• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Downloads - September 2015

Year Walk and Plague Knight disagree. But yes, you should have gotten Mario Maker.

You guys should definitely try Year Walk. Simogo are a really fantastic developer well worth supporting, and I'm thrilled that they're proting their stuff to Wii U. I've played all their games on iOS, and each one is truly unique.

Year Walk did make me shit myself a couple of times though. But then I'm truly allergic to jump scares.

I already own Year Walk and Shovel Knight on PC and I will probably double dip on both when/if they go on sale on Wii U but neither got me that excited and it doesn't help that we didn't get an interesting VC title either. Oh well, maybe next week.

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
Car Battler Joe sounds neat.

Hope we see more those-style games...think we could see perhaps Robopon?

So, if a bunch of VC games you're interested in come to NX, you're just not going to buy them?

I get being frustrated by the VC. I think we all are to some degree. But, as others have said, I don't understand simply being either FOR or AGAINST a service like this. Buy the good stuff when it comes and voice your concerns when it doesn't.

I think the biggest disappointment I have is the fact that a lot of core Nintendo fans seem to only be interested in a handful of games and refuse to check out anything else. I'd honestly never heard of Car Battler Joe before today, but it seems to be a pretty solid title and now I'm interested in it. For me, the VC is just as much about discovering hidden gems I missed out on as it is taking a nostalgia trip.

Yes, obviously if a "bunch of" good VC games and "hidden gem" are released on NX I'm going to stringently resist buying any of them, exactly.

Unless there is a major overhaul of VC with the NX, better unification of release schedules between NCL, NOE and NOA, and I get to carry over most or all of my purchase to NX using the new account system then I don't plan on supporting the service in any significant way. Sure, if a random, unique game from a classic system is released that I don't currently have either in my rather large physical collection, my OG Wii VC library or my Wii U VC roster, then yes, of course I'll bite. But I'm absolutely not rebuying nor am I paying upgrade fees again on NX for any games I already have and I won't tolerate a drip feed fueled reboot. I'm already planning on keeping my Wii U hooked up in my entertainment system assuming my OG Wii purchases won't carry over let alone the question if NX will even have BC for Wii U.

I've been purchasing VC titles and posting in the VC/eShop threads for over 8 years now. I support and buy indie titles, I talk up both VC and indie titles with my friends and family whenever I get the opportunity, I try everything that looks interesting, so no offense, but please spare me the condescending "I'm so tired of core fan complaints" lecture just because I'd like to see an online feature I've been pouring quite a bit of money into for close to a decade have some long overdue improvements. Long wanted improvements and complaints which have been desired by both the fan community and people within the media for quite some time. What on earth is so hard to understand about that and why do we even need to go over it? It should be self explanatory for most veterans of the service and this thread. Oh but I know, you understand that, you just don't agree with how I expressed it right? And should you feel so inclined, please don't bother with a follow up reply along the lines of, "Welllll, you said you wouldn't "support" it, you obviously meant black and white and either or! Excuuuuse me for just going off what you said!"

Ever since NOA initially held back the standard size N3DS I've been more determined to have more self control and vote with my wallet as much as I can. I steadfastly refused to buy an XL and it was a great feeling when the standard N3DS AC bundle was announced. And I'll vote with my wallet again with VC on NX if needed.

Anyways, whatever happens with VC in the future, indies and original titles will always have my full support.

Yes, obviously if a "bunch of" good VC games and "hidden gem" are released on NX I'm going to stringently resist buying any of them, exactly.

Unless there is a major overhaul of VC with the NX, better unification of release schedules between NCL, NOE and NOA, and I get to carry over most or all of my purchase to NX using the new account system then I don't plan on supporting the service in any significant way. Sure, if a random, unique game from a classic system is released that I don't currently have either in my rather large physical collection, my OG Wii VC library or my Wii U VC roster, then yes, of course I'll bite. But I'm absolutely not rebuying nor am I paying upgrade fees again on NX for any games I already have and I won't tolerate a drip feed fueled reboot. I'm already planning on keeping my Wii U hooked up in my entertainment system assuming my OG Wii purchases won't carry over let alone the question if NX will even have BC for Wii U.

