• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Of Gods and Men [Mafia] | Ambrosia In Front Of Me

Post 5.

VOTE: flatearthpandas

I don't see blocking dictates as a pro-town role. Sounds like a neutral non-believer action. It seriously hampers discussion, and less discussion is a scum strategy.

Sophia running out of posts without a vote is a poor move. No vote means no contribution.

I see Crimson coming up in some people's suspect list. Mind elaborating? I've been suspicious too but that was mostly due to his votes on me so I was biased. Looked through some of his posts for today and they don't stand out to me. One post was quite short, too. And he keeps dropping hints about his role too.

Hitting the post limit accidentally without being able to change your vote is not a great look. Darryl did a total 180 on his suspect list and can't talk about that anymore. Zeke and Crimson are at 8 each which means one vote change at best.

Votecount

seath (0)
ezekelrage 504 (525)

fengshuifever (1)
*splinter 505 (505)
zippedpinhead 569

flatearthpandas (7)
*splinter 505
sophia 515 (522)
kyanrute 583
darryl 584
giant panda 585
sophia 588 (589)
crimsonfist 595
ezekelrage 596
lone_prodigy 601

gorlak (1)
crimsonfist 506 (568)
zippedpinhead 517 (569)
ezekelrage 525 (596)
wherearemahdragonz 528 (599)
sophia 538 (563)
darryl 545 (584)
seath 557

*splinter (0)
freakinchair 510 (537)

crimsonfist (0)
oceanicair 535 (580)

darryl (3)
freakinchair 537
giant panda 539 (585)
fengshuifever 561
crimsonfist 568 (595)
gorlak 587

zippedpinhead (1)
oceanicair 580

sophia (1)
swamped 581

9 for first majority, 5 for second

Postcount
*Splinter 6
Gorlak 4
Sophia 10
Darryl 10
CrimsonFist 8
flatearthpandas 6
EzekelRAGE 8
Seath 4
Kyanrute 4
OceanicAir 4
Zippedpinhead 7
Swamped 4
Giant Panda 5
fengshuifever 4
WhereAreMahDragonz 4
Freakinchair 7
Lone_Prodigy 5

The day ends in
blu_1459893600.png

Gorlak

Banned
Unvote
I apparently just wasted a post.
I give up. This is post #10.
Darryl, if you're scum, well played for this round.
Screw this posting limit. (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

WTF! We have TWO lynches to choose and you refuse to vote for anyone?! You instantly become the second most suspicious player here. Yes, you wasted this last post for no specific reason. This was really dumb. Why would you decide to post twice during 20 minutes and exclude yourself from discussion for the rest of the day? You're playing weird since the start, and this could be another try to be suspicious on purpose. I also don't see the obvious connection between your story and your role, but you can't explain more now...
With this action I don't think you are town.
------------
Gorlak does have to do with the lightning rod. He originally claimed he used his ability on himself, and then later after Zipped came out with his list of abilities he claimed that his ability was lightning rodded onto Sophia. So Gorlak's entire town defense rests onto him having his ability legitimately moved via the lightning rod. If there was no lightning rod, then Gorlak was lying. I have never said Gorlak used the lightning rod himself.

Again you're wrong. I even put out two possible scenarios why my command could appear to have hit Sophia (another priestess, or lightning rod). Why do you keep this bullshit up? I stated from the very beginning that I self-targeted.
And may I remind you that now your defense of a non working gossip now solely relies on the lightning rod? Why would feng not be invited last night? He got the invite from you. You basically claim your gossip does not work once one of the invites dies the same night or is a god.

Did anyone receive an invite?

It wasn't posted early. I spent an hour putting together research. I just gave up and submitted it. I also didn't mean to post my role title. I was supposed to remove it before I submitted it. Obviously I'm not scum, so I don't need to look over my posts before submitting them.

I don't believe you. Why would you "accidently" reveal your role name? Why would you write your role name in there if you didn't want it to post it? I think you're scum trying to fake your role claim.
I disagree with whoever said a scum gossip power is useless. You can influence two non-scum players at night. And we have seen scum gossip before.

And now you're out of discussion for the rest of the day, this bullshit². My vote stays on Darryl.
---------------
FEP - now you claim to be a "heretic"... with a twilight power. You refused to use it today. People point out that the post restriction is a disadvantage. I can understand your fear of worse things to come... but still something seems off.

Double down on Gorlak was an immediate reaction to Star claiming with "a".

I don't believe that it was directed at StarSketch. She already voted for me half an hour before deadline. So a "double down" two minutes before day-end directed at her is useless.
Did you mess up scum communication, urging someone who didn't vote on me before to change two minutes before deadline?

----
Zipped I'm awaiting your answer. Questions are in #587 (questions, responses, gifts)

------
This seems to be a good day to fly by for a few people.

Seath stands out. L_P always looks suspicious to me, I may be biased from previous games, but nothing he did (and he posted next to nothing) strikes me as townie. Same goes for Kyan, I guess.

I have no opinion on dragonz, oceanic, swamped, giant panda (mostly because I others grabbed my attention today, hopefully I'll be able to take a closer look before the day is over)

Freakinchair takes clear stances. People defending me are always bugging me, so I'm aware of Splinter and him. He also shares my suspicion of Darryl. I don't know what to think of this.

Crimson is obvious by now, I believe he is town at this point.

Ezekel was convinced of me lying. I want you to be clear, you only vote on FEP because he changed his story now and it doesn't add up? Who would be your second candidate for today?

Post 5!

There's really not much I can add to the discussion, but what I can add is that I wasn't invited to anything during that night. Neither before or after I sent my "Activate" command.

Either you're completely mistaken zipped or I'll use the phrase you so carefully used, "full of it".

Post 5!

There's really not much I can add to the discussion, but what I can add is that I wasn't invited to anything during that night. Neither before or after I sent my "Activate" command.

Either you're completely mistaken zipped or I'll use the phrase you so carefully used, "full of it".

Darryl mentioned a possible explanation:

Also, there's no point putting doubt over my ability. Like I said, it will prove itself in time. Zipped himself had come out to say another player used invite. No one else is going to claim they used it. And it didn't work because it involves multiple people. I didn't realize this at first because it is also belated. I invite people to talk with each other one night, and then it goes into effect the next night. My PR is incredibly powerful, so following Gorlak on his misguided tirade is very dangerous.

Because his ability LR'd onto you, we can assume that the other person (or people) involved were voided. We can infer that the LR causes you to be targeted by ALL night actions, even those received to other players. In short, Darryl's ability didn't work because you would have been the only one to get an invite.

And if it did work, it wouldn't have happened last night. It will happen tonight, but we have no confirmation that it will. It doesn't explain why Zipped didn't get a notification, but there is still a slim possibility that it didn't show because it wasn't actually put into effect. Darryl has claimed that it is belated by one day. If he is telling the truth, we'll see the results soon enough.

While we're talking about Darryl, actually...

