• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ninja Gaiden 3 Details from TGS

gunbo13 said:
Novice appeal != novice gameplay. You were certainly talking about the latter.

be as that may, It still means on some level, NG has a mechanic comparable to a FG. Regardless if it is worth discussing between experts (which I've never professed to be) is neither here nor there. The two can be compared on at least a superficial level.

gunbo13 said:
Solving a problematic camera view using a mechanic means the camera isn't problematic? You are really spinning with this idea.

well, lets just agree to disagree with this.

gunbo13 said:
That's fine. But what I wrote in a post above is likely more of an accepted version of button mashing in FG and action games. I wouldn't mind if anybody disputed me but I believe most of us have a visual picture when someone says "button mashing in Devil May Cry."

which is fair, but if we really look at "button bashing" is as per the definition you offer, no action game, not even GOW, is a button basher. Its a term that doesn't have any basis in reality.

gunbo13 said:
In some regards NG has an easier entry then other action titles. But you also have to clarify which NG and in what context. And Bayonetta has by far the easiest entry difficulty of the holy trinity. That's not even close.

All NG have an easier barrier of entry than DMC in creating a flow of combat, dude to stacking essence and UTs. It takes more thought in DMC to clear a room of enemies without taking damage. Bayonetta doesn't come into it any more than GOW does.

gunbo13 said:
User combo design > the complexity of memorizing move inputs x 1,000,000. Move lists become a wash when it comes to really high level play. Only do you need to dig into move #7/100 when doing combo displays.

But if your creating your own combos and playing at a high level, you cannot be just following linear combos can you?

I have a feeling choosing to allow enemies to surrender and going through stealth sections will play into some kind of good/evil mechanic revolving around Ryu's arm, and you'll end up with one of two binary styles at some point.

benzy

~Devil Trigger~ said:
And you guys actually think ALL the enemies in the game with cower like this.

Read:

Enemies cowering in fear and you deciding whether or not to kill them is tied in with their new game design. This shit will be present throughout the rest of the game, even if it might not be for every single enemy. The whole fucking TGS NG3 trailer is about consequence. It's one of their bullet points.

ironcreed

Banned
benzy said:
Read:

Enemies cowering in fear and you deciding whether or not to kill them is tied in with their new game design. This shit will be present throughout the rest of the game, even if it might not be for every single enemy. The whole fucking TGS NG3 trailer is about consequence. It's one of their bullet points.

Hm, I wonder if there will be scenes of Ryu in a hot tub with other depressed ninjas, giving each other group hugs and sharing a their feelings over a cup of hot tea? Seriously, the hard mode video looked a bit better, but I still think it is going to be a shell of what it once was. I just have to wait to play it in order to see for myself. Sometimes you have to be there in order to witness the train wreck first hand.

subversus

I've done nothing with my life except eat and fap
the inner struggle and consequence of Habayusa's actions... Is it "Crime and Punishment: the game"? Why do they have it in NJ game???

I completed DMC4 demo btw and got grasp of mechanics. Seems quite fun and freeform. I might buy it on PC, it's 10$ now.

Beth Cyra

subversus said:
the inner struggle and consequence of Habayusa's actions... Is it "Crime and Punishment: the game"? Why do they have it in NJ game???

I completed DMC4 demo btw and got grasp of mechanics. Seems quite fun and freeform. I might buy it on PC, it's 10$ now.
It really is, and the combat only gets deeper as you get in get new skills and stuff and really get more in touch with the battle system.

essyouemeight said:

Playstyle = difficulty Hayashi is just playing with words

this is Hard mode, nothing else changes.

While who is playing is probably hamming it up a little, this video illustrates how that god awful that slide is. It really is a down grade from the roll/dash combo and doesn't give en half the zoning/spacing opportunities the old system did.

The enemies still hesitate to attack and don't really try to surround Ryu. Both of those deaths were due to the OP rocket launcher, which is kinda laughable considering

A) The flying suplex doesn't have as much range as the flying swallow
B) that was the single thing that was close to being broken in NG2.

It was slightly better but still unimpressive. It looked more like normal mode than hard.

subversus said:

word of advice :- Bloody palace mode is more fun than the main game. As soon as you unlock dante, quit and play that mode until you have leveled up every style.

