• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October 2015 NPD (U.S. Hardware) Predictions - Closes November 10th

StoopKid

Wow

Wowowowo

ohhh.png

DryvBy

How to tell is Xbox took a lead this month:

1. Check Major Nelson's Twitter.
2. Check Phil Spenser's Twitter.
3. Check Tim Dog's house to see if he's splooged on his computer.

If none of those, then I'm certain it's another PS4 victory. Next month will be very interesting.

QaaQer

We're all hamsters, running on the wheel of dumb, wasting life.

If you could work "we are nothing but life support systems for our reproductive organs" and "the only measure of success is how many viable copies of our genome we leave behind" into that, you'd have a philosophy I could get behind.

Death2494

Eh, X1 should be winning October. There would be no need to head to the bunker for that.
Yea i dont see how people are overlooking this. Im sure Sony is aware of the power Halo has to drive consumer consumption. Xbox needs to win BIG for this to be considered a victory, at least to me. Honestly there shouldn't even be talk of a possible ps4 win. This price cut did its job if this is conversation that is being had.

LuuKyK

edit : Or One (xbox) wow above 4(PS) wows.

Kev is probably fucking with us lol, but if there is some teasing to that... thats what I think it means too. And it does makes sense after all.

I mean, its only fair to believe that X1 sold more this month all things considered. Would anyone actually be surprised by this, even given the marketshare the PS4 already has? Having a new main Halo and TR and selling less than PS4 would be... strange.

ZhugeEX bets on a PS4 win. Just sayin.

LINK

^^ I hope the fact that he's banned does not mean his comments on twitter are banned, right?

EDIT link removed after advise from others (not that it matters after being quoted a couple of times...)

le.phat

Halo 5 at its second year, driving off an extensive rebranding is, without a doubt, the most important release of xbox one in its lifetime. Sony still taking the victory would be a true bunker moment.

Top Bottom