• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

No new Final Fantasy XIV trailer at E3, moved to August instead

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
Wow there is honestly a lot of media sites having a go at SE now.

Hopefully we'll get some community representatives in damage control soon. Gamerescape put it together the best I've seen yet, it really brings it together in just how ambiguous SE are being about the whole reveal.

To be fair this announcement comes a week out from E3. Talk about cutting it close.

gatti-man

I wish they would make this a ps4 launch title. Its their best way to actually pick up new players imo. I would even double dip but wont even consider it on ps3 even if it was free.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
FF XIV is one of the few games I've ever played in my 25 years of gaming that actually made me depressed to even think about.

Even MGS4, what I consider to be the single most disappointing game ever doesn't do that.

So you know what? Let them take all the time in the world to fix it up. I really doubt if I'll ever play it again but seeing it fixed would go a long way to getting that taste out of my mouth.

Top Bottom