• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Britney Spears FEMME FATALE Hype Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koodo

Banned
I'm not even sure why Pho would attempt coming at Britney considering his disgusting little cretins do nothing but plagiarize her. It's a question of when, not if, they start stealing material from Femme Fatale, accompanied by "live" renditions that will make Britney's half lucid performances look like a masterpiece.

There certainly won't be any live performances here in the West though. The Letterman stint was a national and utter embarrassment, and worse, a non-event.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Happy Birthday FF! I cant wait to see her on The X-factor

ibr9IYrZJYrBZe.gif

Koodo

Banned
I'm amused that Godney is reportedly getting paid $15 million for a FLOP show, while JeLo and Xtincta are getting paid less for considerably more popular shows.

The scalping continues.

Mau ®

Britney is just gonna be there one season, get paid bigtime and then go back into the studio and deliver another flawless gem. Her team just wants to make her reconnect with America.

Mau ®

Trip To Your Heart used to be my fav but it's appeal slowly diminished overtime.

I Wanna Go is still godly to me.
Till' The World Ends got better and better for me.
Same for How I Roll.

So why is one judging crappy singers on TV and another to embark on the biggest tour of her career then?

I like Brit, don't make me do dis :(

Greatest Hits tour backing a shit cd. And that's being nice. Throw shade on Brit Rihanna Gaga but in the end they all had brilliant CDs in less time than Madge had.

I Wanna Go is the ultimate Britney experience in three minutes. Maybe not the best single she's ever released, but it's fucking up there.

Seal It With A Kiss, Big Fat Bass, Trouble For Me - that's the trifecta I instaskip a year later.

Don't Keep Me Waiting, so much <3 <3 <3. I picture Britney in liquid leggings performing it instead of You Oughta Know.

Greatest Hits tour backing a shit cd.

Greatest hits tour? Shit CD? All NEWS TO ME.

And that's being nice. Throw shade on Brit Rihanna Gaga but in the end they all had brilliant CDs in less time than Madge had.

Hmm.. 3 years...

1983 - Madonna
1984 - Like A Virgin
1986 - True Blue

No, your faves could never, I'm afraid:

- Burning Up
- Holiday
- Lucky Star

- Borderline
- Like A Virgin

- Material Girl
- Crazy For You

- Angel
- Into The Groove
- Dress You Up
- