• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin' |OT| flipvember qdl flipvember

Recall

And finally, the ratings:

down33-crop-600x338.jpg

The ratings have been on decline since 2001.

imBask

Banned
Running away from your problems? typical chicken shit heel. Do the right thing and fight for what's right, like a real american

FlammableD trying his best to oppose Nashvember like Ocean Spray tried to oppose Vader. And just like Ocean Spray, FlammableD will end up relenting.

Kaladin

Let's just say Strobogo tried to find ways to be an asshole to me beyond this thread and I don't want to have anything to do with him any further.

Nash vs Vader would be amazing just to see who could be more of a cunt to the promoter - Nash demands a flight upgrade at the last minute, but Vader refuses to leave his hotel until Nash does the job for him! Carny vs Carny, who's the biggest piece of shit?

imBask

Banned
Let's just say Strobogo tried to find ways to be an asshole to me beyond this thread and I don't want to have anything to do with him any further.

it's okay friend. I won't ban him for you though, unless he gives me a reason to

please understand

klonere

Banned
Nash vs Vader would be amazing just to see who could be more of a cunt to the promoter - Nash demands a flight upgrade at the last minute, but Vader refuses to leave his hotel until Nash does the job for him! Carny vs Carny, who's the biggest piece of shit?

No less than 4 shoot interviews to be made from this incident, think of the money.

ROH UK tour line-ups...why does the London show look the weakest? I feel like such an idiot for drunkenly buying a £60 front-row ticket, ffs.

ROH - Reach for the Sky Tour - 11/18, Liverpool

1. Joe Hendry vs Donovan Dijak
2. Frankie Kazarian vs Lio Rush
3. Christopher Daniels vs ACH
4. Dalton Castle vs Marty Scurll
5. Jay Lethal vs Chris Sabin
6. Bobby Fish vs Will Ospreay
7. The Briscoes & Kyle O'Reilly vs Adam Cole & The Young Bucks

ROH - Reach for the Sky Tour - 11/19, Leicester

1. Lio Rush vs Donovan Dijak
2. The Addiction vs Dalton Castle & Delirious
3. Joe Hendry vs ACH
4. reDRagon vs The Briscoes
5. Alex Shelley vs Jay Lethal
6. Chris Sabin vs Adam Cole
7. Young Bucks vs Marty Scurll & Will Ospreay

ROH - Reach for the Sky Tour - 11/20, London

.. Nick Jackson vs Mark Briscoe
.. Matt Jackson vs Jay Briscoe
.. Will Ospreay vs Marty Scurll
.. Jay Lethal (c) vs Adam Cole

Plus, reDRagon, The Addiction, MCMG, Dalton Castle & ACH.

Kornflayx

name and shame these roman reigns types

I don't know who it was, I just remember someone coming in here and telling everyone what he just saw in the old chat.

I just think that private chats and discord channels enable people to talk shit about other members when they can't defend themselves. But to each his own

You dare suggest that the Gods Of Music themselves CFO$ would copy a song? Get that Jimmy Hart Self-High Five bullshit outta here!

Yeah, basically it is. Still catchy as fuck.

I don't mind when CFO$ copies a song if it isn't blatant. TJP's theme is very obviously a riff on Mega Man 2's Wily Stage 1/2, but it's different enough and adds more layers to make it still sound great.

Nash is willing to do the job because he's a professional first, carny second. Vader, as great as he is, is the opposite.

Pikma

Banned
What I don't get is the point of having a discord channel for WrassleGAF if people who aren't part of WrassleGAF will join

What I don't get is the point of having a discord channel for WrassleGAF if people who aren't part of WrassleGAF will join

That was a big problem with the old IRC chat we tried to have. Someone who wasn't a member yet kept jumping in and trolling Net_Wrecker (the Kevin Owens to my Chris Jericho).

Top Bottom