SapientWolf

Trucker Sexologist
Spirit of Jazz said:
I have a feeling choosing to allow enemies to surrender and going through stealth sections will play into some kind of good/evil mechanic revolving around Ryu's arm, and you'll end up with one of two binary styles at some point.
If you can fist the cowards with the diseased arm it all might be worth it.

So wait... people are honestly upset that Team Ninja is including an OPTIONAL easier mode for new players to have fun with?

That's a thing?

This is just based off posts on the first few pages of the thread, btw.

Having played the hell out of all the Xbox versions of the Ninja Gaiden series (Master Ninja, oh yeah), I didn't mind what I saw in the video of the demo.

It's different, a little slower sure, but not a crawling pace or anything.

I'll at least give it a chance to suck or succeed before I damn it as an abomination.

subversus

I've done nothing with my life except eat and fap
The Antitype said:
So wait... people are honestly upset that Team Ninja is including an OPTIONAL easier mode for new players to have fun with?

I think all modes got nerfed... Or ruined by stupid bullshit like cinematic finishers.

I hadn't much hope for series without Itagaki anyway.

gunbo13

ThoughtsOfSpeaking said:
be as that may, It still means on some level, NG has a mechanic comparable to a FG. Regardless if it is worth discussing between experts (which I've never professed to be) is neither here nor there. The two can be compared on at least a superficial level.
There are better comparative areas to FG games but yes, you can compare them with such a broad idea. It doesn't mean much but there is something of a link.
ThoughtsOfSpeaking said:
which is fair, but if we really look at "button bashing" is as per the definition you offer, no action game, not even GOW, is a button basher. Its a term that doesn't have any basis in reality.
My definition works and it is real. I've seen plenty of gamers produce such an effect.

Example:
1. Player knows there are two different slash attacks and a grab button
2. Player knows simple /\ /\ /\ combos from watching tutorials
3. Player does not memorize or explore the documentation/combat
4. Player does not use mix-ups, intermediate, advanced techniques

Battle begins, player just starts hitting buttons. They have three in their head so they hit /\ /\ [] and something happens! [] [] O, something else happens! [] [] O, jump [], jump O, [], [], and a bunch of shit happens. The game is not that difficult so they clear the room and are progressing in the game.

That is button mashing in an action game. And this is what people sometimes claim DMC, NG, and Bayonetta to be. Those people are also off their rockers.
ThoughtsOfSpeaking said:
All NG have an easier barrier of entry than DMC in creating a flow of combat, dude to stacking essence and UTs. It takes more thought in DMC to clear a room of enemies without taking damage. Bayonetta doesn't come into it any more than GOW does.
You are saying the NG franchise is more accessible then the DMC one. That is a really broad statement that you can't just sum up by saying "essence and UTs." And Bayonetta is 100% applicable to these comparisons. DMC, NG, and Bayo are all of the same level. You are talking about a real in-depth discussion here.
ThoughtsOfSpeaking said:
But if your creating your own combos and playing at a high level, you cannot be just following linear combos can you?
Well, it seems my terminology is causing some havoc here. When we discuss these games we tend to be quite liberal with our terms. "Linear combos" is how I would phrase using starter combo options without exploring deeper into the system. I just wanted to clear that up. Frankly, a lot of my posts on mechanics read like an automotive manual written by a schizophrenic.

Regardless, high level combos is about piecing together these starter combos, as you could say. I use plenty of /\ /\ /\ in my combos but that doesn't mean the result is a simple one. High level combos is the act of combining these starter combo choices into a longer strings. It is a battle of fighting cool-downs, enemy reactions, and other factors for reasons of presentation. Typically, this fight entails using some sort of cancel in the combat system to keep the action going. I would go on but that would basically be more of a dissection on how to do combo videos. And nobody cares about how that shit works. ;)

So you are still using the foundation of the game within the most complex of combos. A novice player simply stops at the foundation.

gunbo13 said:
There are better comparative areas to FG games but yes, you can compare them with such a broad idea. It doesn't mean much but there is something of a link.

My definition works and it is real. I've seen plenty of gamers produce such an effect.

Example:
1. Player knows there are two different slash attacks and a grab button
2. Player knows simple /\ /\ /\ combos from watching tutorials
3. Player does not memorize or explore the documentation/combat
4. Player does not use mix-ups, intermediate, advanced techniques

Battle begins, player just starts hitting buttons. They have three in their head so they hit /\ /\ [] and something happens! [] [] O, something else happens! [] [] O, jump [], jump O, [], [], and a bunch of shit happens. The game is not that difficult so they clear the room and are progressing in the game.

