• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Downloads - June 2015

Omg. Woah Dave is super fun. Made it to $1.55 and feeling like I'm starting to get the hang of it. It just much scratches that itch for something akin to the original Mario Bros but definitely its own thing as well. Pretty addictive. Anyone else playing it?

Thanks again to Conerse for hooking me up with a copy of this and OlliOlli! Super generous of you and I really appreciate it!

Yeah, I've been playing it too. I've gotten just over a dollar. It's pretty hard not to die with all the things that show up on your screen. It's fun to play so I don't care that I start over a lot. It's still fun.

Thanks again for the d/l code, sörine.

Dash Kappei

Not actually that important
Anybody has a Don't Starve code to share with me? :)
I'd love to play it but I'm already way over budget for this month, I blame Amiibos :/

Dunno, I guess I could offer some Steam games? Sorry if it comes off as begging, I definitely don't expect to get a code but you never know! ;)

GulAtiCa

Sweet. Xeodrifter is coming to Wii U!

Jools Watsham announced it via the Indie Corner video chat he did. Articles be up soon I bet.

Robin64

Fairly small week, though I do wonder if there'll be a "And it's on the eShop right now!" surprise from E3.

Actually, of course there will. The question is what could it be..

Dee Dee

Fairly small week, though I do wonder if there'll be a "And it's on the eShop right now!" surprise from E3.

Actually, of course there will. The question is what could it be..

Maybe they finally give us the badge bunny. Come on, how hard can it be?

Also, I feel bad for all these Mother 3 and Last Guardian fans setting themselves up for major disappointment at E3. Don't say we didn't warn you, when Itoi shows up in the Nintendo Direct, to announce that in celebration of Earthbound's anniversary and Lucas' inclusion in Smash... there will be a 20% discount on Earthbound on Wii U VC!! Whoo!

Bittercup

Is this the Wii U OT? Not sure if this is the right place.
I want to buy a Wii U Premium Pack (EU) but have a hard time finding finding a good offer. Most bundles are up to 300€ which is a bit too much for me. And the console without any bundled games is hardly any cheaper.
I only want it to play Splatoon (already have Bayonetta 2 here) but the upcoming Splatoon Bundle seems to be the most expensive one even though the game alone is pretty cheap. A cheap Premium Pack without any games would be nice.
Does anyone know any good offers for Europe? Or any chance there will be new/better bundles announced at E3? Or even better a price drop?

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
I want to buy a Wii U Premium Pack (EU) but have a hard time finding finding a good offer. Most bundles are up to 300€ which is a bit too much for me. And the console without any bundled games is hardly any cheaper.
I only want it to play Splatoon (already have Bayonetta 2 here) but the upcoming Splatoon Bundle seems to be the most expensive one even though the game alone is pretty cheap. A cheap Premium Pack without any games would be nice.
Does anyone know any good offers for Europe? Or any chance there will be new/better bundles announced at E3? Or even better a price drop?

Try asking in this thread:
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=894608&page=74

Ladekabel

I would definitly say wait until after E3 with buying a Wii U. Since you don't need a bundled game and Digital Deluxe is no more, I don't see why you shouldn't go for the Basic Pack if it doesn't bother you that it's white. Only downside would be the need for an external HDD if you want to buy digital or have enough rooms for patches. But I learned that one can use a USB stick for that.

Bittercup

Thanks both of you.
I'm following the sales thread but haven't seen a good offer posted there.

I would definitly say wait until after E3 with buying a Wii U. Since you don't need a bundled game and Digital Deluxe is no more, I don't see why you shouldn't go for the Basic Pack if it doesn't bother you that it's white. Only downside would be the need for an external HDD if you want to buy digital or have enough rooms for patches. But I learned that one can use a USB stick for that.
I'm not sure about Premium vs Basic. I'm not really a fan of white systems. And I'm always a bit hesitant of buying the 'cheaper' version of a system. The space of the basic model is rather small and I'm most likely not buying enough downloadable games that an external HDD would be worth it. The space of the premium might be sufficient. Although 222€ for a Wii U Basic bundle is a much better price. I better wait until E3 and hope for better deals.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Nah, guys. Lucas comes out for SSB Wii U/3DS on Sunday.

That's the day of the Nintendo World Championships.

The villain of the movie that was the inspiration of that event was LUCAS.

THEY'RE GONNA HAVE LUCAS FROM THE WIZARD SHOW OFF LUCAS IN SSB TO REVEAL MOTHER 3, IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW.

terrisus

THEY'RE GONNA HAVE LUCAS FROM THE WIZARD SHOW OFF LUCAS IN SSB TO REVEAL MOTHER 3 THE POWER GLOVE, IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW.

ftfy

My uncle, who works for Nintendo, told me that next week every Squaresoft game from the Super Nintendo will be availabe on the Wii U VC.

Oh, hey, we must be cousins.

zroid

Banned
POBOHKL.png

#NeverForget

Robin64

I'm beginning to think they'll also keep the name Mother 3 if we get it. The new PR about the Smash presentation on the 14th says "Lucas from Mother 3", really drilling that name into our heads.

TheMoon

Terraria has finally been confirmed for WiiU and 3DS.

Actually, that dev comment everyone's referring to was posted in April already. So it's been confirmed for ages. :D

Still no official word from the publisher, though.

I'm beginning to think they'll also keep the name Mother 3 if we get it. The new PR about the Smash presentation on the 14th says "Lucas from Mother 3", really drilling that name into our heads.

The name Mother 3 has become so infamous. If they really do it, calling it Earthbound 2 would be counter productive, I think.

maxcriden

No, but why haven't you played EB?

Eh, it's on my VC but I haven't gotten to it. Seemed a bit slow in pace and I heard you fight dogs. ;__;

I wonder if M3 would be GBA VC for Wii U only, or if they'd make a special port for 3DS, too. What are people expecting?

Pokemaniac

Eh, it's on my VC but I haven't gotten to it. Seemed a bit slow in pace and I heard you fight dogs. ;__;

I wonder if M3 would be GBA VC for Wii U only, or if they'd make a special port for 3DS, too. What are people expecting?

I'm expecting GBA VC on Wii U. Anything else would be a bonus.

terrisus

By the way, in case some people here are starting to be serious, Mother 3 is not happening in the US.
Now import the JP version.

maxcriden

By the way, in case some people here are starting to be serious, Mother 3 is not happening in the US.
Now import the JP version.

Really? It seems more and more likely with the teaser last year and Lucas for Smash.

I'm expecting GBA VC on Wii U. Anything else would be a bonus.

That would be my expectation, too, for sure.

Yes.

But really, no.

But really, yes

Nah, you just "Tame" them >.>

I see. Thanks terry.

Mega Man Legacy Collection coming to 3DS this "winter", includes Mega Man 1 through 6 (all the NES games) for $15 + leaderboards, challenges, a museum, & such.

That's half the price if you were to buy them individually on the Wii U or 3DS VC......though not sure why there's no Wii U version.

No save states, though? That's rough for people like me who barely beat MM2. (On Easy.)

Robin64

Not sure I can get excited about a collection that has less content than a collection from ten years ago.

jholmes

THEY'RE GONNA HAVE LUCAS FROM THE WIZARD SHOW OFF LUCAS IN SSB TO REVEAL MOTHER 3, IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW.

Guys, don't do this to me.

Also Max don't be ridiculous, EarthBound rules.

Top Bottom