• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official 2009 NBA Playoff Thread of Shaq forces trade to the Cavs, keeps streak alive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
YEEEEEEEEEES!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT'S HOW WE DO IT BABY!!!!

WELCOME TO THE FINALS MOTHERFUCKERS

So JR... where's your retarded dance? What happened to your series win guarantee? Where's the Nene smiling gif? Where are they? I can't seem to locate them...

NomarTyme

Forceatowulf said:
YEEEEEEEEEES!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT'S HOW WE DO IT BABY!!!!

WELCOME TO THE FINALS MOTHERFUCKERS

So JR... where's your retarded dance? What happened to your series win guarantee? Where's the Nene smiling gif? Where are they? I can't seem to locate them...
Meh, JR was the only one who showed up. I can't hate on him now.

bionic77

Loved the way the Lakers played from start to finish. No let ups in the entire game.

I hope the Cavs/Magic goes to 7 to let Odom and Ariza get back to 100%.

Should be a great finals. I have now decided that I want the Magic. I want HCA and I want Kobe to stick the dagger in and twist it around for his 4th ring.

24xkrdh.jpg

qzog3a.gif

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
bionic77 said:
Loved the way the Lakers played from start to finish. No let ups in the entire game.

I hope the Cavs/Magic goes to 7 to let Odom and Ariza get back to 100%.

Should be a great finals. I have now decided that I want the Magic. I want HCA and I want Kobe to stick the dagger in and twist it around for his 4th ring.
The combination of French & Turkish Jordan will be way too much for Imitation Jordan to handle.

Dizzan

MINI Member
charsace said:
Good thing about the cavs losing is that you'll be gone.

Yes that's true. Might go do things like fuck my gf, play some sport, manage my business, have a drink, eat at some nice restaurants. You know, things you do when you're not sitting in front of your computer, posting on Gaf. Oh wait, you don't know.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Dizzan said:
Yes that's true. Might go do things like fuck my gf, play some sport, manage my business, have a drink, eat at some nice restaurants. You know, things you do when you're not sitting in front of your computer, posting on Gaf. Oh wait, you don't know.
:lol another "but I got a life, you post on NeoGAF!! I crush beer cans on my forehead to impress my buddies yeeehaw!" post.

strikeselect

You like me, you really really like me!
God I focking hate Lakers age.

I'm pulling for whoever comes out of the East. LeBrick, the Vangundys, whoever.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Jeff-DSA said:
What more is there to say? Another year where we have to watch the NBA's chosen franchise in the Finals again. Boy, let me just jump for joy.
he mad too

Himuro said:
He had Shaq though.

You could also say Shaq never won a ring by himself as well since he had a All-Star 2 guard for all of his championships.

Magic Johnson also had Kareem for all of his championships.

Bird also had a stacked team for his championships.

Even Hakeem had Drexler for his second run.

Jordan is probably the only one who won multiple championships with mostly average role players outside of Pippen.

NomarTyme

The Chosen One said:
You could also say Shaq never won a ring by himself as well since he had a All-Star 2 guard for all of his championships.

Jordan is probably the only one who won multiple championships with mostly average role players outside of Pippen.
Wade had Stern.

AniHawk

DY_nasty said:
he mad too

Well he lives in Utah. At least he has an excuse.

Shawnwhann said:
I don't know what's beat about Lakers-Age. The camaraderie amongst Lakers fans or the bitter opposition? I'd tilt towards the latter...

I used to be a pretty big Lakers fan from about 1998-2005 (until my school schedule began demanding more time and I just stopped watching basketball altogether), and I think it's the latter too. All the reasons the Lakers really win crack me up. I have a hard time rooting for them now since they're kinda the Yankees of the NBA.

aznpxdd

The Chosen One said:

dennis-rodman-bad.png

Rodeo Clown said:
I don't like Kareem Rush.

Go Magic/Cavs.

Prepare to wear the avatar my friend.

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
Congrats Lakers! The Nugz put up a hell of a fight, they deserve some respect.

charsace

Dizzan said:
I am pretty sure I have a life and still post here. If you had no time before how are you finding time now?

We all know you swallowed the load of destiny bullshit ESPN shot down your throat. Doesn't matter because when the cavs lose you'll go back to your "life."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom