• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October is stacked for games, what are you buying?

Mortemis

Banned
November usually has those buy two get one sales right? What're the odds there'll be one for switch games.

I'll be getting Odyssey soon after launch for sure, but it'd be awesome if I can get a couple games at once.

Anyways for me it's Odyssey, and maybe FE:W. Everything else can wait a year or probably forever.

sikkinixx

I cancelled a bunch of stuff like AC and Shadow of War as I have too much on the go already.

That said $50cdn Mario and $37cdn South Park are probably all I'll get since CoD is early November (which I might cancel too... I dunno) and I'm dropping $120cdn on the SNES Classic next week. I got the PS4 Pro Destiny bundle so I'm gonna cancel my PC order (rip 60fps :( ) and Wolfenstein I'm sure is good but I haven't beaten the first one + expansion yet so...

OuterLimits

3DS
Culdcept Revolt
Etrian Odyssey V: Beyond the Myth
Lady Layton
Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga - probably not day 1

PS4
The Evil Within 2 - when it gets discounted
City Shrouded in Shadow

PSTV
Bad Apple Wars

3DS continues to own my wallet.

Agree on the 3DS. I own a Switch and love it, but I'm still often spending more on 3DS games.

Next month for me is Culdcept, and Etrian Odyssey V. Likely Mario as well. I'm interested in Fire Emblem Warriors but that may have to wait.

Kallor

Superstar saga is coming to 3DS? wtf. Day one lol

Plus Wolfenstein and Fracture But Whole. Maybe snag up Age of empires.

If I had a switch I'd obviously be all over Mario Odyssey

<3 gaming in the fall.

Necroth

Neo Member
I'm definitely getting these games next month:

Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
Raiden V: Director's Cut
The Evil Within 2
Fire Emblem Warriors
Wolfenstein 2
Super Mario Odyssey

Super Mario Odyssey and South Park on PC or PS4. Not too stacked for me I guess.

Would be interested in M&L SS if it was coming to Switch, but alas.

m00h

Banned
Super &#1052;&#1072;ri&#1086; &#1054;&#1076;&#1080;&#1089;&#1089;&#1077;&#1081;

And maybe Wolfenstein II, but not sure yet, since I'd rather play it on the Switch.

Spman2099

Culdcept for sure (that is the only game my 3DS will play from here on out). Wolfenstein 2 and Evil Within 2 are both games I am very interested in, but my backlog is pretty huge, so I may wait of both of them.

Absolutely nothing.

Well, maybe Cyberdimension Neptunia, but it won't be in October. I still have Megadimension Neptunia VII to complete first, anyway... which I won't get to do in October either. Aside from the September backlog--new Senran Kagura, Mary Skelter, Metroid--I also have a new game+ playthrough of Persona 5 planned.

I actually don't mind that, last I heard, Etrian Odyssey won't see a physical release until November here in Europe. I don't have time to play it earlier than that anyway.

Menitta

I'm already stacked for games as it is but I have to get Mario Odyssey day 1. I have to. I'll also get Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga.

And as a bonus I'm getting Baby Driver on blu ray. Go see that movie it's great.

Edit: also Giant Bomb is right. Once Madden comes out, that's when video games really start to happen.

Mario oddyssey and nights of azure 2 for me

Edit: ah shit I forgot fire emblem warriors and battle chasers aswell

This lol. Shit, I forgot how many of these that I want are coming out next month, I hope November is lighter so I can spread it out.

Those plus neptunia, culdecept, and layton...
Would like to support Dragon's Dogma early as well...
Also A Hat in Time.

And will likely pick up AC and GT eventually...

Mario Odyssey and Fire Emblem Warriors.

I'm interested in The Evil Within 2 depending on the reviews but I might just hold out for a discount or potential Switch port in the future when I'm not getting multiple other games in the same month.

theDeeDubs

Preloaded:
Dragon's Dogma (one of my favorite games of all time)

Day Oneish:
AC: Origins
Elex (if reviews are good)

Later:
Evil Within 2
Wolfenstein 2
South Park
Middle-earth

bnx

Dragons Dogma
Wolfenstein
Cyberdimension
GT Sport

Dunno about GT though. Single player content seems to be lacking.

Dragon's Dogma and Mario. I'm interestec in several others, but my backlog is already out of control and my free time is super limited so I'm trying to be more selective about what I buy right at release.

Top Bottom