• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Direct NA on 9/4 at 3 PM PT for Bayonetta 2 for WiiU

sjay1994

Nope. I have decided to completely black out everything about Bayo 2.

Not knowing anything about a platinum game is one of the most pure gaming experiences you can have.

oti

Banned
Wonder if they'll announce Day 1 DLC or something for this. The preview/review protocol for this is just... a bit odd.

Isotope

I know he's only overseeing it, but I hope Kamiya Directs this Direct like how he did with TW101 one. And have him wear Bayonetta's glasses.

Rt8nYgF.jpg

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
Expected, since the game comes out in more than 2 weeks in Japan, so it needs the final push. Still, good.

Probably, we can perfectly expect a Japan-only Fatal Frame 5 Direct next week as well.

Kaybe

Unconfirmed Member
I hope they'll tell us the release date multiple times, in case I'll forget it during the Direct.

Son Of D

I know this is the NA announcement and all but what are the chances we get an EU direct as well that finally gives us a release date as well as info on the Special Edition?

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
Now that I think about it, near whenever it launches, Devil's Third will get a Direct as well, right? That...is going to be an insane experience for sure.

Who

Banned
Yeah I'm not watching this. The little I've seen of this game makes me want to go in with the rest fresh. (I've never played Bayo 1)

Hopefully some other tidbits are announced like 3DS smash bundle or something completely unexpected.

EhoaVash

yay i hope kamiya is in this again lol ..but fuck it's going to be spoiler heavy

I wanna see footage of online co-op or multiplayer o_o ..a bayonetta smash surprise would be cute too ;d

Lernaean

Banned
We have 2 threads about it >.<
I'll post here too cause i have to post my mug in all Bayo threads.
Also i hate them for keeping me up at 2 am for it, but this Direct shall be mine.
Hype!

Top Bottom