• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official 2008-2009 MLB Offseason Thread of Billy Beane mocking Qwerty for 6 months

Status
Not open for further replies.

eznark

Banned
I don't know about "only" problem ty. They couldn't get on base for shit last year and they've done nothing to improve that. In fact, the number will probably drop more than a touch if Hall plays everyday.

I'm not as confident in the bullpen as you are. I especially think Hoffman is going to struggle considerably.

xbhaskarx

jobamugshot1.jpg

clemenx

Banned
WOW WTF Kelvin Escobar is pitching? And here i thought some Angels fans were exaggerating with his recovery. I'm so glad for him, He's my fav Venezuelan player, I really thought he was done after last season.

Hey eznark, don't you guys have Jorge Julio? :lol Yep, your bullpen will suffer.

:lol @ Joba.

bluemax

Banned
Why the fuck did the Mets not put a roof on their stadium? How fucking retarded do you have to be to not put a roof on your stadium these days?

eznark

Banned
bluemax said:
Why the fuck did the Mets not put a roof on their stadium? How fucking retarded do you have to be to not put a roof on your stadium these days?

Could be worse, they could have left a roof off in Minneso...oh shit, sorry gophers (not really, I hope you all die of hypothermia)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom