• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ni No Kuni Collector's Edition for EU/NA [failure level well beyond critical mass]

Mejilan

Running off of Custom Firmware
Why does their website blow?
Namco page, btw.
Ordered the Wizard's Edition ages ago.
Yesterday order status mentioned something about shipping after the 1/22 release date.
Today the same page says 'boxed shipment.'

So did it ship?
When?
What carrier?
What's the estimated delivery date?

Bah.

Aeana

Yesterday order status mentioned something about shipping after the 1/22 release date.

So did it ship?
When?
What carrier?

Bah.
Perhaps it just means it's been packed but not shipped.

Namco page, btw.

So did it ship?
When?
What carrier?

Bah.

They must start to work from 9.00-10.00. So shipping will be near 13.00-14.00 (Note: this is my thoughts).

I don't think, that they are packaged them before charging nor they are start to packaging them right after charging.

Takuya

Banned
Namco page, btw.

So did it ship?
When?
What carrier?

Bah.

Same status for me as well, seems to be progress at least.

Magpul

Banned
Still waiting to see the charge to my card. I bought something from Amazon last night and it got shipped and still haven't seen a confirmation through my online billing. Wonder if I won't see it until tomorrow.

This linked worked and allowed me to view my invoice, thanks!

Where do you see the status message? Even when I click the link for order status, it's how's me the same page for viewing the invoice.

That's what I was wondering, not sure where that is. Don't see anything related to the status of the order anywhere.

Login to the namco bandai store> order history

You should see orders that you've made through the site. On the right side of the screen (opposite of the order number) you'll see "order ______"

Mine has said order submitted since last week but it changed this morning to "order in process"

Really hope they start speeding this process up considering I paid $17.55 for shipping.

Waits like this are why I detest ordering anything online, I am not a patient person and would much rather run out and just buy the game the second stores open. Online exclusive collectors editions should vanish and never come back.

reson8or

Really hope they start speeding this process up considering I paid $17.55 for shipping.

Waits like this are why I detest ordering anything online, I am not a patient person and would much rather run out and just buy the game the second stores open. Online exclusive collectors editions should vanish and never come back.

To one degree or another, this type of ordering has always been around. I remember as a kid, in order to get Boba Fett figure (originally) you had to mail away for it. I agree it sucks, but I doubt it will ever go away.

To one degree or another, this type of ordering has always been around. I remember as a kid, in order to get Boba Fett figure (originally) you had to mail away for it. I agree it sucks, but I doubt it will ever go away.

Yeah, I have always attempted to avoid mail away and online orders since I was little because of how completely unable I am to deal with anticipation for various reasons.

I think most of the frustration comes from the fact that I have had to deal with it more and more as of late between these kinds of online only deals and the fact that I am finding myself having to import games from japan more and more due to lack of localization.

Went to check my order and nearly had a mild stroke when I saw that the order now said "SOLD OUT". Then I checked my bank account and saw that I too got charged. Really hoping to get it by Friday.

Amazon.co.uk has ran out of pre-order DLC codes, so anyone that hasn't yet pulled the trigger on the normal edition or is waiting for them to restock the WE will miss out on the Griffy and Flutterby familiars:
Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch with Two Amazon-exclusive Familiars
As codes were available in limited quantities only, customers who have pre-ordered Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch with us at Amazon.co.uk before 2pm GMT, Tuesday, January 22, will receive two Amazon-exclusive Familiars as a pre-order bonus. Please note: Customers who pre-order after 2pm GMT, Tuesday, January 22 are not eligible to receive the pre-order bonus. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B008MLSNOY/

madhtr

I got an email from Amazon this morning, apologizing that the guide was delayed and that it'd ship eventually and that they'll email me with a new ETA. No email yet, and it's still not shipped. Way to hit Release Day delivery, Amazon.

The US Namco shop is so confusing. I couldn't even tell how I paid for the game aside from logging into all of my accounts until I found a charge from them.

And I still don't know for sure if it shipped or when it will arrive. Have they ever sold stuff before now? They're making Nintendo look like internet wizards in comparison.

Anyone who ordered through NB get an update?

Order In Process

got to wait until tomorrow probably if we want an update.

have a feeling that if it doesn't change people will call only to find out there's a delay in shipment. rather tell us on the site they rather wait until a phone call is made to initiate the new shipping detail then.

