• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

O.J. Simpson released from prison

JettDash

yeah federal law says ALL retirement income is safe from civil judgments.

CNN and Forbes stated he has at least 5 million in contributions to a retirement plan run by the Screen Actor's Guild as well. Not only his NFL pension. You know he will be signing memorabilia and might even write a book again, but that book money might be for the civil judgment as well.

Why would he write a book just to pay off his civil judgment? He obviously doesn't give a fuck if they get their money.

If OJ were to have CTE, could the Simpson family go after the NFL?

Probably not. They don't have a cause of action that would be worth a lengthy litigation. It probably amounts to novus actus interveniens .

The families where players committed suicide have a stonger case as per Tate v. Canonica in California and several Southern States

jstripes

Banned
He should just go live his life in obscurity, but you know the need for attention is going to drive him to be a contributor for some terrible news program or something.

Mihos

Gold Member
He should just go live his life in obscurity, but you know the need for attention is going to drive him to be a contributor for some terrible news program or something.

Be real, networks are losing their damn minds trying to get an interview. Even if he wanted to live in obscurity, it isn't happening

ShirAhava

Plays with kids toys, in the adult gaming world
Framed, demonized and misunderstood......I wish him the best in his future endeavors.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Framed, demonized and misunderstood......I wish him the best in his future endeavors.

tenor.gif

I'm sure he would love to congratulate Trump on the first day of his second term. /s

This is one of the most despised people in America. He is never going to the White House.

Maybe Trump thinks he'll look good by comparison.

"At least he's not a multiple murderer," they'll say.

Pam Bondi says OJ should be banned from Florida and further states that if he does situate himself there, local citizens should make his life uncomfortable.
If it's like that, then I say whatever treatment OJ is subjected to, thug George Zimmerman should receive the same.

Top Bottom