsson's relationship is based on the book/movie Misery. Where else would that heel injury come from? DOMESTIC ABUSE

Line_HTX

No, I never bought one and will never get one. I only have some scrolls and one figure which remains in the box.

Scrolls and posters are better.

Stasis

Wait, what's a Momentum? ��

And you're sort of close to Hill Farmstead and other breweries in Vermont, I gather? I'm jealous. I didn't mean to suggest that the west coast has better beer. I've had some excellent stuff while in DC/NY and there's plenty else I'd love to try. The US overall is in another league.

Sorry, late to this.

Every month Dieu du Ciel releases a "Momentum" beer for that month. Some come back, some never do. Some are very very popular and go quick, some are easily available. I imagine there are varying quantites. Immoralité was a Momentum release for... April I think. I never managed to get it. It sold out by the time I realized it was out. I pay less attention to beer in Winter.

And yeah, we're close enough to VT and Hill Farmstead. I wanted to take a little jaunt down there this Summer actually. I'm 30 minutes from the border, about an hour from Plattsburgh, where there are some decent beer stores I can get stuff. The problem really is that if we're not gone for 48h we have no alcohol allowance, so between the USD/CAN exchange rate, the duties, and extra taxes? It becomes ridiculous for beer. So we'll try to make a long weekend trip down somewhere. Maybe VT, maybe the Adirondack area.

Usually I get stuff when I spend a week or so visiting family in NYC and the Philly area. We didn't make it down this Spring like we usually do so I'm kind of fiending. Hoping to pick up some decent stuff in ON for now.

Yawnier

Banned
Alright, but is he a good scorer? Still bothers me that we got fucking old ass Iginla when he's not his 2004 self.

He scored 41 goals this past season, tho mind you that was as an overager, he was also on a stacked team and a good chunk of his goals were scored on the PP opposed to at even strength.

I have my doubts he will pan out to be anything at the NHL level but if he does I could see him being similar to a 4th liner Matt Martin type of player

Pikma

Banned
Yeah it'd be pretty funny if Preds fans bailed and all that remained in the thread were Pens fans being pens fans

Cake Boss

Banned
These are some boring ass finals, I thought only the SNES played this way 🤔.

Just give the Penises the Cup and let's get 5he draft going.

zroid

Banned
Today is, I think, the last day to sign draftees if their rights are up this off-season

i know the leafs have 3 such players.
as to why i know this as a canucks fan, blame twitter

calder

Jets have two unsigned seventh round picks, Matteo Gennaro and Marcus Karlstrom. Karlstrom had a mediocre year in the Swedish third division so he's not really a prospect anymore but some people are hyping Gennaro as a late bloomer. He had 43g-37a as a 19 year old in the WHL this year, so that may project as a depth NHLer if his development hasn't completely stalled out.

Jets have had some good late round picks the past few years - anytime you get a guy in the last round who can turn into a useful AHL guy with the occasional NHL callup that's a big win. Very interested to see what Sami Niku does next year in north america.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Today is, I think, the last day to sign draftees if their rights are up this off-season

Herzog, Desroches and Korostolev

Korostolev is a highlight reel machine. A machine operating at 20% at what you'd hope but a machine nonetheless.

Shawn Thornton named Vice President of Business Operations for Florida Panthers.

I wonder whose rights are up for Montreal Prospects.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Islanders and Rangers are apparently playing a preseason game in Bridgeport, CT this year. So I guess that's something.

Top Bottom