I've been purchasing VC titles and posting in the VC/eShop threads for over 8 years now. I support and buy indie titles, I talk up both VC and indie titles with my friends and family whenever I get the opportunity, I try everything that looks interesting, so no offense, but please spare me the condescending "I'm so tired of core fan complaints" lecture just because I'd like to see an online feature I've been pouring quite a bit of money into for close to a decade have some long overdue improvements. Long wanted improvements and complaints which have been desired by both the fan community and people within the media for quite some time. What on earth is so hard to understand about that and why do we even need to go over it? It should be self explanatory for most veterans of the service and this thread. Oh but I know, you understand that, you just don't agree with how I expressed it right? And should you feel so inclined, please don't bother with a follow up reply along the lines of, "Welllll, you said you wouldn't "support" it, you obviously meant black and white and either or! Excuuuuse me for just going off what you said!"

Ever since NOA initially held back the standard size N3DS I've been more determined to have more self control and vote with my wallet as much as I can. I steadfastly refused to buy an XL and it was a great feeling when the standard N3DS AC bundle was announced. And I'll vote with my wallet again with VC on NX if needed.

Anyways, whatever happens with VC in the future, indies and original titles will always have my full support.

Fair enough. I can respect your stance. Looks like I hit a nerve though. I didn't mean to ruffle your feathers, man.

Ondore

Metroid Prime Hunters comes out in Japan next week. I kind of hope it comes out in North America soon, along with Pinball.

But I've always enjoyed seeing the world burn.

Metroid Prime Hunters comes out in Japan next week. I kind of hope it comes out in North America soon, along with Pinball.

A game with an extremely large multiplayer focus is coming out without multiplayer? Why release Hunters instead of the dozens of single player focused games?

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook

If we get fucking Hunters before Zero Mission that is the world burning cause NOA be trolling the fuck out of us.

I just felt the need to strongly state my position in detail and where I'm coming from, it's all good, no worries.

Cool. I honestly didn't intend to offend and I actually didn't mean to address you specifically when talking about how a lot of Nintendo fans tend to pass on most VC releases. I lumped that into my post and did a very poor job of separating that point from my initial response to you. That's on me and I apologize.

Your concerns about the future of the VC are definitely shared by me and I really hope NX is a big improvement over Wii U and 3DS in that regard.

also

Banned
Has anyone played Year Walk? Impressions?
I can tell you that it doesn't have off-tv play and that I just wasted my money :/ Ugh, it was really stupid of me not check beforehand but I thought that since it was just a port of a mobile/PC game that a single screen would be more than enough.
Lesson learned; never expect developers to implement even the most obvious features.

I can tell you that it doesn't have off-tv play and that I just wasted my money :/ Ugh, it was really stupid of me not check beforehand but I thought that since it was just a port of a mobile/PC game that a single screen would be more than enough.
Lesson learned; never expect developers to implement even the most obvious features.

Pretty unfair of you to say. The game fully utilizes the second screen to enhance the experience. Off-TV play doesn't make sense for a game that actually uses the gamepad in a unique way. It's one of the reasons why Splatoon is so good.

also

Banned
Pretty unfair of you to say. The game fully utilizes the second screen to enhance the experience. Off-TV play doesn't make sense for a game that actually uses the gamepad in a unique way. It's one of the reasons why Splatoon is so good.
It's great that the developers put some effort in the Wii U port, although in the beginning of the game the pad is just used as a memo/map..., but they should have included off tv play as the game has been proven to work on a single screen. Implementing a few cool tricks shouldn't come at the expense of one of the most basic features for Wii u games.
And regarding Splatoon, there's nothing the gamepad does that a Wiimote + a button to bring up a semi transparent map couldn't do better.

Javier

It's great that the developers put some effort in the Wii U port, although in the beginning of the game the pad is just used as a memo/map..., but they should have included off tv play as the game has been proven to work on a single screen. Implementing a few cool tricks shouldn't come at the expense of one of the most basic features for Wii u games.
And regarding Splatoon, there's nothing the gamepad does that a Wiimote + a button to bring up a semi transparent map couldn't do better.
Just so you know, games that allow for Off-TV Play do state so in the eShop page.

I don't consider off-TV play a basic feature for a Wii U game. Rather, it's a basic feature for any Wii U game that doesn't utilize the gamepad in a unique way. Unfortunately, that's the majority of Wii U games. Obviously the gamepad isn't a good fit for every game, but I'm not going to get on a developer for actually trying to bring something fresh to the platform.

