• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October is stacked for games, what are you buying?

Tarnpanzer

Interested in:

TEW2, DD:DA, WII:TNC, SMO.

Buying:

Just Destiny 2, along with a new graphics card. Most likely a GTX 1060. I don´t have time to play other games besides D2 anyway. I would buy Mario too, but I got no Switch. Will wait for Black Friday Sale to get one maybe.

Andyliini

Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga DX + Bowser's Minions
Fire Emblem Warriors
Super Mario Odyssey

That's all, but those games alone have lot's of gameplay in them, and I'll be lucky to finish them all until Xenoblade Chronicles 2 hits.

Culdcept Revolt
Superstar Saga
Chaos;Child
South Park
City Shrouded in Shadow
Fire Emblem Warriors
Nights of Azure 2
Assassin's Creed Origins
Wolfenstein II
Super Mario Odyssey

Evil Within 2 will have to wait for a sale.

Oh and Hat in Time and Taiko.

Stevey

Already bought Forza 7, will be getting The Evil Within 2 and Wolfenstein 2 on PC at launch.
But will probably still be playing Divinity Original Sin 2

Ferr986

Maybe AC Origins if it turns to be good and a change from the usual ACs.

That's pretty much it, no interest in the rest. (I already bought Dragon's Dogma 3 times)

Ushay

Just Mario Odyssey for my son and
me :3

Otherwise saving up for a new TV, hopefully the Sony 9005 model. Going for the 4k HDR jump with One X/Pro now!

Li Kao

Culdcept
Fire Emblem Warriors
Super Mario Odyssey

Are a lock.
That being said this month is massive and there are indeed at least as much stuff I should leave behind for budget reason. I'm not sure I will have it in me to resist Wolfenstein 2 though.

October is crazy for me xmas comes early!

Shadow of War
Destiny 2 PC skipped console versions
Mario Odyssey
iPhone X pre order haha upgrading via my network

I think I won’t need to make any other purchases rest of the year.

dracula_x

vgeZ1Yv.png

Super Mario Odyssey and Wolfenstein 2. Then I'd like that Fire Emblem warriors as I had a lot of fun with Hyrule warriors. My problem is that I don't like having multiple games to play at the same time so I'll probably have to leave some for later. So Mario first then Wolf and maybe Fire Emblem.

I'm also intrigued by this Battle Chaser game on Nintendo Switch. I'm keeping an eye on it.

FrsDvl

Mario
Wolfenstein
South Park

Possibly Hat in Time but i'll await reviews on that one, same goes for Assassins Creed

Eirwat

Neo Member
Super Mario Odyssey: i dont think ive been this excited for a game since mario 64.

Assassins creed orogins: curious to see what theyve managed in their hiatus.

I'll get wolfentsein whennit comes out fot the switch.

DJwest

I'm only getting Wolfenstein 2. Will get Evil Within 2 when I finish the first one. Not convinced on South Park and I don't have a Switch for Mario. Will also keep an eye on Assassin's Creed.

Tailzo

Fire Emblem Warriors and Mario Odyssey.

I'm always giving Mario a chance, but I never really end up liking those games as much as most people do. I said the same thing about Zelda, but Breath of the Wild finally made me love a Zelda game. So it's your turn Mario :)

DJwest

Culdcept Revolt
Superstar Saga
Chaos;Child
South Park
City Shrouded in Shadow
Fire Emblem Warriors
Nights of Azure 2
Assassin's Creed Origins
Wolfenstein II
Super Mario Odyssey

Evil Within 2 will have to wait for a sale.

Oh and Hat in Time and Taiko.
I bet you won't even play half of these in October. I mean, 11 games? Damn

Excited to get Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen. I hear good things and I need a decent third person action game in my life.

Also getting Chaos;Child and Yomawari for Vita.

shaowebb

Culdcept Revolt. God level card game finally returns localized. I have been playing it with japanese card translations on a phone and import copies for YEARS waiting for it to come back over. 3 games released over seas in this 20 years old series in that time and thankfully the third one (Revolt) is coming here. Sad that both the anniversary remix edition games didn't make it though. Each game has its own unique card list.

There hasn't been a localized Culdcept since the launch of the 360. I am super pumped for this.
r3v3HTQ.jpg

Bluth54

I'll be getting Mario Odyssey for sure. I'll probably pick up South Park and Wolfenstein as well impressions/reviews and time permitting.

I also kickstarted A Hat in Time.

Mr Rivuz

Huge backlog and no switch here, i'll probably buy maybe one game. I'll have to choose between The Evil Within 2 and Wolfenstein 2, everything else will wait.

Cerity

I'm interested in Mario and TEW2 at the moment, my hype level isn't high yet so not sure on actually picking them up. I'll see how I feel about them a week out from release.

ta155

Never have I been so grateful that my birthday falls in late October.

One way or another I'll be picking up Mario Odyssey and Wolfenstein. Forza will probably be bought too if only as an X showcase (more of a Horizon man).

I really liked Shadow of Mordor but all the bullshit in the lead-up to War's release has kinda soured me, and Assassin's Creed is too inconsistent to bank on. I will probably grab one of them based on reviews as I'd quite like a good open world showcase to play on my X, although finally getting back to Witcher 3 might fill that void if CDPR's patch is good.

aravuus

Not as stacked as I expected. The Evil Within 2 is the only certain day one purchase for me, though I'll probably end up getting Mario day one too, would be nice to actually use my Switch once in a while lol.

Also interested in the LOTR game, but I've been hearing so much dumb crap about it that I think I'll get it when it's 5 euros on a sale.

Abdiel

Dragons dogma
Nights of azure 2, if that's the ps4 western date (I thought it was later).

That's probably it for me. Maybe I'll actually okay and finish breath of the wild, so my switch will be ready for its next game, xenoblade. Don't care for Mario, etc, or the other big franchises dropping this month.

AHA-Lambda

Just South Park for me, I can hold off until Xmas for Wolf 2 and TEW 2

Strangely I'd say the past 2 months were much busier than october, kinda glad actually!

Top Bottom