• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NYC GAF Meetup: March 31st - Hump Evilore Harder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mahonay

Banned
How do you guys even know who's from GAF and who isn't? I wish I could go to this, I'd definitely enjoy playing pool with some GAFers.
Are we worried about some kind of covert infiltration of NeoGAF?

ALSO HEY HERE'S MY FACE
MUHFACE.jpg

Who's going to have an easy time getting noticed? This guy.

Mahonay

Banned
That'd be pretty cool. I'd be down for this.
Psh, if I wasn't poor or even owned a suit I might do this.

Otherwise I'm just showing up in a t-shirt and jeans.

"Who are those weird guys in the suits?"

"I don't know, don't ask me, they're not with me."

smokeymicpot

Beat EviLore at pool.

Wearing a suit is not strange anymore it is badass. Suit Up!

Mully

You will be forced to wear a name tag then.

I'm so excited for this meetup.

Jacir

Hello Neogaf!!! Long time reader, but this is my first post.

This seems like a fun thing to experience with people I dont know but have similar hobbies. I just turned 21 on the 13th...so Im pretty much umm u know... want to have fun lol. First GAF Meetup for me and I also live on Roosevelt Island(its under the 59st bridge for all u noobs).

Anyways, put me on the list for the 31st. Gaf name is my real first name. Also should I try to hang out with you guys today, the 21, just wondering?

bob page

Are we worried about some kind of covert infiltration of NeoGAF?

ALSO HEY HERE'S MY FACE
MUHFACE.jpg

Who's going to have an easy time getting noticed? This guy.

Holy shit, I always pictured you as your avatar.

Mind blown.

And yeah, I don't think we need name tags. Wasn't a problem at the last one.

Mully

Holy shit, I always pictured you as your avatar.

Mind blown.

And yeah, I don't think we need name tags. Wasn't a problem at the last one.

Sounds good. What time are we looking to do the early meetup? Also, I might be in the city sometime next week to just mosey around and walk. If anyone would want to meetup for lunch I'd be down.

RawPower

Banned
Sorry, guys. I have to sit this one out.* I ran out of money today trying to replace my laptop charger. I'll definitely make the next one though, whenever that is.

Mully

Sorry, guys. I have to sit this one out.* I ran out of money today trying to replace my laptop charger. I'll definitely make the next one though, whenever that is.

Sorry to hear that RawPower, I think we're going to have a BBQ one in the summer.

BTW, where's PXG? I haven't seen him in this thread yet. Is he coming?

Just based on general interest and a few people saying that they are "in", this is the list I have now. If you're on the wrong list, or not on the coming list, post in the thread or PM me. The list will be updated as it gets closer.
Bump me up to "Coming", I'm going to try and commit to this one.

Not wearing a suit though... and hipster style doesn't really fit me - you guy will be lucky if I leave my button-up slightly too open and allow some of my chest hair to flow free.

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
i'm not wearing a name tag or a suit but my girl's friend is throwing a party in williamsburg later that night.

if some cool dudes want to tag along and meet some chicks, i'll bring ya along.

Great banner KC. Sounds like we got a good crowd. Kisaya said she's a maybe because it's so close to her.

Hopefully we'll have a girl this time.

you know, I was upset i missed last nyc gaf meetup, until I saw the complaints of lack of females and sausage fest. Mully, you're already making me not want to come to this one. Stop complaining about lack of females, maybe then we'd want to show up. I assume other girls dislike that attitude.

Mully, why do you always disappoint me?

That being said, maybe I'll come and drag robertM along.

smokeymicpot

Beat EviLore at pool.
you know, I was upset i missed last nyc gaf meetup, until I saw the complaints of lack of females and sausage fest. Mully, you're already making me not want to come to this one. Stop complaining about lack of females, maybe then we'd want to show up. I assume other girls dislike that attitude.

Mully, why do you always disappoint me?

It is a bar females are around just go up to them and say hello.

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
you know, I was upset i missed last nyc gaf meetup, until I saw the complaints of lack of females and sausage fest.

if you're hitting up video game forum meet ups to meet girls i got some bad news for ya

It is a bar females are around just go up to them and say hello.

yea, exactly. we'll be in brooklyn which is filled with tons of beautiful women

having said all of that, if you want to come with me after the meet up to my girl's friends party there will be lots of girls there

Pics of women?

please don't act like this in real life

I guess most of you guys havent checked the girlgaf thread or tinychat thread . I'm part of girlgaf, Just use my boyfriend's picture as an avatar and he used mine for real pic month and never changed it. Thanks for all the girlgaf advice though :) Mully and I also have a strained relationship, I'm giving him a hard time. He knows what he did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom