• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Direct 2012.9.13 - Sep. 13, 3AM EDT

big_erk

iHeq1dWt6s3vq.png

HYPE FAST
MELT YOUNG

I need to get in on this. Please.

Two E3s have passed and all I've felt for the Wii U is this...

tumblr_lwx52sUGNC1r906vao1_500.gif

But I want to feel like this.

tumblr_lwxdvxVUUP1r906vao1_500.gif

The child in me that unwrapped my N64 on christmas still berieves. Make it happen, Nintendo.

Rayis

I wanna hear news about Smash Bros WiiU but it's doubtful we'll get them, still, hope we get some good news

mktrOOp

Banned
Snap, my first big conference as a new member; i want to keep my hype low as low as possible (maybe some new third party announcements for Wii U?) but it turns out to be very difficult.
And can I join the hype train please? <3

thefro

So that us Americans can watch the Japanese event, see all the awesome games coming to Japan, then watch the NA one and realize we aren't getting half of them

Pretty sure the NA one will have a lot of ports that won't be in the Japanese Nintendo Direct.

Snap, my first big conference as a new member; i want to keep my hype low as low as possible (maybe some new third party announcements for Wii U?) but it turns out to be very difficult.

Your goal isn't to keep hype/expectations low, it's to hype the fuck out of the event til you are soaring into the cosmos that way when it blows your mind you have a truly cosmic moment
or when you get disappointed the fall out is more hilarious, either way everyone wins

So that us Americans can watch the Japanese event, see all the awesome games coming to Japan, then watch the NA one and realize we aren't getting half of them

This, pretty much. I wouldn't be surprised if the direct translation of Iwata's JAP Nintendo Direct was:

"hahahaah don't tell the West bwahahaha have another Fire Emblem!"

Nibel

DIETER BOHLEN?!

i4OHRzGNWRjI0.png

GCX

I guess I've never really been interested in Zelda or Metroid or Starfox, and the only Nintendo console I owned was the Famicom. I did enjoy Pokemon on the gameboy but that was back in my youth.
We understand Kaz, it must be busy running a company so there isn't always time for games.

Busaiku

Personally not too excited about a Wii U event.
Would've been more hyped if they announced a bunch of 3DS localizations.

I'm not expecting any massive blowout of Japanese third-party support, a la the 3DS conference a year ago. I think there'll be a couple things announced tomorrow, a few more TGS week, and then a gradual stream as launch approaches.

If this were an actual press conference, my expectations would be higher, but it isn't.

Wait I'll add a few more if you people give me time.

Edit: if you want me to Nibel?

Edit 2: I guess I just wanted to help. I'll stop right now 'cause it's a little dumb if two people at the same time are updating it. sorry!

GCX

I'm not expecting any massive blowout of Japanese third-party support, a la the 3DS conference a year ago. I think there'll be a couple things announced tomorrow, a few more TGS week, and then a gradual stream as launch approaches.
I personally think Iwata will send every GAF member an invitation to have dinner with him.

Top Bottom