And I completely disagree with your Splatoon comment. A semi-transparent map on the TV screen would be fine, but "better"? Hardly. We'll have to agree to disagree on that one. Splatoon makes brilliant use of the gamepad, in my opinion. A map available at all times to see where help is needed, easy access to a teammate by touching the screen, and wonderful gyro controls. Only Super Mario Maker rivals Splatoon's utilization of the gamepad.

also

Banned
Just so you know, games that allow for Off-TV Play do state so in the eShop page.
That's why I said it was stupid of me to buy the game without checking first.

I don't consider off-TV play a basic feature for a Wii U game. Rather, it's a basic feature for any Wii U game that doesn't utilize the gamepad in a unique way. Unfortunately, that's the majority of Wii U games. Obviously the gamepad isn't a good fit for every game, but I'm not going to get on a developer for actually trying to bring something fresh to the platform.

And I completely disagree with your Splatoon comment. A semi-transparent map on the TV screen would be fine, but "better"? Hardly. We'll have to agree to disagree on that one. Splatoon makes brilliant use of the gamepad, in my opinion. A map available at all times to see where help is needed, easy access to a teammate by touching the screen, and wonderful gyro controls. Only Super Mario Maker rivals Splatoon's utilization of the gamepad.
I'm all for developers trying something new, but the game is playable right now on mobile and PC without requiring 2 screens. All I'm saying is that while it's good that they made a Wii U enhanced mode, I wish they would have also included the PC/mobile one.

Wiimote aiming > dual analog (+gyro)
Being able to keep track of the action and check the map at the same time > having to look away from the TV
Always holding the controller > having to let go each time you use the touch screen

The first point is obviously a matter of personal preference.

TheMoon

Exactly this. You absolutely cannot fault the game for actually making the GamePad a gameplay focus. I find it baffling how there are actual complaints that heavily GamePad integrated games are actual 100% showpieces of the tech and then drop the "fall-back" feature of Off-TV play which exists for games that either don't bother using it in any interesting way or only offer mild UI enhancements and can thus easily live without it.

edit: okay you bring up the mobile/PC version but then I ask: why even play it on Wii U if you don't want to play it with the completely redesigned puzzles for this version using the system's tech?

also

Banned
Exactly this. You absolutely cannot fault the game for actually making the GamePad a gameplay focus. I find it baffling how there are actual complaints that heavily GamePad integrated games are actual 100% showpieces of the tech and then drop the "fall-back" feature of Off-TV play which exists for games that either don't bother using it in any interesting way or only offer mild UI enhancements and can thus easily live without it.

edit: okay you bring up the mobile/PC version but then I ask: why even play it on Wii U if you don't want to play it with the completely redesigned puzzles for this version using the system's tech?
I bought it on Wii U because I wanted to play it while rolling in my bead; I did not think that they would redesign it so that's it's impossible to play using just the game pad.
As for mobile; I do not have an iOS compatible device and even then I dislike mobile gaming.

And I have to ask, is this game's dual screen approach really that amazing? The Nintendo life review mentions some stuff but nothing earth shattering and in the beginning of the game the second screen is used just for ''mild UI enhancements''. Couldn't you solve the puzzles by simply switching between the TV and the gamepad screen? Do you really need both screens at once?

TheMoon

And I have to ask, is this game's dual screen approach really that amazing? The Nintendo life review mentions some stuff but nothing earth shattering and in the beginning of the game the second screen is used just for ''mild UI enhancements''. Couldn't you solve the puzzles by simply switching between the TV and the gamepad screen? Do you really need both screens at once?

I myself haven't played it. But a friend who finished and loved the original version has and mentioned that all puzzles were completely changed and praised the GamePad implementation as some of the best on the system. That's what I'm basing my argument off of.

I myself haven't played it. But a friend who finished and loved the original version has and mentioned that all puzzles were completely changed and praised the GamePad implementation as some of the best on the system. That's what I'm basing my argument off of.

Sounds like I really need to pick this up. It looks great and it's only $6.99 in NA! I assume it's comparatively priced in EU.

Wiimote aiming > dual analog (+gyro)
Being able to keep track of the action and check the map at the same time > having to look away from the TV
Always holding the controller > having to let go each time you use the touch screen

I LOVE pointer controls but Splatoon made me a believer of playing with gyro. It feels better than anything I've played using a Wii remote.

Looking away from the TV to check the map in Splatoon takes a split second. It isn't an issue at all with this particular game and is more convenient than having to press a button to bring it up on screen. This wouldn't be the case for many games but for Splatoon, it's absolutely true.