Order In Process

got to wait until tomorrow probably if we want an update.

have a feeling that if it doesn't change people will call only to find out there's a delay in shipment. rather tell us on the site they rather wait until a phone call is made to initiate the new shipping detail then.

Where did you see that, the order in process?

Raw64life

Where did you see that, the order in process?

I'm wondering the same thing. My card was charged but I don't see anything like that when I go to the order page.

when you log into the namco store page > My account. then click My Order History.

I did that and it just takes me to the same page it takes me too when I use my order number to the track the order. It doesn't tell me anything about the status of the order. I just get:

"Order Details
Order Number: XXXXXXXXXX
Order Date: 1/17/2013
Billing Address:
XXXXXXXXXX
Shipping Address:
XXXXXXXXXX

Product Name Qty
SOLD OUT! Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch – Wizard’s Edition Club Namco Exclusive

Boxed Shipment"

Hmmm... mine doesn't show up on order history, but my card was charged, and I can look up my order. DR is awful...

Thank goodness someone else doesn't have their order showing up in the history, was quite worried. I can look it up and it finds it but actually going to order history doesn't have it appear.

Edit: Was tempted to go grab a guide from gamestop but wow at the 40 dollar price. Suppose I'll wait until they're back in-stock at amazon. Not like I'll be receiving the game any time soon :/

jHQY0zo5henNh.png

Shrennin

Didn't get the memo regarding the 14th Amendment
Amazon.com is going to get a new supply of guides in 5 days, says to order now.

"In stock on January 27, 2013."

Usually don't get guides, but I decided to get one for this game just now. The sad thing? I wouldn't be surprised if my guide got here before my Wizard's Edition.

madhtr

Usually don't get guides, but I decided to get one for this game just now. The sad thing? I wouldn't be surprised if my guide got here before my Wizard's Edition.

My guide still hasn't shipped yet.... They apologized and haven't given me an update yet. Frustrating :(

Hobbun

That’s what’s going to happen with me, will be picking my guide up today after work. I probably won’t get my game for at least another week.

madhtr

Mine either the email this morning said the 25th which sucks but if it comes Friday or Sat I'd be happy.

This is all I got from them this morning:

"We're sorry for the delay in shipping the order you placed on January 03, 2013 (Order# ****). We have good news -- the order is now being shipped! You will receive a shipping confirmation with an updated delivery estimate within the next business day, for the following item(s):"

No update since.

Mine shows up in order history...

So it does for most seemingly, just doesn't in mine for reasons I don't know. Was thinking I might not be getting it despite pre-ordering months ago but seeing other people have the same issue relieves the tension a bit. Plus as I've said, card got charged so hopefully they can't turn back now!

Audioboxer

So with the stock of this actually being "sold out" prior to release do we think for once this is actually worthy of a SE/CE tag?

Nothing worse here in the UK buying a SE/CE and a month or so later its half the price.

I'm wondering the same thing. My card was charged but I don't see anything like that when I go to the order page.

I did that and it just takes me to the same page it takes me too when I use my order number to the track the order. It doesn't tell me anything about the status of the order. I just get:

"Order Details
Order Number: XXXXXXXXXX
Order Date: 1/17/2013
Billing Address:
XXXXXXXXXX
Shipping Address:
XXXXXXXXXX

Product Name Qty
SOLD OUT! Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch – Wizard’s Edition Club Namco Exclusive

Boxed Shipment"

This is EXACTLY what mine looks like...except I ordered ON THE FUCKING FOURTH OF JULY

Cheska

I think at this point everyone is just waiting with their hearts in their throats. I just wish they would ship them out already, it's not like they didn't have plenty of time. I mean, most of these orders are from months ago.

Shrennin

Didn't get the memo regarding the 14th Amendment
My guide still hasn't shipped yet.... They apologized and haven't given me an update yet. Frustrating :(

Oh. So maybe I will get the game before the guide. I just ordered when Amazon said they were restocking on a certain date. I want that golden familiar and the guide itself (the hardcover one) looks pretty spiffy.

That’s what’s going to happen with me, will be picking my guide up today after work. I probably won’t get my game for at least another week.

I ordered from Amazon who is apparently backlogged so it would be fairly sad if I received the guide before the game, but DR seems to be a horrible service so far which is why I wouldn't be surprised.

Top Bottom