• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Direct 2012.9.13 - Sep. 13, 3AM EDT

Oersted

Rösti;42040447 said:
Your wording makes me wonder if Nintendo will ever make a sequel to Doshin the Giant (the Gamecube version). Seems like a concept that could utilize the Wii U GamePad in interesting ways. But it's probably nothing Nintendo sees as profitable. Shame, cause Doshin is a loveable character.

completly agree. now i´m sad. maybe we can get an updated version via eshop

D-e-f-

Banned
20120911-CEELO.jpg

someone replace Cee-Lo with Iwata and put a Wii U in the back. :)

Will the Japanese ND have subtitles?

No, why would they? The never did. We have our own events for that exact reason. Japan's ND is for the Japanese market only anyway.

I'm just befuddled over anyone wanting a port of a year old fighting game that is literally on every other platform (save 3DS)... at least Vs. Tatsunoko 2 would be different.

I'm just befuddled over anyone wanting a port of a year old fighting game that is literally on every other platform (save 3DS)... at least Vs. Tatsunoko 2 would be different.

Not everyone has a PS3, Xbox 360, or Vita. I've had nothing but Nintendo systems for nearly 2 years now. My 360 got the RROD and I refuse to pay MS $100 to get it fixed.

Mr. RHC

I hope it is better than the E3 presentation. Wii need a price, Wii need a date, Wii need a launch title (Mario, Zelda, Donkey Kong.... F-Zero :D)

Shurayuki

^now make that wario64 haha

Rösti;42040447 said:
Couldn't find any of those, though I did a slight alteration to the playlist with the best I could find.

That's the thing with those things, they never have stuff from the other side of the planet, can't be that hard can it?! ;P

That and you could only sign up through facebook in Germany, wtf thanks no.

mktrOOp

Banned
Man, I don't wanna go to bed right now D:

But at least I 'll be able to watch the japanese conference after breakfast and my avatar is ready too.

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
Rösti;42041010 said:
reggietransparentt7bxj.png

Looks like the image I made a while ago. Though your image is in a different angle.

I think the hype has finally gotten to me. For a second I could have sworn I saw Reggie's face grinning at me in that blank space.....

I need a break, back to studying.

Top Bottom