You rarely use the touch screen when you're in the thick of the action. It's almost always used when you have a moment of downtime (for example: right after respawning)

Splatoon's Gamepad implementation is nearly flawless. It wouldn't work for every game but for this title in particular it's absolutely wonderful.

Tizoc

Oh man this week
THIS WEEK
SONIC 2 3DS BAYBEEEEEEE!
s2-bginfo-detailsimg5full.jpg
s2-bginfo-detailsimg3full.jpg

69wpm

I've played the PC version and it's a fantastic game. I really got into its atmosphere. Not sure how it works on a TV in comparison, but it'll probably still be good.

I haven't played it yet, but this is going to be my next Wii U purchase for sure. NintendoLife really enjoyed it. Here's there review.

Edit - Oh man, double post. Sorry guys!

Great, thanks for the info. I was following the game for a while and saw on twitter when the developer mentioned it's getting a Wii U release. It was always looking like just my cup of tea. I'm gonna pick it up in a few weeks when I know I can spare a few hours to play it alone in the dark at night :)

also

Banned
So I went ahead and set up the TV just to be able to play Year Walk.
It's a nice little adventure game with a great atmosphere and aesthetic, though it is a bit short; took me 3 hours to see everything. Really liked Nordic folklore; not a common topic in video games and really interesting. I only watched bits of the trailer so I expected the game to be somber but I did not think it would be that dark. Played it alone, lights off to enhance the experience.

Definitely get it if you have an evening to spare and want some uneasy dreams.

As far as the gamepad implementation goes, they did a good job and there's one really stand out moment but I still think they could have implemented off-tv play without damaging the experience too much. Sure, it would have been a bit annoying having to switch between screens and they couldn't do some of the tricks but it would still be perfectly acceptable. They probably didn't do it because they did not want to have to add touch controls; the game uses the gyros for controlling the onscreen cursor and manipulating the environment, which wouldn't really work with off-tv play.

Lonely1

Unconfirmed Member
So I went ahead and set up the TV just to be able to play Year Walk.
It's a nice little adventure game with a great atmosphere and aesthetic, though it is a bit short; took me 3 hours to see everything. Really liked Nordic folklore; not a common topic in video games and really interesting. I only watched bits of the trailer so I expected the game to be somber but I did not think it would be that dark. Played it alone, lights off to enhance the experience.

Definitely get it if you have an evening to spare and want some uneasy dreams.

As far as the gamepad implementation goes, they did a good job and there's one really stand out moment but I still think they could have implemented off-tv play without damaging the experience too much. Sure, it would have been a bit annoying having to switch between screens and they couldn't do some of the tricks but it would still be perfectly acceptable. They probably didn't do it because they did not want to have to add touch controls; the game uses the gyros for controlling the onscreen cursor and manipulating the environment, which wouldn't really work with off-tv play.

They could have just ported the iOS version with 1-1 gyro controls and use the sticks for the few parts where you need multi-touch. Or even easier, a direct port of the PC version, mapping the mouse to the stylus or virtual arrow to an analog stick. Those versions could have supported off-screen play no problems.

I'm for one glad that they attempted to leverage the systems unique features on a creative, if limited, fashion however.

JoeM86

This week, in Europe

Wii U
Extreme Exorcism
Nova-111
The Rivers of Alice: Extended Version
Brave Tank Hero™
The Quiet Collection
Rock ‘N Racing Off Road DX
Skylanders SuperChargers

3DS
Brave Tank Hero™
Gotcha Racing

===========
Price Reductions

Stealth Inc 2: A Game of Clones €4.49 / £3.99 / CHF 4.50 until08/10/2015, 22:59 UTC. Regular price €13.99 / £12.99 / CHF 14.00
Thomas Was Alone (Curve Digital) €2.49 / £2.20 / CHF 3.33 until08/10/2015, 22:59 UTC. Regular price €7.99 / £6.99 / CHF 10.00
Lone Survivor: The Director’s Cut (Curve Digital) €3.99 / £2.99 / CHF 2.99 until08/10/2015, 22:59 UTC. Regular price €11.99 / £9.99 / CHF 16.80
The Swapper €4.99 / £3.99 / CHF 5.99 until08/10/2015, 22:59 UTC. Regular price €14.99 / £11.99 / CHF 17.99
OlliOlli €3.39 / £2.49 / CHF 4.50 until08/10/2015, 22:59 UTC. Regular price €9.99 / £7.99 / CHF 14.00
SDK Paint €3.39 / £2.99 / CHF 4.49 until01/10/2015, 22:59 UTC. Regular price €4.49 / £3.99 / CHF 5.99
Family Tennis SP €3.70 / £2.99 / CHF 4.49 until15/10/2015, 22:59 UTC. Regular price €4.99 / £3.99 / CHF 5.99