Gorlak does have to do with the lightning rod. He originally claimed he used his ability on himself, and then later after Zipped came out with his list of abilities he claimed that his ability was lightning rodded onto Sophia. So Gorlak's entire town defense rests onto him having his ability legitimately moved via the lightning rod. If there was no lightning rod, then Gorlak was lying. I have never said Gorlak used the lightning rod himself.

I feel like I'm being an asshole, seeing as how he can't even post to defend himself, and my actions here may come across as shady, but it needs to be said.

I cannot understand, for the life of me, why Gorlak's claims are so absurd to you, Darryl. It's been discussed at length in the thread, and to me, it makes perfect sense. If Feng claimed being the LR, and Gorlak's holy ward is in the list of used abilities last night (that, may I remind you, were used on a single person if Zipped isn't bullshitting), then it is safe to assume that Gorlak's action was indeed transferred. No one has counter claimed against it, so at the moment, we have to assume it's true. That's it. That's the bottom line. But yet, you are still convinced that he's scum. If there was no LR, the only thing that would have changed would be that all actions would not have been sent to one person.

I suspected him earlier, yes. But at this point, he has nothing left to lose and his claims fit the pattern. Call me scummy for being indecisive or defending him, whatever. But the discussion throughout the course of the day has drastically changed the game, and I'd be a fool to be as closed minded as you are in light of that.

You want him gone. That much is clear. The only reason I can think of is that you are either scared of his remaining abilities or that you think he's an easy target, seeing as though he has been a topic of constant discussion from the very beginning. At the moment, you are infinitely more suspicious to me than FEP.

Vote: Darryl

Gorlak

Banned
Nothing stands out on Giant Panda. hmm?

Kyan has more posts than I expected. he isn't hiding in inactivity. logic is strong with this one. I can't get an opinion of him.

Oceanic - thinks zipped is lying about actions ! #580 #598 - Did Zipped miss your action from last night? We already have the contradiction with feng's "activate". I don't know if it is necessary to confirm wether or not you have a power and if zipped missed it, maybe it's better to wait for tomorrow.

Swamped - where does this bath house come from? #600 - After rereading her posts, my impression on her is very null-ish.

WhereAreMahDragonz - another one I can't read. strangely she doesn't convey the impression of a new player.

----
One more theory: if Darryl flips scum, I'm convinced zipped is too. The action list doesn't add up, was first used to put pressure on me and then could "confirm" Darryl. I'm having a hard time to think of other reasons to lie about the action list. Not revealing the truth to scum? Catching fake-claims later? Waiting for your response, zipped.

darryl also missed one important question in #587
The bolded looks like a scum slip-up. "with their list of PRs Zipped let loose"? Why would you call it their list? What exactly are you talking about here? If you flip scum this would implicate Zipped, too.
He completely ignored it. It was a weird way to word it. Shouldn't it be the list of their PRs? (in a previous post he believed scum to have 3-4 PR, all being seen by zipped #553 - the last paragraph, but again this is a post where he says LR is my defense ... very odd) His sentence basically means scum zipped posted their list of PRs. Zipped a scum voyeur in cahoots with Darryl? Depends on Darryl's flip.

Also Sophia and Darryl had a weird conversation at the end of Day 1. All this happened while a vote had to be decided: #449, #451, #466 - Striked me as really odd. The way those two interact with each other seems weird. Like a staged fight to throw some dirt at each other and put some distance in between them? I dunno, but I don't believe scum would come out today with 3 claims.

Obviously these two leads are abundant in case Darryl flips town.

---
zipped and fep have yet to vote

I see why there would be confusion on votes. My understanding is that we get locked in at 9. Then there's a new majority with the remaining votes. Let's say you lock me in at 9. That leaves 8 more votes with a new majority of 5 before the day ends. No vote reset.

I may be one to speak, but a lot of Sophia's actions never made sense to me and I'm just not sure if I believe her claim. Then she just threw all of her posts in the trash today basically, next to Darryl.

Going back to Zipped, I still believe him. Here's my new thoughts there.

Something else, did anyone besides Sophia really think she would be a big target in the night? It's weird to me Darryl didn't think seven people targeting her was weird. If Zipped really got a message in the night to use his power on Sophia and feng really is a LR, then it came from a god. Could have been Sophia if she honestly was trying to draw attention and was fishing for Zipped to out PRs but, logically, Gorlak and I were both better targets for that imo. Could have been from Pepsi, looking to get our watcher locked down for a day.

Anyway, I sort of suspected Sophia might be a god for a bit today. The fact that my two suspected gods were the very first to jump down Star, the neutral god killer's throat was interesting when I looked into it after already wondering about them, but is likely a coincidence. They started the bandwagon and if they knew roles the gods would definitely want to do that. Explains a bit why Sophia seems pretty casual about her shit. The dictates probably don't affect the gods so maybe she knows she can just pop back in if it's really necessary.

No one seeing Darryl's invites may be because he claimed they don't activate until the following day. Which is kind of bizarre imo. The part where it takes two more days to vet him is pretty convenient. "Too bad" he can't answer any more questions, but I believe that is probably his action name if not what it does.

Vote: Darryl

I don't believe that it was directed at StarSketch. She already voted for me half an hour before deadline. So a "double down" two minutes before day-end directed at her is useless.
Did you mess up scum communication, urging someone who didn't vote on me before to change two minutes before deadline?
You seem confused.

Ok, fine.

I'm A detective PR.

Double down on Gorlak
These posts are within seconds of each other. I was super weirded out when you claimed with "the" in your title. When Star posted that, I thought she was emphasizing the "a" to highlight that her role had an "a" and not a "the". As soon as I saw that, I urged people to vote you.

Plus, if I was scum, why would I care whether you or Star were lynched? Assuming you aren't scum, you both would have been likely town as far as I knew.

I don't see blocking dictates as a pro-town role. Sounds like a neutral non-believer action. It seriously hampers discussion, and less discussion is a scum strategy.
First, thanks for immediately validating why I fake claimed. Second, what? How does my role hamper discussion? Not using it hampered discussion today but I've already explained why I didn't, for better or for worse.

Anywho, I think Gorlak and Darryl are both fine choices. Sophia as well. I'll hold the rest of my posts for closer to the end of the day. Once again be aware that locking me in with anyone else at 5+ will end the day as far as I understand.

I see why there would be confusion on votes. My understanding is that we get locked in at 9. Then there's a new majority with the remaining votes. Let's say you lock me in at 9. That leaves 8 more votes with a new majority of 5 before the day ends. No vote reset.

That is what would be happening, yes.

7 votes for FEP - 3 votes for Darryl is the tally from the last count (now 5 votes for Darryl). At that point I would say that FEP is actually town considering I can easily believe that scum has their hand in FEPs downfall... based on the number of players they statistically almost have to be.

As for zipped possibly being scum and making up all of those role actions (or just plainly stating the scum role actions) I'm not so sure. It would be an incredibly risky move on his part for many reasons. If Darryl does flip scum (which he most likely will) I'll have to go back and check all of the associated posts.

Kyanrute

feng and Zipped go to the camp for verifiable townies. Not giving others the tickets yet.

