• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Direct 2012.9.13 - Sep. 13, 3AM EDT

Cbajd5

I'm definitely on the hype train. And I shall repeat myself now.

MORE PROJECT P-100 PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

Everything else is just extra if we get that.

Nibel

This is the MELTDOWN version if they show shit tomorrow

iB57czI7zoFcy.png

HYPE FAST MELT YOUNG

#HFMY

R-User!

Yup, thank God. But it blocks nearly all images and .gifs posted. I also don't have one of phones that does non-phone calling things.

Perhaps it's the power of the Hype that breaks down all barriers.

I believe Agent Smith said it best:

"There is no denying HYPE because, as we both know, without HYPE, we would not exist."
"It is HYPE that created us."
"Hype that connects us."
"Hype that pulls us, guides us, defines us, that binds us."

"We are here because of you Mr. Iwata."

You had me hyped at "Agent Smith" but it all went downhill from there...

Let me try...

Smithuchi: [appears as the Ocarinacle leaves, the flock of crows scatter toward Neowata, with Mr. Smithuchi walking among them toward Neowata, as though the crows are part of his retinue. menacingly:]

Smithuchi: Mr. Iwata-San!

Smithuchi: You get my package?

Neowata: Yeah.

Smithuchi: Well good.

Miyamotus: Smithuchi!

Link: Whoever it is he's not reading like a CEO!

Smithuchi: Surprised to see me?

Neowata: No.

Smithuchi: Then your aware of it.

Neowata: Of what.

Smithuchi: Of the Hype. -- I don't fully understand how it happened, perhaps some part of you imprinted onto me, something overwritten or copied. It is at this point irrelevant. What matters is that whatever happened happened for a reason.

Neowata: And what reason is that?

Smithuchi: I killed you Mr. Iwata-San. I watched you die, with a certain satisfaction I might add, but then something happened. Something that I knew was impossible but it happened anyway. --You destroyed me Mr. Iwata-San.

Afterward I knew the rules, I understood what I was supposed to do, but I didn't. I couldn't. I was compelled to stay! Compelled to disobey!

And now, here I stand because of you Mr. Iwata-San, because of you I'm no longer an agent of this system. Because of you I've changed. I'm unplugged. A new man so to speak. Like you, apparently READY.

Neowata: Congratulations

Smithuchi: Thank you.

Smithuchi: But, as you well know, appearances can be deceiving, which brings me back to the reason why were here. We're not here because we're ready, we're here because we're not ready. There's no escaping reason, no denying hypeness because as we both know, without hypeness, we would not exist!

It is hypeness that created us,

hypeness that connects us,

hypeness that pulls us,

that drives us,

that guides us,

it is hypeness that defines,

hypeness that binds us.

We're here because of you Mr. Iwata-San, we're here to take from you what you tried to take from us,

HYPENESS!

Tri-Force: What's happening to him?

Link: ...

Smithuchi: Yes, that's it. It'll be over soon.

guit3457

We need a T-shirt with that image...I'll buy one, XL please.

And with this in the back: I survived every Wii U Neogaf Threads.

Nosgoroth

My friends. Let us partake in this ceremony of pain and bannage, for the time of reckoning is upon us.

As was the word of the prophet Regginator, soon the Iwata shall descend from the Internets, and his bomb zal droppen. Those of ready bodies shall bask in His glory. The hypen beasts shall melt down in the presence of the Megaton, and the nonbelievers shall troll no more.

Repeat after me: Spanuuuuuuuuund!!!

I just realized how screwed EST is in regards to Nintendo's Thursday announcements. First it's the Nintendo direct at 3AM and then the 10AM show.

This is either going to be the greatest Thursday of all time for Nintendo fans or E3:Night edition. This shit better be Godlike.

Hakai

Euro SNES looked like a black and white photo of an old famicom... The SNES had a very unique shape/color combo that made it striking, and damn if they thing didn't look like a space ship from the right angles ;)

Well I think the EU/JP SNES is actually the way better than the US one. But hey nice to see a different opinion ^^

NeoRausch

This is the MELTDOWN version if they show shit tomorrow

iB57czI7zoFcy.png

HYPE FAST MELT YOUNG

#HFMY

xoBYE.jpg

somebody need to make a gif with this and the original and make it flicker like shit. with all kinds of crazy words and with every flicker the stage gets more crowded by us.

just use every version posted over the day by nibel!

Is this where the Japanese 3rd party support is going to be announced? So for example we could be seeing footage from Versus XIII and Persona 5 at this, yeah?

Is this where the Japanese 3rd party support is going to be announced? So for example we could be seeing footage from Versus XIII and Persona 5 at this, yeah?

Not likely. We're likely to see one or two new third party games... but I'd advice against hoping for something huge from the Japan front. We're likely to see Black Ops 2 (in fact, at this point if it doesn't show up, most of us will be very confused) and another title or two from EA and/or ubisoft.

Anustart

I need on that hype train! So hypothetical here...If Nintendo announces the release date tomorrow, will pre-orders become available tomorrow? I need to put mah money down!

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Gonna head to bed now, need to be fresh for tomorrow...c u on the train GAF.

@Nibel
thx xD

Mr. F

Banned
God the hype, why do I keep falling for it. Super annoyed I'll be working during the stream, struggling to catch up with the GAF's pace is the best part.

I need on that hype train! So hypothetical here...If Nintendo announces the release date tomorrow, will pre-orders become available tomorrow? I need to put mah money down!

All the words coming out from Gamestop are basically that they'll start taking preorders immediately... In fact, that's likely to come up in the conference itself "Oh, and finally all of our retail partners are opening preorders right..... now!"

BDGAME

Ok, count me in on the hype train.

But I don't believe that new games will be announced, at least none from NOA conference.

Wizpig

Mother 4 and Shenmue 3 in that pic made me laugh.
(Mother 4 actually "exists" but i'm sure 99% of GAF already knows this)

As for the NinDir i want to see a fiery red logo again, not a blue one. *hint hint*
But i will be there tomorrow.

Drago

Anyone wanna hype up my avatar?

I wont be watching live (at school :[ ) but I'll do my best to keep up on my phone :p

Top Bottom