• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October 2015 NPD (U.S. Hardware) Predictions - Closes November 10th

viHuGi

Banned
Have nothing in mind for NPD, but some gaffer already made one for PS4 sales

5OZUtL1.png

LOL imagine that in 2 years from now with Ps4 sky rocketing into 100 milion, it will be glorious!

Rymuth

Have nothing in mind for NPD, but some gaffer already made one for PS4 sales

If PS4 is the top hardware seller, this could work for the most part.

Should replace the free space with "90% of my friends bought digitally"

Why can't we have 5 x 5 bingo? :(
Heh, glad to see the ol' gal is still rocking it.

Maybe I'll whip up another one before the bombs are dropped. :p

neogafbingo.jpg

Boom!

Edit: Who's the original poster that came up with this so I cam drop the credits in?

Edit 2:

Heh, glad to see the ol' gal is still rocking it.

Maybe I'll whip up another one before the bombs are dropped. :p

So you were the awesome one who did it! Okay droping your user name in with foxbeldin!

Last post from me for a while barring any more edits and suggestions, adding in "interesting" and adding bingo card credits to the original posters :)

NEOGaf_Bingo_Rev1.jpg

i think we need to have a version where xbox one wins as well because i am not totally convinced they have lost as well. the fact there is doubt is in itself a pretty big win for ps4 but yea i could see ms pulling ahead by a small margin as well and this card doesn't have anything where a sony fanboy has a meltdown then again sony fans already convinced themselves ms would win this month because of halo from awhile ago so it is a win-win for them :)

I am down to make one. This one is based on the amazing original one from Rymuth.

PM me what to put in the squares and what to keep!

sense

Last post from me for a while barring any more edits and suggestions, adding in "interesting" and adding bingo card credits to the original posters :)

NEOGaf_Bingo_Rev1.jpg

i think we need to have a version where xbox one wins as well because i am not totally convinced they have lost as well. the fact there is doubt is in itself a pretty big win for ps4 but yea i could see ms pulling ahead by a small margin as well and this card doesn't have anything where a sony fanboy has a meltdown then again sony fans already convinced themselves ms would win this month because of halo from awhile ago so it is a win-win for them :)

NPD thread will be not that interesting TM as you think it'll be. Both scenarios can happen and are both kinda expected.

Titanfall month was just fucking insane.

No love for Creamsugar piecharts in the bingo card? :(
NPD thread will be not that interesting TM as you think it'll be. Both scenarios can happen and are both kinda expected.

Titanfall month was just fucking insane.
Well, I agree both scenarios are possible, but that's what makes it interesting. We're pretty much guaranteed meltdowns no matter what. Plus, there's also the wildcard: a large (> 80k) gap in either direction. Unlikely but if it happens then it'll be magnificent.

DryvBy

I don't know about that. It was obvious that it was going to work. It's Star Wars. Sony can also pick and choose due to their dominance. I'm sure Sony has a generational EA/Star Wars promo contract set up. Expect Star Wars SP bundles to be sold next November as well from Sony. The smartest deal so far is Watch Dogs, even though that's from last year. Destiny was also a great get but it's from Bungie, you could guess how that would turn out. :/

Or you can get your Darth Vader skin this week.

BriGuy

I'm guessing PS4 and Xbone numbers will be close enough as to trigger no meltdowns, but "next month will be interesting."

Boke1879

I'm guessing PS4 and Xbone numbers will be close enough as to trigger no meltdowns, but "next month will be interesting."

We won't know actual numbers until later in that thread. So yea it'll be initially shocking to see "PS4 number 1 for NPD" and vice versa.

panda-zebra

Seeing people mention $249 for xb1 this early goes to show how efforts such as MS' last year can have much longer lasting knock-on effects down the line. The insane and unexpected is now expected, an extra game or some store vouchers as a differentiation between the consoles isn't nearly enough clear blue water.

Is it possible to award GotY to October NPD?

I've been more excited for this day than Fallout 4's release.

lol, I'm sure a few of us will pause the game to see the real life fallout this evening. Hope it lives up to the billing better than the first few hours of fo4.

No matter who wins we lose

The thread is heading for 3.5k posts - we already won.

Chobel

I'm actually interested in Sony's PR if PS4 loses. They can't just use only "PlayStation 4 remains the cumulative leader", right?

Top Bottom