FEP's story changes conveniently and it is rather hard to prove. We could keep him alive to see if he prevents the gods tomorrow, but that could just give him a out to say that he felt that the commands weren't that bad this time either. And since his role name is what it is, he could be a neutral too, following a false god.

Darryl's eternal insistence to lynch Gorlak has bothered me greatly since it started. But it now seems to have reached it's conclusion. The length of the hunt makes Darryl bit suspicious to me as it always felt to me he knew more than he was showing. But the claim came and it seems there was nothing there. His claim and how nobody was invited to his lil chat seems convenient too. It feels rather strange to me that a redirection of a command would break it.

Speaking of conveniences, Sophia. Poor her. She ran out of posts. Out of posts, out of minds. And she has a strange role. Perfect for hiding. Scum? God? Dunno. But she is holding a sign with gigantic letters that say "DO NOT LOOK AT ME".

Post 5.

Sophia running out of posts without a vote is a poor move. No vote means no contribution.

I see Crimson coming up in some people's suspect list. Mind elaborating? I've been suspicious too but that was mostly due to his votes on me so I was biased. Looked through some of his posts for today and they don't stand out to me. One post was quite short, too. And he keeps dropping hints about his role too.

Hitting the post limit accidentally without being able to change your vote is not a great look. Darryl did a total 180 on his suspect list and can't talk about that anymore. Zeke and Crimson are at 8 each which means one vote change at best.
Post the Fifth

Ummm, what? Couple things, if as you say it's a neutral action then why vote him? We just need to get the followers of peripseros. Also, how does this hamper discussion in any way? The worst he could do is turn it in to a regular scum-hunting day without worrying about a benefit/drawback balancing like 99% of all other days that are played.

Also, can someone please explain to me why FEP is more worthy of a lynch than Feng/Zipped? There is a glaring contradiction and they themselves are suspicious of each other. I still don't see how they can both be telling the truth.

feng and Zipped go to the camp for verifiable townies. Not giving others the tickets yet.

FEP's story changes conveniently and it is rather hard to prove. We could keep him alive to see if he prevents the gods tomorrow, but that could just give him a out to say that he felt that the commands weren't that bad this time either. And since his role name is what it is, he could be a neutral too, following a false god.

Darryl's eternal insistence to lynch Gorlak has bothered me greatly since it started. But it now seems to have reached it's conclusion. The length of the hunt makes Darryl bit suspicious to me as it always felt to me he knew more than he was showing. But the claim came and it seems there was nothing there. His claim and how nobody was invited to his lil chat seems convenient too. It feels rather strange to me that a redirection of a command would break it.

Speaking of conveniences, Sophia. Poor her. She ran out of posts. Out of posts, out of minds. And she has a strange role. Perfect for hiding. Scum? God? Dunno. But she is holding a sign with gigantic letters that say "DO NOT LOOK AT ME".

How's zipped verifiable? What about his role makes it a) town-related as opposed to scum and b) not at odds with what feng has said? He could have the ability he says he has and just have a list of truths and lies. The only way to verify that is a mass claim of all power roles by town. I agree with the other points though, especially regarding Sophia. That addition of a third, previously unmentioned god still rubs me the wrong way.

I will be really, really, really surprised if FEP and Darryl both turn out to be scum. They seem closer to town misplays than anything.

Kyanrute

^#6

feng becomes verified via Zipped, unless you think that LR would be a scum role. I feel it would be a very shitty scum role, because all it could do is to confuse and the tradeoff would be a kill lost for the night they go for the confuse play (I'm assuming LR has the highest priority of all the actions, so that even the kill would be redirected to the rod).

Zipped becomes verified when everyone else starts dying. As people die, we can see their commands and can match them with Zipped's list. If we see a command that Zipped did not have, we kill Zipped. If we just see commands that we know, especially the more weird ones like Holy Ward and Absorb, we can conclude that Zipped was telling the truth. Consider this, why would scum Zipped out every role that there is to town? If scum Zipped knew all this, wouldn't he just keep it in the scum chat? The list is an enormous boon to scum, they now know most of the prs in the game, if it is true. No sane scum would share the list.

I don't get point b. Can you specify it a bit?

Ezekel was convinced of me lying. I want you to be clear, you only vote on FEP because he changed his story now and it doesn't add up? Who would be your second candidate for today?
Not convinced you were lying, but still the possibility. Especially with how you played everything. Not ever mentioning your command until after someone else mentioned it. Even leaving a HW in the bottom of one of your posts randomly wouldve been good enough for something you can point back on. Being very defensive and calling ppl dimwits. Still think it should be you and FEP for the lynches. Still think a flip for you would give the most information. With how Splinter/LP are so sure you are town when even you admitted you misplayed a bit.

Darryl - As Crimson pointed out, Darryl's role can be proven within the next day phase when he sends out the invites. So we should probably hold off lynching him until next day phase. I imagine that was the whole thing about him saying his power would show with enough time. Either way his flip will tell us if his thoughts/push on Gorlak was for the benefit of town or some other agenda.

======
Also would like to look more into freakinchair 2mrw. He claims that there has to be scum in the FEP vote w/o even mentioning that there could be scum in the Darryl vote as well. Which he happens to be on. He believes Darryl's PR but spins it in a way to make him seem Neutral/Scum. When it could be a big thing for town, allowing us to better plan out strategies and discuss information with the possibility of scum not seeing it. Why/How is he so sure that FEP is town when he has been lying this whole day phase.

Also I'd like to point out the triple flatearthpandas vote - all within 30 minutes of each other. Two of those posts having barely any sustenance at all and coming to the same "realization". This is at the point where Darryl has the most votes and screams attempted bandwagon to me:.
The "realization" he is talking about is FEP's command not being in Zip's list. The point about them being so close together doesn't really make much sense. If they were all mafia trying to save mafia Darryl then why wouldn't they try to space it out? They have a chat where they time these things. Also there was still over 24hrs left in the day phase. If these votes were for Darryl in the same time he probably wouldn't even bothered mentioning them.

Swamped

Banned
NUMBER 5

Swamped - where does this bath house come from? #600 - After rereading her posts, my impression on her is very null-ish.

I'm just having fun XD. Don't you think a bathhouse is an excellent place to have a gossip chat, flavor-wise? Take notes, Royus and Yena!

Ummm, what? Couple things, if as you say it's a neutral action then why vote him? We just need to get the followers of peripseros. Also, how does this hamper discussion in any way? The worst he could do is turn it in to a regular scum-hunting day without worrying about a benefit/drawback balancing like 99% of all other days that are played.

Also, can someone please explain to me why FEP is more worthy of a lynch than Feng/Zipped? There is a glaring contradiction and they themselves are suspicious of each other. I still don't see how they can both be telling the truth.

You raise a good point about L_P. We need to be wary of people who push to lynch neutrals.

I find that Zipped has acted in a very town-like fashion, and therefore I don't want to vote for him. He has been very forthcoming with information and this has only been helpful to town. Feng also feels very earnest in his posts. And their stories actually don't contradict each other. Zipped targeted Sophia, but his voyeur action got redirected to Feng. Zipped not seeing 'Activate' as a command is definitely an inconsistency seeing as Zipped should have seen ALL the actions performed on Feng. However, I personally don't see the end goal of Zipped lying about not seeing that command. It probably explains why Zipped was confused about a LR being in the game at the very beginning of the day phase. I also don't think LR would be scum-aligned because using one is essentially the equivalent of a nightless night (a no-kill night).

