• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NieR: Automata Live Facebook Q&A

chekhonte

/ /Is there a firm release date for the PC? I want the PC version but I don't want to wait 2 weeks or however long it takes past the console version.

mcz117chief

I'd like to personally thank all the 13 people who have voted for me, you guys are the real MVPs. And don't worry, I have something planned for you :)

jrk_smoking_jacket.jpg

Raitaro

"Is there a possibility of a NieR Remaster or Re-Release? "There is a very high possibility if NieR Automata sells like hotcakes, yes."

Please let this happen. This would be a dream come true, especially if they'd do an actual remake with Platinum's help.

That said, I fear that the chances that Nier: Automata will be doing well enough have decreased dramatically now that Nintendo chose to throw their former development partners (i.e. Platinum) under the bus in a way by releasing the Switch and Zelda so very close to PG's only known to be in development game left after Scalebound's cancellation. I mean, how unlucky can PG and Yoko Taro get?

I'll be buying a copy at release even if I have the Switch pre-ordered as well. I hope others will do the same.

Jiraiza

"Is there a possibility of a NieR Remaster or Re-Release? "There is a very high possibility if NieR Automata sells like hotcakes, yes."

Please let this happen. This would be a dream come true, especially if they'd do an actual remake with Platinum's help.

That said, I fear that the chances that Nier: Automata will be doing well enough have decreased dramatically now that Nintendo chose to throw their former development partners (i.e. Platinum) under the bus in a way by releasing the Switch and Zelda so very close to PG's only known to be in development game left after Scalebound's cancellation. I mean, how unlucky can PG and Yoko Taro get?

I'll be buying a cope at release even if I have the Switch pre-ordered as well. I hope others will do the same.

I'm buying like 4 copies, Nier remaster confirmed.

I can't help but feel like a thread like this or this may just help NieR: Automata out.

May not make it 'sell like hotcakes' but they deserve every bit of support they can get.

Maybe it'll even help people brace for the Yoko Taro craziness that's coming.

BumRush

I never played Nier but the demo of N:A sold me for Day 1. The combat was amazing and the story / artstyle / setting were intriguing.

I was trying with that last thread I made, but the title was distracting from the message and I got busy and never updated it like I planned to.

I'll have some time on Friday and I'll do what I can to get a thread like those going. (Or started, at least)

Frostman

I never played Nier but the demo of N:A sold me for Day 1. The combat was amazing and the story / artstyle / setting were intriguing.

Exactly the same for me. Really looking forward too it. I do wonder when we are going to get our next batch of info before launch such as alternate costumes etc

Top Bottom