• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Direct 2012.9.13 - Sep. 13, 3AM EDT

"Today's events will focus on our new home console experience, the Wii U. However, we decided we should also devote some time to the Nintendo 3DS handheld system.

"The following is a presentation of several games: Paper Mario: Sticker Star; New Super Mario Bros. 2; Castlevania: Mirror of Fate; and Epic Mickey: Power of Illusion. Please enjoy. *bows*"

LALALALALALALLALALA CAN'T HEAR YOU!!! LALALALALALALA

Wozzer

6hours...

gPE89.gif

iQjtPjNSCO4f3.gif

Anth0ny

A special Direct and two conferences? Damn, they are going to destroy competition at E3.

Pretty much.

Not expecting much for that second Japanese conference. Probably just gameplay footage from games we already saw at E3. The same gameplay footage the press will be recording at the NYC event.

Anustart

With the two conferences, I feel like they're releasing the console right after the first event, then the second one will give us sales figures so far. BELIEVE.

Edit: Too bad I can't stay up for the conference though :/ 3am my time and I've got a convention I must attend at 8am!

Pretty much.

Not expecting much for that second Japanese conference. Probably just gameplay footage from games we already saw at E3. The same gameplay footage the press will be recording at the NYC event.

There might be a few exclusive feeds of the same games

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
NCL has announced an additional presentation by Satoru Iwata for Sep. 13th at 11 pm in Japan, covering the 1st and 3rd-party Wii U software lineup.

When does the JP software event start in my time zone? Click this link for worldwide times. (Simultaneous with western events.)

Where can I watch it? Right here: http://www.nintendo.co.jp/nintendo_direct_wiiu_preview/index.html

I will be providing live translations here in the OP and on my Twitter feed, @Cheesemeister3k.
Holy shit.

Currygan

at last, for christ's sake
HYPE RISING

and I got to sleep :p

I love that I'm behind Reggie...you got a gun on your buttocks, son, let's not screw this up

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
People seem happy over the fact that NCL will have two presentations, but I'd be a lot happier if they had done just one.

Those thinking that more presentations = more announcements will not leave satisfied.

People seem happy over the fact that NCL will have two presentations, but I'd be a lot happier if they had done just one.

Those thinking that more presentations = more announcements will not leave satisfied.

Yeah I'm having E3 flashbacks. Nintendo had more conferences than anybody yet seemed to announce as much as if not less than the competition. I'm guessing that we'll get at most two new game announcements with these conferences, though even that's a stretch. I wouldn't be surprised if all of this was just a launch preview with date/price and a montage of all of the launch window games that we already know about.

Neiteio

Reveal Retro's project and the new Smash, and create a massive hype wave creating momentum the likes of which has never been seen before.

Or not, and just be meh.

wrowa

Kinda annoyed that they have three presentations at the same time now. I guess the European and (the later) Japanese Directs will just be Streams of the US conference?

Kinda annoyed that they have three presentations at the same time now. I guess the European and (the later) Japanese Directs will just be Streams of the US conference?

No. Each territory obviously needs individual information. They are also all held by each corresponding president. JP/EU are likely to be pre-recorded, while Reggie will be live.

Top Bottom