That is button mashing in an action game. And this is what people sometimes claim DMC, NG, and Bayonetta to be. Those people are also off their rockers.

You are saying the NG franchise is more accessible then the DMC one. That is a really broad statement that you can't just sum up by saying "essence and UTs." And Bayonetta is 100% applicable to these comparisons. DMC, NG, and Bayo are all of the same level. You are talking about a real in-depth discussion here.

Well, it seems my terminology is causing some havoc here. When we discuss these games we tend to be quite liberal with our terms. "Linear combos" is how I would phrase using starter combo options without exploring deeper into the system. I just wanted to clear that up. Frankly, a lot of my posts on mechanics read like an automotive manual written by a schizophrenic.

Regardless, high level combos is about piecing together these starter combos, as you could say. I use plenty of /\ /\ /\ in my combos but that doesn't mean the result is a simple one. High level combos is the act of combining these starter combo choices into a longer strings. It is a battle of fighting cool-downs, enemy reactions, and other factors for reasons of presentation. Typically, this fight entails using some sort of cancel in the combat system to keep the action going. I would go on but that would basically be more of a dissection on how to do combo videos. And nobody cares about how that shit works. ;)

So you are still using the foundation of the game within the most complex of combos. A novice player simply stops at the foundation.

Im going to concede defeat here. Its late and my eyes are hurting lol.

That said whenever we do get a confirmed DMC collection, I think it would be good if you could to do a write up of exactly how a combo video works, if you do feel to share. I have always loved that scene as have many others and it would be nice to read a breakdown of how exactly it works.

long as you give me a glossary of terms, Ill read that shit all day long ;-)

gunbo13

ThoughtsOfSpeaking said:
Im going to concede defeat here. Its late and my eyes are hurting lol.
No need to concede. You bring up some valid information so I'm just offering a bit more. There is a lot to discuss regarding the holy trinity and how the games match up. So these sort of discussions are never negative.
ThoughtsOfSpeaking said:
That said whenever we do get a confirmed DMC collection, I think it would be good if you could to do a write up of exactly how a combo video works, if you do feel to share. I have always loved that scene as have many others and it would be nice to read a breakdown of how exactly it works.

long as you give me a glossary of terms, Ill read that shit all day long ;-)
I'll keep that in mind. "If" the collection is coming I'll be doing the OT, so we'll see.

O1lFE.jpg

Dahbomb is your glossary. That's him on the left, the guru of wisdom. I'm on the right as the guru of time and Nirolak is in the middle as the guru of life.
Giving him props for the help with the 10th anniv. thread which he probably won't see

Vergil is in nu form next to Dahbomb, hidden lvl3 in UMvC3

Yo Gotti

Banned
Between this and DmC, at least this game retains the core elements of NG's actual gameplay. Chances are if you had fun playing NG1 or 2 you'll be able to have fun playing this, even if it's an easier experience, with cowering enemies and QTE wall climbing... Let's be honest and say all NGs had almost unbearably bad gameplay segments.

I still predict there will be a Master Ninja mode that'll be damn near impossible to beat, if that exists and it's fair and not broken, then we have ourselves a Ninja Gaiden game, and hopefully it'll pave the way for an improved NG4.

A lot of the additions seen so far have been let-downs but it's still a noticeable improvement as far as graphics and animation fluidity go. Maybe I've forgotten how good NG2 is graphically but when I see this I'm genuinely impressed by how good it looks.

gunbo13

Off-topic:
ThoughtsOfSpeaking, I just noticed you sent me a past PM on youtube. Welcome to gaf.

Back on topic:
I am very sad by all of this. :(

rvy

Banned
gunbo13 said:
Back on topic:
I am very sad by all of this. :(
Your lack of ability to understand "THE FEEL OF 60FPS" is outrageous!

Wait... this is the NG 3 thread, what the fuck am I doing.

Robot Pants

rvy said:
Your lack of ability to understand "THE FEEL OF 60FPS" is outrageous!

Wait... this is the NG 3 thread, what the fuck am I doing.

You've already seen the feel of 60fps.....

