• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October 2015 NPD (U.S. Hardware) Predictions - Closes November 10th

Ryng_tolu

Banned
One million

!!!!!!!!

DAM200841950-2-9fbb749a-89fc-4fe1-aca1-80b13b2fd590.jpg

It's starting to get tense, people are looking for signs either way, anticipation is getting crazy....I love it..

You're trying to tell us something aren't you? I think the last part of your post is a code, isn't it?

I love it...I love it...that's pretty close to McDonald's old campaign slogan 'I'm loving it'...

...McDonald's is a fast food restaurant...just like Taco Bell....

...WHICH HAS MARKETING DEALS WITH SONY.....PS4 BLOWOUT VICTORY CONFIRMED!!

Sarobi

Banned
A homeless guy outside McDonalds told me that both consoles are going to sell terrible this month, and the console industry is heading for a crash. I'm feeling pretty good about this source, guys.

VinFTW

Firs time posting in this particular thread, so bare with me if I sound out of touch with the general consensus in this thread:

Do people really believe X1 will win any months this holiday?

Kinda surprised TBH. I think w/ the pricedrop and BLOPS3/BF it's easily gonna go to PS4 both Oct and Nov.

Aceofspades

Banned
Firs time posting in this particular thread, so bare with me if I sound out of touch with the general consensus in this thread:

Do people really believe X1 will win any months this holiday?

Kinda surprised TBH. I think w/ the pricedrop and BLOPS3/BF it's easily gonna go to PS4 both Oct and Nov.

Yes, it should win Halo month.

Elandyll

Banned
facepalm.jpg

Kev is having a field day today ...

edit: This thread might end up overtaking 2 years of TLG trolling as his crowning achievement...

borghe

Loves the Greater Toronto Area
1M Halo 5 would kind of be a disaster.

think about all of the factors (assuming we are talking NPD reporting)

No bundles (Halo bundle was biggest seller for XBONE)
No digital
8M unit US install base (lowest install base for a new halo?)

I'm guessing bundles and digital would count for quite a bit for it.

Top Bottom