Suspension Railroad Simulator €7.19 / £5.39 / CHF 7.19 until08/10/2015, 22:59 UTC. Regular price €7.99 / £5.99 / CHF 7.99

3DS
Murder on the Titanic €5.99 / £4.49 / CHF 5.99 until08/10/2015, 22:59 UTC. Regular price €7.99 / £5.99 / CHF 7.99
3D Game Collection €4.99 / £3.69 / CHF 4.99 until08/10/2015, 22:59 UTC. Regular price €6.99 / £4.99 / CHF 6.99
URBAN TRIAL FREESTYLE™ €1.99 / £1.69 / CHF 2.80 until08/10/2015, 22:59 UTC. Regular price €4.99 / £4.49 / CHF 7.00

TheMoon

full thing again:

Nintendo eShop (Wii U)

Extreme Exorcism (Ripstone Publishing) - €11.04/£8.49 (Ends October 23, normally €12.99/£9.99 - for Nindies@Home participants)
Extreme Exorcism is a paranormal platformer where every move you make comes back to haunt you. Take on the role of Mae Barrons, an Extreme Exorcist with extreme measures. Her supernatural skills are called upon when everything and everyone else has failed to rid a haunted house of its ghostly presence. Conventional methods won’t cut it with these ghosts. Instead, Mae comes armed with a deadly arsenal of ghost-busting weapons, from rocket launchers to razor sharp boomerangs. But these aren’t your average poltergeists. At the end of each round, a ghost appears and mimics your every move from the round before. The longer you survive the more extreme the game becomes. Engage in non-stop ghost annihilation in 10 eerie areas of the haunted house – each room presenting its own hellish hazard. Brave the winds on the balcony and the fire in the kitchen, surviving for as long as you can. With a devilish local multiplayer – you can play co-op or deathmatch modes with up to 3 of your friends, and with 50 unique challenges even the most daring Extreme Exorcist will be put to the test.

Nova-111 (Curve Digital) - €10.99/£8.99 (Ends October 8, normally €14.99/£11.99)
Pilot your trusty vessel through mysterious and foreign planets in this original sci-fi adventure. Your mission: fix space-time and search out the scientists lost in the aftermath of the Universe's greatest experiment. Aided only by your trusty (if somewhat sandwich-obsessed) guide, you must repair the temporal vortex! Navigate mind-warping puzzles and engage in strategic battles with bizarre astrobiological creatures in a twisted environment where the turn-based world and the real-time world collide. As you progress through three distinct worlds, you'll need to protect yourself by collecting new abilities and upgrade modules for your ship, but remember, your greatest weapon is SCIENCE itself!

The Rivers of Alice: Extended Version (Delirium Studios) - €7.99/£7.19
Whenever Alice falls asleep, she enters a world of fantasy where the player must help Alice face her fears like Sloth, Envy, or Lie. Enjoy the leisurely gameplay, beautiful graphics made using watercolours, ink and graphite, and the original game soundtrack composed by the indie-rock group, vetusta morla. If you like adventure games, good music, art and, above all, if you are not in a hurry...This is your game.

Brave Tank Hero (Natsume Inc.) - €5.99/£4.99
Paradise City has been invaded, and it's up to you, brave soldier, to help take the city back! Complete over 50 action-packed Missions in this 3D action tank game! You'll be able to power up your tank to take on the increasingly difficult enemies! Don't forget to use your radar to plan tactical attacks against the enemy!

You can also replay Missions to get better rankings to help power up your tank! Choose from 3 different types of tanks to take on the enemy, including huge and fearsome boss tanks! Defeat the invading forces to return the "Paradise" back to Paradise City!

The Quiet Collection (Nostatic Software) - €4.49/£2.99
Classic, lighthearted adventure game fun! Use your wits and a bit of mischief to explore, interact with your environment and solve puzzles in this bundle of four old-school adventure games: "Quiet, Please!", "Quiet Christmas", "Vacation Vexation" and "Candy, Please!".