There, that should do it.

Also again, I'd like to remind everyone that Ryu Hayabusa is now a government agent working for the Japanese Defense Force and fights terrorism. And also has an ear piece that he uses to communicate with HQ.
.....aaaaand the protagonist put a curse on his RIGHT ARM.... who puts a curse on someones right arm?

Robot Pants said:
You've already seen the feel of 60fps.....

There, that should do it.

Also again, I'd like to remind everyone that Ryu Hayabusa is now a government agent working for the Japanese Defense Force and fights terrorism. And also has an ear piece that he uses to communicate with HQ.
.....aaaaand the protagonist put a curse on his RIGHT ARM.... who puts a curse on someones right arm?

Honestly, I had no problem with this.

It's the arm he uses his sword with, and the curse is supposedly related to all the lives he took over the years with that sword (figuratively and literally).

And for some reason, the notion of silly curses fits in my head rather nicely along-side ninjas fighting evil. Who knows why.

Robot Pants said:

You probably had a lot of problems with the NES storyline then, considering it was pretty much the same thing minus the cursed arm. XD

So, as a question to all the other big-time Ninja Gaiden fans in the thread...

I've always felt like Ninja Gaiden Black was the most perfectly tuned, fun, satisfying game in the recent run of NG games.

I mean, for people like me, it was great to have an even harder suite of content to challenge ourselves, but I also played through it on the default difficulty first, and it just felt fast, challenging, but so sweet as you felt yourself learning and improving over the game.

I felt like neither the PS3 games nor Ninja Gaiden 2 achieved the same thing. Ninja Gaiden 2 actually felt pretty cheap in spots - there were moments and scenarios that legitimately felt like they were designed to fuck you up, and no matter how good you got at the game, or how well you memorized the boss patterns, you were just SOL.

In Ninja Gaiden, I never played through the game without losing a single sliver of health (though I've heard of people who have), but I always felt like 'yeah, I bet that's possible'

I don't believe that's possible on the NG2 games... even if it actually is.

ultim8p00

Banned
The Antitype said:

I've always felt like Ninja Gaiden Black was the most perfectly tuned, fun, satisfying game in the recent run of NG games.

I mean, for people like me, it was great to have an even harder suite of content to challenge ourselves, but I also played through it on the default difficulty first, and it just felt fast, challenging, but so sweet as you felt yourself learning and improving over the game.

I felt like neither the PS3 games nor Ninja Gaiden 2 achieved the same thing. Ninja Gaiden 2 actually felt pretty cheap in spots - there were moments and scenarios that legitimately felt like they were designed to fuck you up, and no matter how good you got at the game, or how well you memorized the boss patterns, you were just SOL.

In Ninja Gaiden, I never played through the game without losing a single sliver of health (though I've heard of people who have), but I always felt like 'yeah, I bet that's possible'

It's actually possible to beat Ninja Gaiden II on master ninja without losing health. There are no hurt runs on youtube. You just have to be borderline insane

essyouemeight said:

i'm not a self proclamed expert BUT what i saw in this vid was mostly alright the cheapness of teh bazooka , teh mount of ennemis ( they could have put more bu that were infliging enough damage IMO .... The charge attack ( doesn't know the name ) seem overused and repetitive BUT THEN AGAIN so was dimembering limb ( necessary to kill tough ennemis quickly )

I also was something at 9m22 & 9m43.. NOW aside from the fact that the other weapons are gone ( a shame .... i enjoyed dual swords, tonfas & the staff )teh game look mostly alright ... it does look more NG than i tought

Jarmel

Banned
ultim8p00 said:
It's actually possible to beat Ninja Gaiden II on master ninja without losing health. There are no hurt runs on youtube. You just have to be borderline insane
.......Jesus.

Anyway game looks easier than previous NG. It does seem like they just spammed the number of enemies in the appearance of trying to make the game harder without working on the AI at all.

Frankfurt

Banned
Just realized...

• Main ninja working for the government
  • Cursed blood
  • Time is running out to save the world/Tokyo
  • "High-tech" "Google maps" presentation in menus to match government storyline
  • QTEs (there are still QTEs in NG3, be it the wall-climbing or the diving)

This is closer to Ninja Blade than i expected.

