• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Direct NA on 9/4 at 3 PM PT for Bayonetta 2 for WiiU

Draconian

Now that I think about it, near whenever it launches, Devil's Third will get a Direct as well, right? That...is going to be an insane experience for sure.

Haha, Itagaki leading one of these would be weird and awesome at the same time.

Wait, did they fix the logo?

Direct image:

Bwj1NVpIcAEG313.jpg

E3 boxart that everyone hates:

Bulzeeb

I know he's only overseeing it, but I hope Kamiya Directs this Direct like how he did with TW101 one. And have him wear Bayonetta's glasses.

Rt8nYgF.jpg

gundam and pacific rim, I am not a big fan of him but that makes me like him more :O

sweeeeeeeeet :D
sooo... Collectors Edition?
Including Amiibo for Smash

man I really hope not, mostly beccause I am a sucker for decently priced CE >_< please have mercy with my wallet

Squishy3

yay i hope kamiya is in this again lol ..but fuck it's going to be spoiler heavy

I wanna see footage of online co-op or multiplayer o_o ..a bayonetta smash surprise would be cute too ;d
It's going to be spoiler heavy but it's going to be in such a way you won't know anything about the actual story. The Wonderful 101's NINE MINUTE director's cut trailer was edited in such a way that the story in the context of the trailer was completely different than what it actually was. Nothing in the trailer happened in that way in the game at all. It was masterfully edited.

Majukun

PT means pacific time right?so west coast..so it should be around 9 hour of difference like the E3...so 1AM here in europe CEST?

javac

I don't know if I want to see this, I haven't seen much of this game thus far and I want to go into them as fresh as possible as I haven't finished Bayo 1 either...eh what the hell I might check it out.

ryanofcall

If Kamiya is hosting this he will probably show the smash logo with the sound and then confirm that Bayonetta is not in Smash. He will do that about 3~4 times.

Blizzard

Banned
I swear if Bayo ends up in smash it will go down as the best cross fighter EVER

EVER
Anyone hoping for Smash support, I think it is SUPER unlikely. As people are pointing out in the Smash thread, Bayonetta would have had to be in the ESRB review video, and she almost certainly would have moved the rating up to T instead of E10+.

MAYBE there could eventually be T-rated DLC for Bayonetta but I would guess not.

Well, I don't feel like I really need this one. We know when it's releasing and have a pretty good grasp on the content.

Considering the last Direct Japan got this seems underwhelming.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Come on Kamiya, don the suit and glasses and go full-Iwata again!
Or Hashimoto, he could do it too I guess...

Wow who needs to play the game when you can just watch that.

Context
And Wonderful 101 is fucking amazing and needs to be played

oti

Banned
It's one of the few games this year I'll buy day one. Bayo 1 (which I've never played) and Bayo 2 in one package, that's well worth 60€ or 70€, whatever it'll end up to be.

J@hranimo

Banned
Does anyone else remember the ridiculous Bayonetta 2 for Wii U announcement thread? Oh man, what a thread.

Whew, that was a rough one. I wonder how many still feel the bitter salt about this game's existence?

Anyway, I'm excited for the game. Hoping the game sells decently!

Village

And? Bayo 2 is a Nintendo game, if they want to add her, they'll add her.
It's not about whether they can or not, but whether Sakurai wants.

Actually I think Nintendo paid for development, I think Sega still owns that.

Also , Sonic ( why not phantasy star as well I dunno . why isn't 2 in English I still have no idea ) is the only series sega pushes really hard for on nintendo consoles that is smash relevant. So if sega were to get two reps prepare for your sonic/shadow ( who by the way would just be a little mac type upgrade) or Sonic/Tails future.

Lastly, Namco is developing this game, not just this game Tekken pokemon. if anyone deserves two reps its Namco.

Really surprised we are getting this instead of a Smash 3DS Direct. Hope they show some good shit
like Bayonetta in Smash.
I'm super hyped for Bayo 2.

Neoxon

Really surprised we are getting this instead of a Smash 3DS Direct. Hope they show some good shit
like Bayonetta in Smash.
I'm super hyped for Bayo 2.
Ok then... Bayo for Smash!
Nop, funded, copyrighted, owned. The game is owned by Nintendo, the IP by Sega.
And there lies the problem. Sonic already fills the Sega quota & is much more iconic than Bayonetta (as awesome as she is). Plus if she was in, she would have certainly been in the ESRB leak.

Top Bottom