• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official 2011 MLS Thread of First Kick Tuesday, March 15, 9:30 EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slizz

Unfortunate about Davis. This game has been really exciting and the crowd is really into it. Hope the second half continues with that trend.

sazabirules

Unconfirmed Member
I have to agree with the commentators. This official has been pretty decent. Most referees employed by the USSF are horrible.

Nesotenso

well there goes the game and season. sucks that it comes down to one game. Hope LA wins the cup for their work in the regular season.

aperman

Neo Member
I'm only home to watch the first half of the LA game.

Question: Should I just view the scores while I'm out (I'm going to a gala screening at AFI Fest) or come home blind and watch the second half?

On the itinerary for the night as well: Hell on Wheels, 2 episodes of The Walking Dead.

decisions, decisions...

sazabirules

Unconfirmed Member
Rafa=FedKilla said:
They are seriously going to have someone that has only commentated one game all season and doesn't give shit about MLS call this game.

Who?

platypotamus said:
If Montreal doesn't want him, Seattle will take him...

He's a great MLS keeper. I just think LA would be a better team if they had a decent partner for Keane. Chad Barrett is their next best forward.

sazabirules

Unconfirmed Member
Rafa=FedKilla said:
Darke instead of the other British dude.

Montreal has a pretty good keeper in Bush but who knows how we will handle the MLS.

I thought he has done a few of the ESPN matches this year.

I wonder if Alexi reads BS, there is a thread about how he only talks about set pieces and he tweeted during the Houston game that he loves set pieces. lol

Nesotenso

How long does ESPN have a contract to broadcast MLS matches? Is Versus/ NBC Sports Network in more households than Fox Soccer/ Deportes ?

Clydefrog

ZbZPc.jpg

Jeff-DSA

Crazy first half finish and Galaxy already puts a strong counter on RSL. I really hope RSL can settle in and play their game. There needs to be justice for that ridiculous first half penalty.

Edit: Well at least Galaxy earned that goal legitimately...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom