• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Direct 2012.9.13 - Sep. 13, 3AM EDT

What have been the average time of the Nintendo Direct broadcasts? The last broadcast, excluding the special ones like for Brain Training, was around 40-45 minutes.

Anyway, I am quite surprised that Nintendo will have a second broadcast for the Japanese market hours after the first one on 12 a.m. PDT. The fact that there will be a second broadcast shows that Nintendo may be taking the Wii U really seriously unlike previous events (e.g. E3 2012).

Well they had three different broadcasts at E3... but it seems more likely they'll have enough info to spread across them this time.

waiting for the MEGATON

mission-impossible-pokemon-gif-Charizard-12602383061.gif

Holy shit hahahahahah

How do you guys come up with this stuff?

And.... Imma make some coffee : /

Sleep, wake up at 9AM and pretend I don't see the meltdown or hype party threads and watch NOA stream. Am successful happy or Am cry tomorrow morning.

Vibed

Going to have to sleep some, but I sure hope Nintendo makes it worth getting up for. Even if it's just the console and not games yet, going into some serious depth with the OS would make it for me.

Wii U Launch Presentation, 4PM: Announcement of release date, price, and information about the system itself.

Nintendo Direct Wii U Preview, 11PM: Information relating to 1st and 3rd Party software. Lined up with the European & American (and Australian!) ND/Conferences.
This is only for Japan right? They won't reveal the price and release date for NA until the American conference right?

Feels bad, I am gonna watch the Japan conference and get spoiled to the NA conferemce. Feels real bad...why did Nintendo do that? Grrr...I could just avoid the JP conference...except that I can't.

*sigh* I guess I'll see more of the OS atleast. Hope theres some suprise game announcements at NA conference since the OS stuff will be spoiled in this JP confernce...

ffdgh

Wow seems like the hype increased 10 fold.......Please your expectations in check or this may possibly kill gaf in a few hours lol.

HardRojo

So we can expect release date and pricing announcements from this (these?) Nintendo Direct, I'm gonna be honest here, I don't see myself buying a WiiU in the first 2 years but it's because of this exact reason that I want to watch this and see if Nintendo impresses me, I was very hyped during E3 but we all know how that went so yeah Nintendo, my expectations are low so I hope you do good and don't ruin it like you did at E3.

Ridley327

Chances are low, but I really hope we get some surprise software announcements.

If any of the conferences is going to have a surprise software announcement, it'll definitely be the Japanese one. It's extremely likely that the US/Euro ones will tout CODBLOPS2 as their big surprise game announcement, which would be surprising if it wasn't for the fact that we've known about it since E3 (maybe even before then?).

cajunator

Banned
Two hours left?
I just woke up from a little nap (I hardly sleep on my time off work) so Im ready to WITNESS.
Honestly thougH I just want a fucking price so I can preorder this thing. Especially since some of my Gamestop friends told me there would very limited supply of the console.

Oersted

Because many obviously missed this:

Do you know if the unannounced #WiiU launch title you spoke of before is still coming this year or has been delayed?-@GT_NoTR Should be this year. Should find out on Thursday at the press event.
https://twitter.com/Dinfire/status/245670695231688704

Some interesting Wii U stuff coming up tommorow, not 'Zelda Wii U' like, but still quite big and perhaps even unexpected.
https://mobile.twitter.com/Nintex_nl/status/245864336910860288

Gummb

Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about Rayman Legends Wii U.
my body is almost ready. Nap... wake up... 3AM conference.... nap... class.... recap 10am conference.... nap.... 3PM meeting... further recap.... nap... work 7pm-1am... moar recap.... nap... drive north.

Top Bottom