I really don't think Darryl or Gorlak are the correct second lynch for today. I urge you all to at least consider Sophia as a lynch candidate, but I would definitely consider changing my vote to L_P.

Post the sixth
^#6

feng becomes verified via Zipped, unless you think that LR would be a scum role. I feel it would be a very shitty scum role, because all it could do is to confuse and the tradeoff would be a kill lost for the night they go for the confuse play (I'm assuming LR has the highest priority of all the actions, so that even the kill would be redirected to the rod).

Zipped becomes verified when everyone else starts dying. As people die, we can see their commands and can match them with Zipped's list. If we see a command that Zipped did not have, we kill Zipped. If we just see commands that we know, especially the more weird ones like Holy Ward and Absorb, we can conclude that Zipped was telling the truth. Consider this, why would scum Zipped out every role that there is to town? If scum Zipped knew all this, wouldn't he just keep it in the scum chat? The list is an enormous boon to scum, they now know most of the prs in the game, if it is true. No sane scum would share the list.

I don't get point b. Can you specify it a bit?

Why wouldn't scum share the list, they would know it anyway, and they don't need to tell us the complete truth about the roles. What has town benefited from Zipped announcing the actions anyways? If he is town all he would have done was just announce to the mafia a bunch of PRs town has since they can compare it to their own PRs. No one town can even say if it is all true, a luxury the mafia have. The only thing that has come from this is a bunch of role-claiming to "verify" Zipped, it has done far more damage than help.

Point B is that Feng's supposed LR action was "Activate" and Zipped says he didn't see it.
NUMBER 5

I'm just having fun XD. Don't you think a bathhouse is an excellent place to have a gossip chat, flavor-wise? Take notes, Royus and Yena!

You raise a good point about L_P. We need to be wary of people who push to lynch neutrals.

I find that Zipped has acted in a very town-like fashion, and therefore I don't want to vote for him. He has been very forthcoming with information and this has only been helpful to town. Feng also feels very earnest in his posts. And their stories actually don't contradict each other. Zipped targeted Sophia, but his voyeur action got redirected to Feng. Zipped not seeing 'Activate' as a command is definitely an inconsistency seeing as Zipped should have seen ALL the actions performed on Feng. However, I personally don't see the end goal of Zipped lying about not seeing that command. It probably explains why Zipped was confused about a LR being in the game at the very beginning of the day phase. I also don't think LR would be scum-aligned because using one is essentially the equivalent of a nightless night (a no-kill night).

I really don't think Darryl or Gorlak are the correct second lynch for today. I urge you all to at least consider Sophia as a lynch candidate, but I would definitely consider changing my vote to L_P.

Swampie pls, the bolded. Inconsistencies, contradictions what's the difference? I agree that the LR shouldn't be scum aligned, but explain to me why the Feng's action is missing from his list. Just too much bothers me about Zipped, from getting commands from an unknown entity on high to the "inconsistency".

Though we still have a some hours left so I will take a step back and look around again since I don't want to get to lost in my own tunnel.

Post 6.

Neutrals are a distraction at best and a threat at worst. Would you say Star was particularly threatening? 50/50 chance of killing our god.

Limiting discussion is a scum tactic. Scum hammering a turbo is an example. With 10 posts there is little opportunity to go back and forth and we end up with wall of texts to sift through. The fact we have two lynches today makes it doubly worse.

Kyanrute

Why wouldn't scum share the list, they would know it anyway, and they don't need to tell us the complete truth about the roles. What has town benefited from Zipped announcing the actions anyways? If he is town all he would have done was just announce to the mafia a bunch of PRs town has since they can compare it to their own PRs. No one town can even say if it is all true, a luxury the mafia have. The only thing that has come from this is a bunch of role-claiming to "verify" Zipped, it has done far more damage than help.

Point B is that Feng's supposed LR action was "Activate" and Zipped says he didn't see it.

I'll try to make an argument here for scum Zipped.

Scum Zipped gets the list and releases it (modified or not) in order to bait out town prs so scum could connect the actions with the people. feng is scum too and night one was a scum plan: divert all actions to rod, voyeur the rod and get the actions, release the list, win the game. This is a rather big gambit indeed. In the worst case scenario, the rod dies (because scum did use their kill) and is revealed as a rod. Of course, a devout believer in this theory would say that while this was indeed what happened, the kill command was made up by Zipped.

All right. How did Zipped guess that Holy Ward is a real command? Is Gorlak scum too? What about Darryl's command? Ah, the fourth scum. Would the scum team reveal themselves like this?

My theory for point B was that LR was not a targetable command like feng says and this was the reason Zipped did not see it.

No one is verified until they die,

I will say I have never been scum in any GAFia game and this one is no exception.

Gorlak, I answered your questions - post 574 I claim I framed the gift from God as part of a real PM I received requesting me to obey or refuse. Since I got so many responses I thought it would benefit town especially since 7 actions in one night on one person is insane. My request was to use a night ability on Sophia. Since I saw the night kill "on her" this is why I was 100% towning her earlier today. With the lightning rod shenanegins I'm not so sure anymore.

The 7 responses were the actions performed on the person that got watched,

I don't see why that post was confusing at all, I really don't, your two requests for a response for me sound more like trying to discredit me. That's fine it's Mafia. But I though I made it clear about what my role did, what information I got back, and when. With that PM request, I truely thought other's had gotten a similar PM and that is why we had a night 1 that we did. A couple of gods colluded and decided to play a trick on the mortals, for their own benefit. Very Greek mythology-esque

The two abilities that I don't think are town on that list are absorb and Kill (obviously)

Honestly, I don't know why I would not see activate, it was a command and fengshuifever used it. It shouldn't matter if it was self target only, my interpretation of my role pm is that a command by oneself that only affected I oneself would still count as targetted (and thus viewable) command. I feel like I should have seen that command. On the opposite side of the coin, if Sophia is to be trusted about gold cursed, I would NOT have seen that go out.

I don't like oceanicair's tunneling, similar to Gorlak's questions, it seems like more of an attempt to discredit me so that if I turn up nothing tomorrow (since there is no more lightning rod It's very much a possibility) you kill me. This avoids scum having to waste a NK on me (I am assuming they will hunt our Doctor-role).

Post the Seventh
Post 6.

Neutrals are a distraction at best and a threat at worst. Would you say Star was particularly threatening? 50/50 chance of killing our god.

Limiting discussion is a scum tactic. Scum hammering a turbo is an example. With 10 posts there is little opportunity to go back and forth and we end up with wall of texts to sift through. The fact we have two lynches today makes it doubly worse.

But FEP has nothing to do with the type of dictates we have today. Blame the gods! In all likelyhood we will have to deal with some ridiculous dictates tomorrow too! We're just gonna have to deal with it. FEP claims to be able to stop them, as I said before that would just lead to a normal day which you seem to prefer. How's that a bad thing again? Lynching two people is not really a bad thing. Besides, not really sure about your RL, status but for someone with 4 Day 1 posts you are doing quite a bit of belly-aching about post restrictions.

