• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Direct 2012.9.13 - Sep. 13, 3AM EDT

My expectations are highly tempered after E3. Hoping they have some surprises in store though. Launch is just around the corner after all

Starts 2 AM central for me ugh, whhhhyyyyyyy. Glad I got GAF to keep me in the loop at least

Tehalemi

16348b5c.jpg

god speed you magnificent bastard!

tumblr_m4obtmepJW1r1auc1.png

Pretty much every DS and iteration of it including the 3DS leaked.

HaHa the people that work at nikkei must be extremely talented then. IIRC they leaked the 3dsxl, Monster Hunter 3g, and luigi's mansion 2

They could have easily gotten that information from sources outside Nintendo too. Like from third party developers or Famitsu, who does get info before it's announced so they can put int in the magazine. Info does get out sometimes, but I think it would be a little harder getting something from a Nintendo Direct. They record those things in little rooms, like Reggie's office and stuff. They can't have very many people working on them to leak the info in the first place.

DECK'ARD

The Amiga Brotherhood
I was about to say hype levels in the thread looked abnormally low, then saw the horse-drawn pimp mobile.

Good work!

CubeHands

Banned
Creamethed thyne knickers I have just! Had a pipe. Expected to enter thread knowing I was going to bed and watching the EU conf. tomorrow. Realised JAPAN conf. was tomorrow morning. Staying the fuck up, sleep is for the weak! Retro please show me your wares and lets see something different Nintendo, something we didn't know. :D

WAIT?! SEVEN HOURS? DO YOU THINK NOJ WILL ANNOUNCE NOA STUFF AT THEIR PRESS EVENT (LIKE GAMES AND ALL THAT)?! I SHOULD BE OFF OF WORK AND HOME RIGHT AT MIDNIGHT. YESSSSSSSSSSSS

NFreak

So what do you guys think it's going to be in the end? A FPS, RPG, Platformer, Fighting Game? (lol)

I'd take anything at this point. Retro has made a couple of my favorite games of all time. I'd love for them to work on a new IP but that won't happen. I hope there's some kind of announcement either during the Japanese Nintendo Direct or NOA's presentation because I'm skipping my statistics class for this shit.

NeoRausch

Allright, i'm off to dreamland. Where the bananas grow and the trains go choo-choo on rainbow raillroads. I will dance into the angry sun with reggie and both of the satorus.
gooodnight GAF, and keep the hype going for the next 6 hours!

i want to see more of the OS, goddammit!

antonz

WAIT?! SEVEN HOURS? DO YOU THINK NOJ WILL ANNOUNCE NOA STUFF AT THEIR PRESS EVENT (LIKE GAMES AND ALL THAT)?! I SHOULD BE OFF OF WORK AND HOME RIGHT AT MIDNIGHT. YESSSSSSSSSSSS

NCL will probably have only Japanese stuff though what we have to hope is that its not so obscenely Japanese like tits and underwear picture games and that they can actually comes west. I expect Tekken will be at the NCL thing

ManeKast

Oh my, I cant handle the hype!

5pm today (Aus time, when I get home from work)

JAPAN MEGATONNE.

Then later in the night I can find out when and how much the local release is! At midnight!

Time to order some pizzas, beers, lollies and HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE.

BY2K

Membero Americo
You are at the bottom

ixaUlqw7O6wII.png

LAST VERSION
for today

I'll see what I can do tomorrow

You put AceBandage in but not me? I'm hurt, Nibel.

And I can forget about watching the Japan edition, I wake up for work at 5AM, I just can't stay up for this one.

And I gonna be at work for the NoA Event. :(

Top Bottom