• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Switch will be in stock at Amazon Book Stores on 7/11 (Prime Only)

jbug617

Banned
DEExzBVXgAAXm7w.jpg

Reminder of locations.
CA:
WESTFIELD UTC
4545 La Jolla Village Drive Ste D-18
San Diego, CA 92122

IL:
SOUTHPORT CORRIDOR
3441 N Southport Ave
Chicago, IL 60657

MA:
LEGACY PLACE
246 Legacy Place
Dedham, MA 02026

MARKETSTREET LYNNFIELD
1115 Market St
Lynnfield, MA 01940

NJ:
GARDEN STATE PLAZA
1 Garden State Plaza Blvd
Paramus, NJ 07652
Phone: (201) 843-3105

NY:
SHOPS AT COLUMBUS CIRCLE
10 Columbus Circle, #304
New York, NY 10019

OR:
WASHINGTON SQUARE
9624 SW Washington Square Road
Portland, OR 97223

WA:
UNIVERSITY VILLAGE
4601 26th Avenue NE
Seattle, WA 98105

Credit to CAG

NOLA_Gaffer

Banned
Prime exclusivity for deals is one thing, but holding inventory solely for the customers that are willing to pay a $100 premium seems a little bullshitty.

I also didn't realize there were Amazon book stores. I thought the whole idea behind Amazon is that retail locations didn't need to exist?

HvySky

I have not paid attention to the Switch stock situation.

Is still impossible to find one?

Not impossible but you due have to put some effort in. I found mine by calling around to various stores every so often to check stock, as well as use iStock's live map. Usually waiting until the stores in your area receive shipments and calling around is a good idea. I ended up finding mine at a Shopko, since I think a lot of people might overlook them.

Also depends on how big of a city you live in, I suppose.

jroc74

Phone reception is more important to me than human rights
More like cities, right lol. Those are rather big states.

lol, that too.

I live in DC, you can understand my issue...

We are a city thats a state that not a state, that may become part of another state.....

Unless I missed it this will be the first time Amazon has Switches on sale since May when MK8 launched. Ridiculous supply chain management right there, Nintendo!

Wait a fuck!!! So this means that the Switch will only be available on 7/11 at brick and mortar Amazon stores and not online?????? There must be a mistake right? I must've understood this incorrectly!

I suppose they could have pretty good stock that day if they choose to because Amazon gets large amounts of stock and only would have to distribute between 8 stores nationally.

Linkura

Oh damn, one of those is two towns over for me. Didn't even know we had a local one.

I'm not planning on getting one until Xenoblade 2 comes out though. I would HOPE the shortage is a bit better by then... but maybe not.

Top Bottom