I'll try to make an argument here for scum Zipped.

Scum Zipped gets the list and releases it (modified or not) in order to bait out town prs so scum could connect the actions with the people. feng is scum too and night one was a scum plan: divert all actions to rod, voyeur the rod and get the actions, release the list, win the game. This is a rather big gambit indeed. In the worst case scenario, the rod dies (because scum did use their kill) and is revealed as a rod. Of course, a devout believer in this theory would say that while this was indeed what happened, the kill command was made up by Zipped.

All right. How did Zipped guess that Holy Ward is a real command? Is Gorlak scum too? What about Darryl's command? Ah, the fourth scum. Would the scum team reveal themselves like this?

My theory for point B was that LR was not a targetable command like feng says and this was the reason Zipped did not see it.

No, I just don't think he expected a LR to be played when he did his targeting. I think he can see all of the roles as a result of the (town-based) LR action. Again, what did town benefit from airing out all of the actions?

And are you suggesting a ninja LR? Why would Feng's be the only untargetable role? Zipped's targeting seems so extensive would see his own action by his own admission! I just would find it extremely hard to believe that "activate" would not be seen especially since it's a night action.

Post 6.

No one is verified until they die,

I will say I have never been scum in any GAFia game and this one is no exception.

Gorlak, I answered your questions - post 574 I claim I framed the gift from God as part of a real PM I received requesting me to obey or refuse. Since I got so many responses I thought it would benefit town especially since 7 actions in one night on one person is insane. My request was to use a night ability on Sophia. Since I saw the night kill "on her" this is why I was 100% towning her earlier today. With the lightning rod shenanegins I'm not so sure anymore.

The 7 responses were the actions performed on the person that got watched,

I don't see why that post was confusing at all, I really don't, your two requests for a response for me sound more like trying to discredit me. That's fine it's Mafia. But I though I made it clear about what my role did, what information I got back, and when. With that PM request, I truely thought other's had gotten a similar PM and that is why we had a night 1 that we did. A couple of gods colluded and decided to play a trick on the mortals, for their own benefit. Very Greek mythology-esque

The two abilities that I don't think are town on that list are absorb and Kill (obviously)

Honestly, I don't know why I would not see activate, it was a command and fengshuifever used it. It shouldn't matter if it was self target only, my interpretation of my role pm is that a command by oneself that only affected I oneself would still count as targetted (and thus viewable) command. I feel like I should have seen that command. On the opposite side of the coin, if Sophia is to be trusted about gold cursed, I would NOT have seen that go out.

I don't like oceanicair's tunneling, similar to Gorlak's questions, it seems like more of an attempt to discredit me so that if I turn up nothing tomorrow (since there is no more lightning rod It's very much a possibility) you kill me. This avoids scum having to waste a NK on me (I am assuming they will hunt our Doctor-role).

You saying that you've never been mafia certainly soothes all concerns that I have about you. And you certainly know how to act town all the time too!

Anyway, main issue is you targeted Sophia and got switched over to Feng (or else you should be role-blocked going by Sophia's claim), which which would be caused by the missing Activate command, something that worried you enough to vote (and keep your vote on up until now) Feng. And I couldn't care less about what you turn up tomorrow we've probably seen a lot of the roles already. There is in all likelihood nothing new that you'll be able to tell in the coming days.

Just how would naming all of the actions that you saw help town in any way, because now the mafia knows what sort of roles to look for.

There is also the Holy Ward/Protect that's weird too. I just don't know, too much surrounding you doesn't make sense, I'll admit it could be game creator shenanigans though.

Swamped

Banned
NUMBER 6

Darryl currently has the second highest number of votes. Can I get a summary about why? The way I see it, Darryl has to be our gossip - he has the invite command and openly came out with it, a risky move for scum because somebody could counterclaim (especially with a role like gossip which is arguably not as valuable as a doctor or cop). Do you guys think he is a scum-aligned gossip? I mean, I guess it's possible, it just seems to be a useless role for scum. And as Zeke and others mentioned, his role can be proven.

If Darryl does flip scum (which he most likely will) I'll have to go back and check all of the associated posts.

Not sure I like how certain Freak is that Darryl will flip scum.

I just want to highlight how terrible Seath's contribution has been today. Fine, he has an excuse for not being around much, but to come in and drop a vote on the main bandwagon at the time, with no justifications, which he might not even be back to be able to change later. Not really the best look. Plus he seems to really be going under the radar.

I'm also wondering if Oceanic just has misunderstood how the LR resolved, but going after people who are likely town strikes me as odd.

Aside from that, I keep flipflopping on Gorlak. The reveal of the one shot vig is bugging me for a few reasons:
1) Hiding that when you're claiming essentially a doctor role, as he did yesterday, isn't going to save you from a night kill, especially when you can self heal.
2) The reveal came after the list of actions which included a protect. Was he maybe trying to distance his role from a doctor role, which the protect would imply is in this game?
3) We don't actually know what Holy Ward does, and both town and scum have their own respective Gods, so being "holy" doesn't mean town. It could go either way.
4) His role is just altogether odd. A kind of jack of all trades with a 1 shot protect, 1 shot role block and 1 shot kill. Plus the protect can self target. Alongside another role which can use protect. In a game with multiple protect roles, I'd expect a lot of killing roles too, but going by Zipped's list, there was only one kill submitted last night.

Another point, (ok kind of meta and taken from Ouro's guide). Voyeur + Lightning Rod is a pretty powerful combination, and there's probably some balance to it. I doubt that list of roles is complete, especially since there doesn't seem to be too much in the way of scum powers there.

(Yeah, I said I'd look back over other people, but this post limitation thing isn't really helping with reads. Most other people are fairly null as a result. Swamped, Zeke and Kyan have made some decent contributions though).

I may change my final vote. Not decided yet. Last post will probably be in the final hour, unless I think my vote is about to be locked in.

Gorlak

Banned
I tried to understand what you were trying to say and I had some problems with it. You were the one not seeing the lightning rod (which definitely happened), that's why I think something is wrong here. Okay, I'll try to wrap it up:

There were no gifts. You command is "view". You got the "request" to target Sophia and the "responses" are the PMs with the results of your command. There still is this: "As part of my role question, (...)" #574 - What's your role question? Or what do you mean with this? I just want you to be clear. I simply don't understand it.

I don't believe either you or Feng should be lynched today.

---
Swamped I disagree with you on Darryl. Darryl tunneled hard on me both days. Several times he wrongly attributed the lightning rod to me. Look here: #553, #584, #590

I still have suspicion about this sentence:
If Gorlak is town, then scum figured out what happened already with their list of PRs Zipped let loose.

He also completely reversed his read list in his second last post.