Since we are talking about Ninja Gaiden games, allow me to throw in my 2cents about at least NGS and NGS2

Given I only have played those two, I can't comment on Black. I will say, however, that will the combat engine is superior in NGS2, everything else pales compares the NGS. The Master Ninja mode in NGS2, even though toned down compared NG2, is utterly bullshit. There are one-hit kills, mostly throws, and projectiles do a shit amount of damage when you get hit.

The boss in the NGS2 are just terrible, maybe with the exeption of Volf.

Ellis Kim said:
@The Antitype: Did you play NGS2?

Yeah. Felt the same way about it as I did NG2, really.

As for the no-hit run on NG2... yeesh. I couldn't go through with that. Too many instances in that game that felt unfair, not challenging.

The Antitype said:

I feel mostly the same way. NGB and NG2 are very different games when you get right down to it, with very different design philosophies. I thought NG2 was a big step back from Black in damn near every way, and Sigma 2 wasn't much better. I totally feel you on Black 's challenge seemed fair, while NG2 seemed...not as much. I mean, the game really does expect you to get hit, because of the larger enemy count and the healing after every fight.

The Antitype said:

Well, NG2 was designed so that you was supposed to take damage but keep going. It is a offence based game compared to NG defense based one. Thats why you have things like Dashes instead of rolls, triple flying swallows etc. The Idea is for you to be continuously attacking, not turtling.

If it hadn't beeen rushed, it would have been the perfect complement to NG. You can see the ideas works, it just needed to be balanced more effectively.

that said, this is what expert play looks like

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32Ka2qjd35Q

Best NG player I have ever seen, his videos taught me alot.

you can play this game receiving minimal if not no damage....Its just not as fun.

But yeah, nothing comes close to black.

MCD said:
NG2 intense combat and speed made NGB unplayable for me.

This is coming from a NGB bitch.

Yeah NGB was more rock, paper, scissors....a ballet of combat. you and your opponent trying tease out an opening to strike.

NG2 was more "Fuck this im here to fuck shit up" Your supposed to be constantly in motion and aggressive.

KTallguy

Banned
I watched a lot of NG3 on the show floor. It looks really bad. Tons of poor design decisions IMO. The slide looks lame, slowing the action down by crawling up a wall is dumb, the "cutting through the enemy" attack shouldn't co-exist with the finisher move, they should have been one thing. It's a really schizophrenic game; it really feels like a team wanting to do their own thing but retaining elements of NG2 for the fans. The surrendering and "consequence" really doesn't belong in a game like this either, it feels contrived. NG is not a series about moral issues.

Horrible disappointment.

Darkmakaimura

Can You Imagine What SureAI Is Going To Do With Garfield?
I'm optimistic about this game. The only complaint I would have are the graphics look too "dark". I realize it's a nighttime stage we're shown, but even then it seems a bit too black.

My only other 'complaint' against the game would be from what I'm hearing that the story isn't a continuation from the first two. I still haven't been able to find the source of that information other than what people are saying here so I really can't complain as it seems to be heresay on the forums.

G4 put up a new interview with Hayashi. He talks NG3 along with DOA5.

http://www.g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/post/716536/team-ninjas-yosuke-hayashi-talks-ninja-gaiden-3/

I believe this is the first time Hayashi has confirmed that enemy variety will be more then just ninjas.

G4: Thus far we’ve mostly seen Hayabusa fighting military-style enemies. The previous Ninja Gaiden games always had a strong supernatural element to the threat them, as well. Will we see that in NG3?

Hayashi: Absolutely. The stage we’ve been showing off is the prologue stage. In the course of the game, you’ll definitely see a wide variety of enemies. That’s one of the hallmarks of a Ninja Gaiden game. We definitely don’t want to lose that. However, we don’t want to toss certain elements in just because – we want to make sure the enemies we do put in there work with the concept and story.

Read more: http://www.g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/po...e-hayashi-talks-ninja-gaiden-3/#ixzz1Yfv14UbT

He also addresses Metroid Other M's convoluted story by laying the blame on Nintendo and Sakamoto.

G4: Going back to Ninja Gaiden 3 – Team Ninja’s last action game, Metroid: Other M, was also quite story-heavy. The story elements, however, received something of a mixed reaction among players and critics. Have you learned anything from your experience with that title, and how will you use it to improve the story presentation in NG3?

