• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Oculus Co-Founder and Rift Creator Palmer Luckey Departs Facebook

Hey guys make sure to love the people who hate your very existance. And don't let all the spit in face discourage you...!!

And remember, if you ever grow to have negative feelings toward people who spit on your face, you're in the wrong! Stop having those feelings, otherwise you're no better than them!

Loony centrism sure is fun!

rocK`

Banned
lxaMlx8.gif

Him, and every other alt right human shit stain should be mocked and ridiculed and be exposed. They don't just have a "different" opinion that you could say "OK not mine but whatever". This isn't like a conservative wanting to spend more on defense then a liberal. They literally spew out racist and homophonic and misogynistic sentiments and then try to cover it up with "that's my opinion stop trying to oppress me for my views". You trying to normalize that shit and not calling them out says a lot about you.

You are disgusting. Good luck on your Hitler-esque agenda, riding the "good of others" as your Kampf.

gasp we were the Hitler all along gasp gasp

EDIT Man I missed some shit in the middle of this thread:

The echo chamber on GAF is so goddamn strong that I can't take these threads seriously.

Dude did some really goofy stuff, but the hate on this website is sickening.

poodaddy

You are disgusting. Good luck on your Hitler-esque agenda, riding the "good of others" as your Kampf.

We may need some clarification on this statement to avoid anyone potentially continuing to believe that you're insane....because you seem insane right now.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Actual hate speech: just an opinion bro
Hating someone for propagating hate speech: wow way to be a FASCIST

Top Bottom