He states: "I didn't realize this at first because it is also belated. I invite people to talk with each other one night, and then it goes into effect the next night."
He claims his role will be proven if given time. So in order to confirm him: he needs to succesfully invite two people (because only one doesn't work according to him and that's why Feng isn't invited to his gossip), wait another day and another night. So at Day 4 is the first possibility to confirm if everything goes according to plan. Not taking into account the death of his targets or targeting a god.

-> did I maybe misunderstand this? Will people still get the invites this night and can talk about it tomorrow (if it works)?

He "accidently" revealed his role, because he was "supposed to remove it before submitting his post". I don't know, this could be a townie who gave up or a clever scum play faking an incomplete post.

On top of it all he knowingly cut himself out of the discussion for the rest of the day.

I find his behaviour on both days very suspicious.

*Splinter

7/10

Why is it so hard to get anyone to acknowledge LP?

VOTE: Lone_Prodigy

2 days in and literally nothing offered from him, yet noone is interested. At this rate he could make his 1 mandatory post a day and he'll still be here at lylo. I don't remember having this much trouble when I was pushing Gorlak on D1.

Even LP isn't interested. I've been borderline calling him a waste of space and he apparently has no problem with this, he just pokes his head in every now and then to re-iterate whatever's already being said, then disappears back to the safety of the scum chat.

Maybe I really am just over-complicating things and we should just lynch Darryl. It just doesn't add up to me. If you don't believe Zipped then today is a wash, if you do then its a safe bet that Darryl can "invite". Yes thats not a guaranteed town role and yes its fucking annoying that he's locked himself out of the conversation, but bullshit plays always turn out to be town, so please give me 1 day benefit of the doubt here. If my theory doesn't add up tomorrow then lynch me. I'm not spilling the beans now because the two center pieces can't answer the questions I need to ask to finish this off.

FEP is scum
L_P is probably scum, otherwise scum would have jumped on this by now
Ocean is likely scum. Or Panda. They both keep saying stuff I don't like.

FEP is at 6 and Darryl at 5, so I probably can't change this now but whatever, I tried. Fuck you Darryl for acting scummy as shit and not being available to defend yourself.

Zipped, "ACTIVATE" doesn't sound like it targets anyone. I'd be more surprised if it DID show up on your report, unless your PR specifically says that you see commands being used by the target (as well as commands used on the target).

Less than 2 hours to go!
blu_1459893600.png

Votecount

seath (0)
ezekelrage 504 (525)

fengshuifever (1)
*splinter 505 (505)
zippedpinhead 569

flatearthpandas (6)
*splinter 505 (623)
sophia 515 (522)
kyanrute 583
darryl 584
giant panda 585
sophia 588 (589)
crimsonfist 595
ezekelrage 596
lone_prodigy 601

gorlak (1)
crimsonfist 506 (568)
zippedpinhead 517 (569)
ezekelrage 525 (596)
sophia 538 (563)
darryl 545 (584)
seath 557

*splinter (0)
freakinchair 510 (537)

crimsonfist (0)
oceanicair 535 (580)

darryl (5)
freakinchair 537
giant panda 539 (585)
fengshuifever 561
crimsonfist 568 (595)
gorlak 587
wherearemahdragonz 605
flatearthpandas 607

zippedpinhead (1)
oceanicair 580

sophia (1)
swamped 581

lone_prodigy (1)
*splinter 623

Postcount
*Splinter 7
Gorlak 7
Sophia 10
Darryl 10
CrimsonFist 9
flatearthpandas 7
EzekelRAGE 9
Seath 4
Kyanrute 7
OceanicAir 7
Zippedpinhead 8
Swamped 6
Giant Panda 5
fengshuifever 5
WhereAreMahDragonz 5
Freakinchair 8
Lone_Prodigy 6

Swamped

Banned
7/10

2 days in and literally nothing offered from him, yet noone is interested. At this rate he could make his 1 mandatory post a day and he'll still be here at lylo. I don't remember having this much trouble when I was pushing Gorlak on D1.

Even LP isn't interested. I've been borderline calling him a waste of space and he apparently has no problem with this, he just pokes his head in every now and then to re-iterate whatever's already being said, then disappears back to the safety of the scum chat.

Let's do this Splintz. I've been thinking more about Sophia and I may not be on the right track voting for her. I have an inkling about your wild theory...FEP is ok, but I'm currently not happy with the second lynch vote leaders.

vote: lone_prodigy

I'm going to switch to who I voted for yesterday, he has quite literally produced nothing that I agree with or allows me to create a good enough read to determine if he is town or not. Since being absent is either a sign of being out doctor or of being scum, I'm going to bet on scum.

*splinter. I agree with you on oceanic, but I agree with dragons why does Panda set off a scum read?

Saving the last one for the last 10 minutes...
Assuming work doesn't keep me in meetings

Closing in now. Someone needs to do something really scummy real quick or build a case real quick for me to change my vote.

But first I want to say that it is weird how much time Splinter is willing to give Darryl to prove his claim. No one else seems to get this much leeway. Especially considering Darryl has been pushing town to reveal info all game and then wasted today as hard as he could. If splinter's a god, he's pepsicola.

Now I'll plea my case to see another day.

Also, Seath, you're using the word heretic a lot. Any reason?
This is from fairly early day one. Before I claimed anything. Called out because it is my actual role name. I fake claimed because it doesn't sound townie. How can a heretic be a follower of a god? I faked the role because it is one-shot and I didn't want my hand to be forced.

But, unlike Darryl, I can verify before the day even starts tomorrow. My action is heresy, it will be posted in thread during the twilight. It won't take two days. I will of course either be NK'd or Pepsi will throw his weakest shit. So that is RPS for the gods basically on if they want to send weak or strong dictates expecting my NK. Of course I would be able to choose to risk a lynch by not acting another time.

Reasons to believe I'm town and not neutral or scum. I think i could probably have gotten by easily enough attacking Zipped. But there is no benefit to town in my doing that. As far as I know Zipped isn't lying and it's better for town for me to admit to my own lies than double down on them and get someone lynched who is telling the truth. If I was scum, I would be pushing a zipped lynch and still claiming supplicant.

If all 7 want to policy lynch, that is fine. But if not, consider other lynches. I don't think there are missing pieces in this puzzle. Splinter has been riding me all game and all his questions to my behavior are answered here. If anyone has any others, I've got two posts left to clarify.

And yeah, LP is a decent target imo. On top of inactivity, his recent posts read like he's not paying any attention whatsoever. The only town thing about him is splinter wanting him lynched.

*Splinter

8/10

That's 6 on FEP, 5 Darryl, 3 LP

Come on Gorlak, just give me a day. I know you don't trust me OR Darryl, but I had your back when no one else did. You can afford to give me 1 day.

