• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Power - June 2008

Compare and Contrast:

NP Moon VS Real Moon

MOON.jpg
f_lymanmoonm_2137f02.jpg

Inverted NP Moon VS Real Moon

MOONi.jpg
Rmooni.jpg

schuelma

Wastes hours checking old Famitsu software data, but that's why we love him.
Michael Jackson Moonwalk simulator with Balance Board compatibility.

tabsina

Chris Michael said:
IT'S THE FUCKING MOON.

Nintendo Power did not alter the picture to have anything hidden in it at all. IT'S THE MOON.

yes.. and there is something in it...........

sheesh

MisterHero

Chris Michael said:
IT'S THE FUCKING MOON.

Nintendo Power did not alter the picture to have anything hidden in it at all. IT'S THE MOON.
People would accept your view on the matter had there not been a caption that said "Can you find the clues we've hidden in the moon?"

CaVaYeRo

:lol I knew your reaction was going to be that incredible.

Don't know, I think I'm going with the Castle thing, after EGM rumors.

Normal answer: Its prolly just that Moon game on DS.

Zomghype answer: MOTHER 4 ENGLISH EXCLUSIVE TAKES PLACE ON THE MOON! MOONBOUND!

VegaShinra

In the middle, doesn't it look like two FFCC type of characters? A guy holding a sword up while scratching his head and a girl to the left side of him. My guess is Final Fantasy Tactics Advance 2 details or review.

34ifml5.jpg

The form of the question ("Can you find the clues we've hidden in the moon?") and the fact that it's a puzzle would indicate that it's going to be coverage for the newest Prof Layton. Err, and if you look hard enough, you'll find his top hat somewhere in there, among the craters and all.

Divvy

Canadians burned my passport
NintendosBooger said:
The form of the question ("Can you find the clues we've hidden in the moon?") and the fact that it's a puzzle would indicate that it's going to be coverage for the newest Prof Layton. Err, and if you look hard enough, you'll find his top hat somewhere in there, among the craters and all.

Reminds me of:
20060712.jpg

Threi

notag
Teasel said:
ok i want to join the game...
so...
isn't earthbound symbol in super smash bros a moon?
world_b_07.gif
I personally predict that Nintendo is going to bring Earthbound back, but not so soon though.

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
I think we can all agree that there's a moon in everything now.

And well played, DumbNameD. :lol

TreIII

Saitou said:
Dracula 1999. Castlevania was hidden in the lunar eclipse.

Goddamnit people, it's not rocket science.

Well actually, they ended up SEALING the castle into the Lunar Eclipse, if I remember correctly.

But any way...you're probably right. More than likely, either 1 or both of the CV titles will be displayed by next ish. And it would play right into the claims of Ms. POR (the leaker/informant), who said that there would be two titles about the game...

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Might I remind you guys of the average age of the Nintendo Power readership? When they give clues like this it is always the most obvious answer.

Top Bottom