Hayashi: The story for Other M was definitely the product of Mr. Sakamoto at Nintendo. We definitely worked with them on the project, but that was all him. For NG3, we’ve worked with Masato Kato to create our own story. It’s going to be different in a lot of ways. There are definitely things we learned from Other M by working with Mr. Sakamoto and with Nintendo that we’ve applied to the NG development. The actual story that you will experience here, however, will have a very different feel. A “Team Ninja” feel, you might say.

And here's 3 Ninja Gaiden Sigma shots from the Vita version.
41.jpg

21.jpg

31.jpg

Played today for a few hours. It was my most played game of the expo.

Ill post some detailed impression 2moz. Im too tired now to think doing it now.. but give you guys a snip:-

Its not as bad as we thought in some ways, but it others its actually worse.

I do hope there's more enemy variety. Ninjas are fine, I need different fighting styles and I'm really tired of fiends. None of them are interesting to fight against

The Tokyo Game Show demo took place in London, one of the early levels in Ninja Gaiden 3. I played the demo on hard, but the machinegun carrying soldiers were no match for Ryu. Sliding closed distance and set enemies up for quick dismemberment. After a few slashes, Ninja Gaiden 3 switches into QTE mode for bloody finishing moves. The feeling was similar to the E3 build with one noticeable difference.

Enemies drop their guard, cower in a corner, and say "please don’t kill me.

Ryu has an option to mercilessly slaughter unarmed foes or leave them be. Frightened enemies don’t even try to fight back, they crawl away if you try to approach them".
I suppose a callous player would chop them into pieces. I tried to leave them alone, but special attacks like ninpo don’t discriminate between enemies trying to kill you and enemies begging for their lives.

Therein lies a dilemma. Should you use Ryu’s full arsenal and kill somewhat innocent guys with automatic weapons or hold back powerful moves and spare digital lives? It appears this is one of the consequences of violence elements head ninja Yosuke Hayashi wants to tackle in Ninja Gaiden 3.

http://www.siliconera.com/2011/09/22/you-may-feel-bad-after-using-ninja-gaiden-3s-fire-dragon/

:/

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
Speedymanic said:

hahahahhaha oh lord, enemies begging for mercy.

These fire/flame ninjas are THE first two enemies you encounter in NGB on MN roughly 20 or so seconds into the game, and they will literally kill you in one attack. We've come a long way.

captureeogv.png

You know what fuck this I'm gonna go play NGB tonight.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
The Tokyo Game Show demo took place in London, one of the early levels in Ninja Gaiden 3. I played the demo on hard, but the machinegun carrying soldiers were no match for Ryu. Sliding closed distance and set enemies up for quick dismemberment. After a few slashes, Ninja Gaiden 3 switches into QTE mode for bloody finishing moves. The feeling was similar to the E3 build with one noticeable difference.

Enemies drop their guard, cower in a corner, and say "please don’t kill me.

Ryu has an option to mercilessly slaughter unarmed foes or leave them be. Frightened enemies don’t even try to fight back, they crawl away if you try to approach them". I suppose a callous player would chop them into pieces. I tried to leave them alone, but special attacks like ninpo don’t discriminate between enemies trying to kill you and enemies begging for their lives.

Therein lies a dilemma. Should you use Ryu’s full arsenal and kill somewhat innocent guys with automatic weapons or hold back powerful moves and spare digital lives? It appears this is one of the consequences of violence elements head ninja Yosuke Hayashi wants to tackle in Ninja Gaiden 3.

I have no words..

So they managed to find a way to mix QTEs and moral choices into Ninja Gaiden's base gameplay. You know...I'm impressed. QTEs would've been bad enough, but when you manage to mix in moral choices into combat-- that's genius.

should be a box quote!

"I'm impressed...[Ninja Gaiden 3] is genius." -- Smision

I just hope NGS Vita's gameplay isn't fucked with too much.

PSGames said:
Is there Ninpo in this game?
Yeah. In some TGS footage the demonstrator uses it. Ryu tuns into a dragon and burns multiple enemies in a AOE spell. The survivors drop their weapons and cower as seen in one of the animated gifs on the previous pages.

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
PSGames said:
Is there Ninpo in this game?

By the looks of it I wouldn't be surprised if they changed it to ryu reciting poetry instead, tearing at the bleeding hearts of his enemies.

Top Bottom