As last day, posts with timestamp XX:00 will not be counted!

seath (0)
ezekelrage 504 (525)

fengshuifever (0)
*splinter 505 (505)
zippedpinhead 569 (627)

flatearthpandas (6)
*splinter 505 (623)
sophia 515 (522)
kyanrute 583
darryl 584
giant panda 585
sophia 588 (589)
crimsonfist 595
ezekelrage 596
lone_prodigy 601

gorlak (1)
crimsonfist 506 (568)
zippedpinhead 517 (569)
ezekelrage 525 (596)
sophia 538 (563)
darryl 545 (584)
seath 557

*splinter (0)
freakinchair 510 (537)

crimsonfist (0)
oceanicair 535 (580)

darryl (5)
freakinchair 537
giant panda 539 (585)
fengshuifever 561
crimsonfist 568 (595)
gorlak 587
wherearemahdragonz 605
flatearthpandas 607

zippedpinhead (1)
oceanicair 580

sophia (0)
swamped 581 (626)

lone_prodigy (3)
*splinter 623
swamped 626
zippedpinhead 627

blu_1459893600.png

Gorlak

Banned
I am still suspicious of lp (as previously mentioned) But I also fear being biased against him.

Moving my vote would lead to a tie.

FEP 6
Darryl 5
L_P 3
---

Splinter begging me, because he had my back rubs me the wrong way.

*Splinter

I am still suspicious of lp (as previously mentioned) But I also fear being biased against him.

Moving my vote would lead to a tie.

FEP 6
Darryl 5
L_P 3
---

Splinter begging me, because he had my back rubs me the wrong way.
Everything rubs you the wrong way Gorlak. I wasn't asking you to trust me.

You have 2 posts still, you can switch back if necessary

Anyone else... 1 more on LP please

9/10

7/10

Maybe I really am just over-complicating things and we should just lynch Darryl. It just doesn't add up to me. If you don't believe Zipped then today is a wash, if you do then its a safe bet that Darryl can "invite". Yes thats not a guaranteed town role and yes its fucking annoying that he's locked himself out of the conversation, but bullshit plays always turn out to be town, so please give me 1 day benefit of the doubt here. If my theory doesn't add up tomorrow then lynch me. I'm not spilling the beans now because the two center pieces can't answer the questions I need to ask to finish this off.

FEP is scum
L_P is probably scum, otherwise scum would have jumped on this by now
Ocean is likely scum. Or Panda. They both keep saying stuff I don't like.

FEP is at 6 and Darryl at 5, so I probably can't change this now but whatever, I tried. Fuck you Darryl for acting scummy as shit and not being available to defend yourself.

Zipped, "ACTIVATE" doesn't sound like it targets anyone. I'd be more surprised if it DID show up on your report, unless your PR specifically says that you see commands being used by the target (as well as commands used on the target).

Post the Eighth

I'm entirely unsurprised that you and Zipped are thinking I'm scummy as I've thought you were since day and zipped today.

Because it seems we disagree completely about whether "activate" can be detected or not. All I ask is to really think about whether Zipped releasing the actions all of was townie because I really don't see how it will help town.

Also, I guess while I'm at it I really don't want don't ever want to put feng in the cleared category either, thinking that a role could never be non-town is what sunk PW. And looking at the role on the wiki states that an X-shot LR could be a mafia role. (Note: I don't currently think he is mafia, but I really want people to keep this in mind)

As I said before, I really doubt either of them are mafia, but they haven't exactly done the best job of defending themselves. The only thing I could see that could be lead FEP to be mafia is whether stopping the dictates is town or scum. Again, reeks of a bad town gambit more than anything.

Seeing this Lone_prodigy lynch train has me worried, some of the people I trust least want to lynch him (splinter/zipped) but I slightly trust Darryl more than LP.

Less than 10min left, and this will be my last post and I will not be changing my vote.

FEP - You have been the most anti town if your role is indeed suppose to be a town role.
First you pray and are a heretic, then it's heretic and heresy.
First you have X-shot, then it's only one.

You wouldve been fine just changing the name and explaining your role tbh. Although you still wouldve had to answer to why you didn't stop the dictates today.

Also you knew our posts were limited, so needed to waste little time on stuff. Yet you still wasted all our time trying to follow up on your story. You even made 2-3 posts continuing the lie. If you really are town, the correct thing to do wouldve been to A, stop the dictates or B, at least make ur opening post with your real role so we wont waste time chasing your prayer/supplicant angle.

People wasted time chasing that because no one read Star's claim apparently. The thing about the fake claim is that almost all my answers still involved giving out real information so answering questions about the dictates and shit already revealed to town want a waste. It became a waste when all the night actions got posted and I claimed right after. Anyway, it's done. I've explained myself.

See you guys on the other side. I hope I was wrong and those were the worst dictates.

Final post of the day then: That L_P train picked up steam pretty quickly, and if Darryl dose end up flipping scum, it's not the best look for people on it. He's an easy target and has been pretty inactive, and I can't really say I disagree with it, especially since I was happy voting him out yesterday, but at the same time, he could end up flipping either way. I'd be really interested to know why Seath hasn't gotten any negative attention for his one terrible vote too, people really jumped on Star for doing something very similar yesterday.

Otherwise, seems like there's quite a few people who have used this post limit as an excuse to not post much. I'd take a look at people who didn't come close to hitting the limit tomorrow, as well as those who locked themselves out of voting/posting early.

I also think that Gorlak really needs to be revisited tomorrow, especially if we don't have any hints of him using his claimed remaining night actions.

Now lets just hope that the Gods show mercy and actually let us post tomorrow.

Gorlak

Banned
Let's finish this day with my next allaround suspicious move:

I won't vig-shot anyone tonight. So I can't confirm myself tomorrow, sorry. I fear "targets" may be a redirecting ability scum can use. It is the only one that has an "s" attached to it and school taught me that verbs in this form are used in sentences like this:

Player1 targets Player2

Every other command should be something like:
Holy Ward: Gorlak.

So I'm not falling for this one, scum.

---
also... this post restriction -.-

*Splinter

10/10

Well let's hope I'm wrong about Darryl.

Whatever happens, don't forget LP. There are several in this game who don't want to talk about him.

PS. Post limits suck again

The waves sloshed against the wharf, over and over, again and again, a relentless clock in its seemingly never ending, never changing, never tired rhythm. It was the sound of routine. Of order. Of time passing by. Of inevitability. Of death. The setting sun painted the smooth crest of the waves in a light, almost shy orange and bathed the barrels full of grapes, olives or wine in its light as if it wanted to remember everyone one more time what it was capable of before it continued its daily journey into the nightly absence. Any other day, any other place this warm summer eve would have inspired poems desperately trying to describe the indescribable, would have seen lovers holding and kissing each other astonished by the beauty they were witnessing, would have been the promising start of a joyful night filled with wine and laughter. But not today. Not here.

Here, today, the idyll was overshadowed by a raging mob, who was thoroughly convinced that what they were about to do was the right thing to, driving two people, more stumbling then running, towards the sea. Those two people, however, seemed to be the only ones who appreciated what their senses gathered, calmed by the steady sound of the waves and thankful for the beauty of the last thing they would ever see. Accepting their fate, without fear, knowing that they have done no wrong and would be welcomed by the gods on the other side, they almost had a light smile on their lips when their heads were forced under water by seemingly hundreds of hands.

When their natural survival instincts kicked in, when their lungs filled their whole body with insufferable pain in a desperate cry for oxygen, when their limbs started jerking violently in a last attempt to free themselves, when they realized they didn't want to die after all, it already was too late. They could not fight the 15 people determined to execute, to murder them. They could not flee into the sea as they could not escape the firm grips holding them back. They only could accept the painful kiss of water flooding their lungs.

flatearthpandas has been lynched.
Welcome!

