• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Direct 2012.9.13 - Sep. 13, 3AM EDT

D_prOdigy

ibotDlLAh6iA1m.gif

KP7h3.gif

Uhg being a parent suuuucks... I want to nap so I can make the Japanese conference then nap again to catch the morning conference... but I actually have to be a good parent and feed my daughter and not put her to bed at 6pm -_-

marc^o^

Nintendo's Pro Bono PR Firm
As big as an Apple fan as I am, today's conference didn't excite me at all. Nintendo still has a chance to be the hot piece of technology to get this holiday... Tomorrow needs to be glorious though. BELIEVE :)

i'm pretty sure this will be exactly like the wii launch details event in 2006, where they announce the SKU details and prices, list the day 1 launch titles, and go over the system-level features and little else

i'm pretty sure this will be exactly like the wii launch details event in 2006, where they announce the SKU details and prices, list the day 1 launch titles, and go over the system-level features and little else

Indeed, though we know there are at least one or two unannounced (at least officially) games so people are hoping for some secret giant hidden bomb for release... which of course isn't likely to happen.

bndadm

Which will then split and launch about 5 different threads all starting with "RUMOR: Nintendo releases WiiU specs." Because even when it's official, I don't think people will trust it.

Nibel

I'll go to bed now, I put some new faces on the huge ass pic

Had a bunch of fun today :) See you tomorrow, stay sexy, and especially live by these words if you are a Nintendo fan:

HYPE FAST - MELT YOUNG

Btw. I was hoping to get SmokeyDave on the picture - oh well :( He'll buy a Wii U, trust me Nintendawgs

R

Rösti

Unconfirmed Member
They had their phenomenal E3 2006 presentation to fall back on then, they didn't have as much pressure to reveal information then as now. Sure, I don't we should expect new entries in the Metroid or The Legend of Zelda series, but some "new" titles ought to show up anyway. Reggie & Co can say what they want about the E3 2012 briefing, but the majority here at NeoGAF spoke of it as a missed opportunity and a grand failure. And while the audience here may not represent a majority of all the viewers of Nintendo Direct, I assume it's those that actually voice their opinions on forums like NeoGAF, and not soccer moms and non-gamers etc., that will tune in tomorrow. And that Nintendo would be smart to actually appease that crowd in one way or another... that does not involve fireworks.

Uhg being a parent suuuucks... I want to nap so I can make the Japanese conference then nap again to catch the morning conference... but I actually have to be a good parent and feed my daughter and not put her to bed at 6pm -_-
Luckily I'll be up during the JP one anyway, feeding my 3 month old :D

D-e-f-

Banned
Remember folks, if they don't spill the beans on 2013 games, we still have the regularly scheduled October Nintendo Direct to look forward to. lol

zroid

Banned
I am more excited than I probably should be for this. Tell me, what's the chances of this amazingly useful thing coming back?

extremely high, I think

they'd be crazy to not have an activity log that was at least as robust as the 3DS'. But you never know with Nintendo...

Remember folks, if they don't spill the beans on 2013 games, we still have the regularly scheduled October Nintendo Direct to look forward to. lol

Hopefully that will give us some new stuff on the 3DS rather than simply waiting for the first party titles they announced in 2010 to roll out... when we know they're finished ¬.¬

Boney

Banned

terrible e3 presentation and iwata going on record saying they only wanted to show launch stuff 'cause they don't wanna get their ideas out in the wild yet makes me think it'll be a lot more substantial,

Good thing we have E3 to tell us about those exciting new games on the horizon, outside the launch window

OH WAIT

:(

Azure J

I'm definitely not kidding.

Wouldn't happen anyway because Nitsu-troll got us bad at the EVO panel saying the Marvel VS. Capcom 3 project is done, no updates, no ports.

Now, if I can get another certain tag fighter... Come on Tatsunoko VS. Capcom 2: Tatsu Harder edition. :D

HAHA, since you added me to your hype train, when we crash tomorrow, I WILL ABSORB ALL OF YOUR SOULS AND BECOME ONE GIANT GODLIKE BEING AND WE'LL TAKE THE WORLD BY FORCE!

Wouldn't happen anyway because Nitsu-troll got us bad at the EVO panel saying the Marvel VS. Capcom 3 project is done, no updates, no ports.

Now, if I can get another certain tag fighter... Come on Tatsunoko VS. Capcom 2: Tatsu Harder edition. :D

I saw it. Still hoping it'll happen someday.

I'm still bitter they released this not even a year after the original MvC3 came out. :( They should make TvC2 with Samurai Pizza Cats as newcomers.

I really don't care about Tatsunoko characters. :\ Nintendo VS Capcom though, that's something I could get behind.

R

Rösti

Unconfirmed Member
HAHA, since you added me to your hype train, when we crash tomorrow, I WILL ABSORB ALL OF YOUR SOULS AND BECOME ONE GIANT GODLIKE BEING AND WE'LL TAKE THE WORLD BY FORCE!
Your wording makes me wonder if Nintendo will ever make a sequel to Doshin the Giant (the Gamecube version). Seems like a concept that could utilize the Wii U GamePad in interesting ways. But it's probably nothing Nintendo sees as profitable. Shame, cause Doshin is a loveable character.

Well there are the songs Otsuka Ai - Is and 4minute - Ready Go but I wouldn't know if they're on spotify ;P
Couldn't find any of those, though I did a slight alteration to the playlist with the best I could find.

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
Who the hell cares about Ultimate MvC3. We want Tatsunoko v.s. Capcom 2. FUCK YEAH.

Joking about UMvC3 XD But I want a TvC2 SO MUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCH

Top Bottom