• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Direct 2012.9.13 - Sep. 13, 3AM EDT

"we know that you guys want hardcore games from the finest companies. so that's why Wii U will bring you an experience you can't get anywhere else" *unveils Xenoblade Chronicles HD, runs at 640p and has an unstable framerate*

I'll do it, no problem :) I don't want to many different versions floating around - I'll pass the torch when I go to sleep in like 6-7 hours though

ah yes sorry. Ive added myself and the pic of Kaz Hirai... if you want to put that in your version Id be happy! Sorry for the inconvenience ;)

Medalion

Banned
"we know that you guys want hardcore games from the finest companies. so that's why Wii U will bring you an experience you can't get anywhere else" *unveils Xenoblade Chronicles HD, runs at 640p and has an unstable framerate*
Wow, truly Nintendo's 360/ps3

Chrom

Latest one! (edit: made it a bit better)

6OOao.jpg

Add me to this, yo.

Anyway, isn't Nintendo of Australia supposed to have their own Nintendo Direct as well?

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
Screw you guys, there's only place left for a big ass krogan leader on the train. After all, he will finally come on a Nintendo console.

I wish I could get hyped for tomorrow. Do you happen to have the original image, Nibel ? I don't think I belong on the hype train anymore, so I might make my own "You get nothing. Absolutely nothing." room. This time I'll follow the old "Expect the worst and you can only get positively surprised" route.

Come on Topo!

Nibel

I wish I could get hyped for tomorrow. Do you happen to have the original image, Nibel ? I don't think I belong on the hype train anymore. This time I'll follow the old "Expect the worst and you can only get positively surprised" route.

Uhm, original picture is this one
And I've already put you on the pic :D You were part of this journey, too, and you belong on that picture

Nibel, what game is that glorious Monkey sprite from?

Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island (SNES)

i2Cm2aIiKU86F.png

HYPE FAST MELT YOUNG (HFMY)

That's the motto

There is no NA ND, they're just streaming the conference on their FB page. This thread is about JP having a ND. The fact NCL has their own ND means that there is bound to be juicy information.
No the fact that NCL has their own ND means that they're going to announce launch details for JPN. That doesn't confirm "juicy info" although I would bet we would see some new info though.

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
Thanks, Nibel! ROTFL at bgassassin depicted as a God :lol

Nosgoroth

I am expecting:

* Rehashing of known info
* Price announcement
* Date announcement
* Launch lineup formed by known games and some launch-style fillerware
* Nothing else
* Absolutely nothing for 3DS

Anything else will just be a surprise.

Top Bottom