• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October 2015 NPD (U.S. Hardware) Predictions - Closes November 10th

Since MS stopped doing any numbers at all we may not even get PR about a " win " on either side right? How would Sony know they won if MS does not report a number? Or was that just with the quarterly reports

Nm thought about it more and realized NPD is an independent report not based on disclosed info. Yeah?

Someone did suggest making one and I am totally up for helping with it if someone comes up with the squares. Parity and fairness are important things. :)

I can whip it up in a few minutes if someone can give me what to put in different squares. But you need 24 different "statements" lol. Here is the one I made for the PR statement. I am willing to change this one if anyone has suggestions. I was thinking about adding "Star Wars Battlefront" in there since I know MS is going to sneak that in their PR somehow.

7ed9e3c.png

I can whip it up in a few minutes if someone can give me what to put in different squares. But you need 24 different "statements" lol. Here is the one I made for the PR statement. I am willing to change this one if anyone has suggestions. I was thinking about adding "Star Wars Battlefront" in there since I know MS is going to sneak that in their PR somehow.

7ed9e3c.png

"PASSION"
giphy.gif

Kill3r7

For real though, NPD hits at the same time as the Nintendo Direct right?

GAF may go down in flames bruh's

It's been a while since we had early leaks. So I don't think NPD results will hit at the same time as Nintendo direct but if they do you better believe GAF will go down for a little bit.

People have gotten in trouble before but this dude joined in the last month I believe.

Maybe he's here to officially share the numbers with Gaf so we don't have to deal with the whole drama of the leaks?

:D

Yeah idk what to feel about him. Not sure if he's a regular user just trying to bring a bit of attention to himself with that name / avatar combo or............if he's something else.

As always with anything Sales GAF related it will be INTERESTING to see what happens there

Guys, what if NPD George shuts GAF down? What if this is our last prediction thread, ever? What if we have to find refuge in the IGN Boards or... *gasp* GameFaqs?

ethomaz

Banned
Let's do some maths...

My date is at 8pm GMT-2
I need 20 minutes to reach her home
Now is 5:30pm GMT-2

I have a big feeling I will miss this NPD :(

Intrigue

Banned
Actually, yeah, I'm pretty sure quotes from banned members aren't allowed. Not that this quote is particularly inflammatory, or anything. Just, they were banned for a reason, ya know?

Not trying to backseat mod, just inform!

Why was he banned anyway? He contributes more than most.

an user that pops in many playstation sales thread to say how sad is that sony is winning and that they don't deserve the sales. it's even funnier because he(or she) owns them all and buys a ton of stuff for them.

Hahaha amazing.

Guys, what if NPD George shuts GAF down? What if this is our last prediction thread, ever? What if we have to find refuge in the IGN Boards or... *gasp* GameFaqs?

Or Chartz ;___;

Top Bottom