• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official 2009 NBA Playoff Thread of Shaq forces trade to the Cavs, keeps streak alive

Status
Not open for further replies.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I just knew Shannon was going to take the air out of the building... gotta go harder than that though.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Alright people, with one team headed to the Finals already, it's time to think of some ideas for the Finals thread. Go:

Official 2009 NBA Finals Thread...

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
reilo said:
Alright people, with one team headed to the Finals already, it's time to think of some ideas for the Finals thread. Go:

Official 2009 NBA Finals Thread...

Refs Vs. Basketball

reilo

DY_nasty said:
Official 2009 NBA Finals Thread of Unstoppableness. All de Time.
:lol

Official 2009 NBA Finals Thread of practicing our crab dribbles. All de time.

reilo

Jordan was 6/6 in the Finals.

Kobe is 3/5 in the Finals and entering his 6th try. How will he fare?

GG Lakers. Outplayed the hell outta us. Was close before, but as I thought, dudes rolled over tonight. Whoever said they were mentally beat were exactly right. Still a great season, and probably closed by the eventual champion.

I don't mind the Lakers team, it's the fans. None of the ones here though, you guys are all class. Will be a good Finals series regardless.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Gigglepoo said:
Not even during their titles?
16-0 would've been awesome.
Killa Sasa said:
GG Lakers. Outplayed the hell outta us. Was close before, but as I thought, dudes rolled over tonight. Whoever said they were mentally beat were exactly right. Still a great season, and probably closed by the eventual champion.

I don't mind the Lakers team, it's the fans. None of the ones here though, you guys are all class. Will be a good Finals series regardless.
Force, this ones for you!

reilo

BTW, for all this "BUT LEBRON IS ONLY 24!!" talk, Kobe won 3 rings already by the time he was 23.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom