• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Direct 2012.9.13 - Sep. 13, 3AM EDT

Azure J

Tomorrow is going to be fucking sick, isn't it?

I'm still trying not to jump to conclusions after two E3s of "eh"-ness though. At the same time, now I have to wonder, do I pull an ll nighter and wait for the NCL ND knowing I'll probably sleep past the NoA presentation and event at Nintendo World or do I just catch up in the morning before I head over there?

Decisions decisions.

Edit: Put me in that hype room Nibel, I'm an OG member of WiiU-GAF.

cacildo

Nobody asks me where did i took my avatar from.

Well, i wont tell you, but it would look great in this hype.. theater.

JoeInky

inb4 an hour of describing the unnannounced games in nintendo land.

The japan one is at a nice time for us brits, I can get up at a normal time, make myself a cup of tea and watch it in bed.

Qurupeke

iHeq1dWt6s3vq.png

HYPE FAST
MELT YOUNG

HYPE LEVEL: ∞

Hakai

I want to be in the Hype party!!! \o/

This Ndirect will be 4 AM where I live. I will wake up just to see the HYPE!!! =D

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
ROFL. This is amazing.

I hope I can wake up to this tomorrow...

I still think we won't see any new games :p

I would say there is a 1% chance that we don't see at least one unannounced WiiU game from this broadcast.

That's exactly what I was thinking :D even the iPhone... and if the iPhone seems too forced, well it can always be replaced with a Pachter. An enemy Pachter is awlays good!

@Kouriozan: It's not a street. It's a wara wara. Hype Train Wara Wara

that maybe would look cool, but it definitely goes over my gif-potential right now ;) someone else has to do that

zroid

Banned
Nintendo Directs are the single greatest evidence I can think of to demonstrate how much of a stranglehold Nintendo has on my mindshare :(

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm keeping my expectations in check. They still have to detail what's coming in the box, Nintendo Land, Nintendo Network, and MiiVerse to the Japanese.

Please add me!

Nooo are you mad? "Really quite like that"? You would prefer this over a preview of Smash Bros, Zelda, Mario 3D, Metroid, Star Fox, F-Zero, Pokemon, Donkey Kong or whatever better franchises they've got?

It was a semi-joke... and there's no reason we can't have all that and more Wrex <3

Anything Metroid (not Nintendoland) will make my day. Well, anything Retro related. And I really think Nintendo needs to show something along those lines to generate some interest outside their hardcore fanbase. So yeah, Metroid.

Luigiv

Hmm, most likely going to have to miss this one, unless I finish work early (which is actually decently likely).

Since I'm going to be at work during the NA event, thinking of waking up to watch this in the middle of the night. Work will be painful tomorrow though

Etzer

I can't wait to see how many new, weird games Mii Iwata will be in this time!
Hype level increased! The last ND was hilarious.

Well, now I just can't miss it. Reggie invited me!

Wait..

Wow Reggie personally invited me.

I feel special.

No...

HE INVITED ME YOU LYING BASTARD!

*throws chair*

That cheating whore! He invited all of us...

*cries*
qsids.gif

Top Bottom