Rock 'N Racing Off Road DX (EnjoyUp Games) - €7.99/£7.19 (€2.99/£2.73 for users who downloaded Rock ‘N Racing Off Road on the same Wii U)
Get ready to enjoy Off Road races with your friends and family! Rock'N Racing Off Road DX offers the most entertaining and exciting races, with loads of skids, crashes and amazing jumps. You will have several modes of play, such as Cup mode, time trial and multi-player with the option of up to 5 Players at a time.

Skylanders SuperChargers (Activision, available September 25) - €49.99/£44.99
Kick your adventure into overdrive! Expand your gameplay experience with over 40 Skylanders and vehicles to collect. Skylands is in peril! Kaos has unleashed his most evil weapon yet – the Doomstation of Ultimate Doomstruction. With all of Skylands on the verge of collapse, a special team called the SuperChargers has been assembled to pilot an unstoppable fleet of incredible vehicles. Now you and the SuperChargers must embark on epic adventures over land, under sea, and through the sky to stop Kaos and save Skylands!

Special offers
Stealth Inc 2: A Game of Clones (Curve Digital) - &#8364;4.49/£3.99 (Ends October 8, normally &#8364;13.99/£12.99) <-- BUY THIS!!!
Thomas Was Alone (Curve Digital) - &#8364;2.49/£2.20 (Ends October 8, normally &#8364;7.99/£6.99)
Lone Survivor: The Director's Cut (Curve Digital) - &#8364;3.99/£2.99 (Ends October 8, normally &#8364;11.99/£9.99)
The Swapper (Curve Digital) - &#8364;4.99/£3.99 (Ends October 8, normally &#8364;14.99/£11.99)
OlliOlli (Curve Digital) - &#8364;4.49/£3.99 (Ends October 8, normally &#8364;9.99 / £7.99) <--- OlliOlli is a cross buy game
SDK Paint (HULLBREACH STUDIOS) - &#8364;3.39/£2.99 (Ends October 1, normally &#8364;4.49/£3.99)
Family Tennis SP (Shin'en Multimedia) - &#8364;3.70/£2.99 (Ends October 1, normally &#8364;4.99/£3.99)
Suspension Railroad Simulator (Joindots) - &#8364;7.19/£5.39 (Ends October 8, normally &#8364;7.99/£5.99)
Disney Infinity 2.0 : Play without limits (Disney Interactive Studios) - &#8364;19.99/£16.49 (Permanent, was &#8364;29.99/£24.99)

Nintendo eShop (3DS)

Brave Tank Hero (Natsume Inc.) - &#8364;4.99/£4.49
Paradise City has been invaded, and it's up to you, brave soldier, to help take the city back! Complete over 50 action-packed Missions in this 3D action tank game! You'll be able to power up your tank to take on the increasingly difficult enemies! Don't forget to use your radar to plan tactical attacks against the enemy!

Gotcha Racing (Natsume Inc.) - &#8364;5.99/£4.99
Enjoy the fast-paced action of a top-down racing game, but with a twist! All of the parts you use to make your car are dispensed by Capsule Machines! Therefore, when you start racing, you won't have the greatest car, but as you progress and gain access to better Capsule Machines, your car will become the envy of the racing world! The game uses both screens together when you race, so the tracks will appear huge on your Nintendo 3DS, and even more so on your Nintendo 3DS XL! And you're free to customise your car any way you like! Try to make the ultimate, unbeatable car! Compete on 12 different tracks, race in Grand Prix races, and compete in 6 different racing grades! The game includes 6 grades of Capsule Machines, and even more special Capsule Machines you can unlock! You can even combine parts to raise their stats! In addition, you can use StreetPass to race against other players and receive new parts!

Special offers
Murder on the Titanic (Joindots) - &#8364;5.99/£4.49 (Ends October 8, normally &#8364;7.99/£5.99)
3D Game Collection (Joindots) - &#8364;4.99/£3.69 (Ends October 8, normally &#8364;6.99/£4.99)
Urban Style Freestyle (Tate Multimedia) - &#8364;1.99/£1.69 (Ends October 8, normally &#8364;4.99/£4.49)

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
If we don't get an interview today or tomorrow on Sega's blog, then yeah, I'm fearing 3D Sonic 2 got delayed or something........or maybe they figured people wanted Knuckles in & so they wanted to add that in to the US version?

TheMoon, you have a mistake in your post. I think you meant to highlight The Swapper :p Seriously, it was one of the biggest surprises of 2013 when I played it on PC.

Sadly there isn't much else I want this week, too bad.

Top Bottom