• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

O.J. Simpson's parole hearing will air on ESPN (Update: OJ granted parole)

dream

Man, the Juice just turned on the Hertz Rent-A-Car charm, and the white folk are remembering how safe he is. This shit is a wrap.

Surprising that someone so good at deluding himself about the murders he committed wouldn't be able to put on a better show with his freedom on the line after 9 years of incarceration.

That's likely the key to a lot of the arrogance you're seeing here. For someone that's an egomaniac like him, getting away with murder was basically the ultimate ego stroke. So now getting caught and convicted for this seems like a joke for him. And that's what he's treating it like. Basically a "How dare you lock me up for this shit?" attitude.

This seems stupid to me. Either a person's actions in prison justify parole and show some form of rehabilitation or they don't. What's a 15 minute speech about how sorry he is supposed to convey to anyone when most of them will obviously lie or say what they think needs to be heard? What a waste of time.

I agree.

Luschient

Are they going to end this with a Yes or No?

Gonna be pissed if I watch this only for them at the end to be "we'll let you know our decision in 6 weeks".

womfalcs3

Banned
Honestly, 9 years for what he's convicted for is more than enough. We shouldn't be trying him for the 1995 trial.

He should be out. He's 70.

molnizzle

Honestly, 9 years for what he's convicted for is more than enough. We shouldn't be trying him for the 1995 trial.

He should be out. He's 70.

Yep.

He's really going out of his way to change their minds though. lol

Probably will still get out. Dude is old now.

Amory

Even if he gets out, I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up violating his parole and going back in. The guy literally got away with murder and didn't have the sense to lay low for the rest of his life.

People don't really change. And OJ isn't a normal person.

"He could care less."

george-bluth-attorneys.gif

DeviantBoi

OJ is pretty much screwed when he gets out. He can't do anything without the Goldmans being there to take his money.

If he gets out, just move in with one of his children and lay low for the next decade or so.

Lemonz

OJ is pretty much screwed when he gets out. He can't do anything without the Goldmans being there to take his money.

If he gets out, just move in with one of his children and lay low for the next decade or so.
Florida law pretty much keeps the Goldmans from going after his home and pension from NBC Sports. That's why he moved to Florida.

Chuckl3s

You are correct, but they can't touch his pensions. I read he will get 25000 a month and the Goldman's can't touch it.

Top Bottom