29.jpg

Gods are not real. They are just manifestations of our communal delusions. If we stopped believing, they would stop existing. But because everyone is indoctrinated by those filthy priests, and prophets are crawling around every corner of this world, their influence is still strong. But they are not almighty. You will not stop preaching sense until the whole world has found its way back to logic. But first this situation has to be resolved.

You are a Heretic.

You are aligned with the Followers of Komena (That's Town).

You win when all Followers of Peripseros are dead.

Once per game, during the Morning Twilight (That is the hour before day start, after the dictates of the gods have been announced) you may post Heresy into the game thread. If you do, all Dictates announced this morning will be ignored. If you know you will be unable to check the game during this time, please contact us immediately so we can find a solution.

The game thread is here:

If you have any questions, please send a PM to YesNOnoNOYes or Royal_Flush.

Please post in the thread or reply to this message a confirmation that you received it.

Have fun!

Darryl has been lynched.
Welcome!

199.jpg

Dreams: Minds reaching out, souls searching infinity for wisdom... like a needle piercing the fabric of reality trailed by the yarn of their being, knitting the outer world into the dreamers' consciousness. The path they take is chaotic, rarely intersecting each other. Unless they are guided. Unless someone like you weaves them into form, knots their fates together, even if it's just for a few hours. How beautiful your creations are, how sad it is nobody can see them...

You are a Dreamweaver (Better known as Chef).

Once per night phase you may send us the command Invite: <Player A> and <Player B>. The following night phase those players will have a private chat. They will be told of each other's role names, but not their alignment or their identity. You can not choose yourself. If you choose only one player or the same player twice, that player will not have access to a chat. You will not be attending the chat with your chosen dreamers.

The game thread is here:

Please post in the thread or reply to this message a confirmation that you received it.

Have fun!

Night 2 end in:

Final votecount:

seath (0)
ezekelrage 504 (525)

fengshuifever (0)
*splinter 505 (505)
zippedpinhead 569 (627)

flatearthpandas (6)
*splinter 505 (623)
sophia 515 (522)
kyanrute 583
darryl 584
giant panda 585
sophia 588 (589)
crimsonfist 595
ezekelrage 596
lone_prodigy 601

gorlak (1)
crimsonfist 506 (568)
zippedpinhead 517 (569)
ezekelrage 525 (596)
sophia 538 (563)
darryl 545 (584)
seath 557

*splinter (0)
freakinchair 510 (537)

crimsonfist (0)
oceanicair 535 (580)

darryl (5)
freakinchair 537
giant panda 539 (585)
fengshuifever 561
crimsonfist 568 (595)
gorlak 587
wherearemahdragonz 605
flatearthpandas 607

zippedpinhead (1)
oceanicair 580

sophia (0)
swamped 581 (626)

lone_prodigy (3)
*splinter 623
swamped 626
zippedpinhead 627

158.jpg

CHAPTER III

"Yesterday we have lost two true heroes. Darryl and flatearthpandas have not just been fellow citizens. They have been allies in our fight against the Followers of Peripseros and to some of us they even were friends. Yet they died through our hands. We offered them to the floods and the floods took them. We punished them when the only thing they wanted was to help us. Our betrayal killed them. Let's spend a minute in silence to remember them."

As the citizens stood on the plaza, silently commemorating their now dead comrades, those comrades they brutally murdered, the sun slowly rose over Mephyklai, bathing the whole town in it's warm light, planting new seeds of fresh hope and confidence into their guilt-filled hearts and giving the words one of them had just spoken even more dignity and significance than they already had.

"What happened was bad and we all will be punished for it once the time arrives. But we also have to look forward! We have to ask ourselves:
Why did we murder them? Why didn't we stop while we still could? The answer is that we were blinded. We were blinded by our fear, by our anger and by our hubris. We were so eager, so caught in our bloodrush that we forgot to listen to ourselves. Our hearts would have told us, that Darryl and flatearthpandas weren't guilty. that they fought the good and just fight. They maybe expected that it would lead them into martyrdom, but that doesn't mean we are not guilty for bringing it onto them. The next time we have to make such a decision, we shouldn't let our blind aggression drive us towards doom but follow our hearts intuition!"

Today's dictates are Intuition and Blindness.

One randomly chosen Follower of Komena will receive the alignment of another randomly chosen Follwer of Komena.

During the followig night pase all actions will be non observable ("Ninja")

The day has not yet started. Do not post!

The day starts in:
blu_1460062800.png

"Let's also mourn the people we lost tonight. We don't know how they were killed or who killed them, but we know that we will miss them. That they would have been a big help with the task that lies in front of us. That they would have pushed us towards the right path. I don't know if they would have succeeded or if it would have been enough, but I know they would have tried their very best. Now they can only witness us from the afterlife. Don't let their death be for nothing. Let's live on to their will! Let's avenge them!

CrimsonFist has been killed
Welcome!

138.jpg

They say you have a magic tongue. Not only women agree with that but also everyone you have ever sang to. You don't know why or how, but your voice - simple vibrations in the air somehow forming a beautiful song - apparently causes bad thoughts to vanish, enemies to love each other and mental wounds to heal. Sometimes even physical wounds.

You are a Rhapsode (Better known as Doctor).

Once per night phase you may send us the command Protect: <Player>. That player can not be killed that night phase. You may not use your power on yourself.

The game thread is here:

Have fun!

Freakinchair has been killed
Welcome!

17.jpg

The others always look down on you for not having some shiny special ability. But you have the power! You can vote! Did you ever think about how awesome that is? The simple people (like you) can influence what happens on the great scale! How can they still laugh at you? You kind of invented Democracy after all, right?

You are an Ordinary Villager.

The game thread is here:

Have fun!

Day 3 begins.

7 votes for majority

The day ends in:

Gorlak

Banned
lol... palmer = lone_prodigy

those mgs scum feels

Vote: Lone_Prodigy

my bluff didn't work

I think we may be in mylo

What a bloodbath.

First of all, sorry about the inactivity. I was actually traveling last week but I won't use it as an excuse. If you want to lynch me for that I won't blame you.

We were wrong about FEP and Darryl, which is unfortunate. It might make reads a little harder to generate.

I'm a bit surprised Crimson died. He was definitely on a couple people's scum list which could've led scum to avoid them. I bet it was a neutral or vig kill.

I want to hear about Splinter's theory. It's easy enough to attach your wagon to Darryl and argue for him so that when he's lynched and flips town it makes you look more town. Lots of scum roles are verifiable if you just leave them alive for one more night.

Seath only made 4 posts and voted for Gorlak. Yes, he probably missed the last half of the day but considering Gorlak got to 7/9 votes it's not a good look.

Huh, I guess I was wrong about Crimson. But being town, I'm not exactly surprised that he died as he hinted that he had a power role never really expounded on it. Also, with how he doubted Gorlak's claim also didn't help.

Top Bottom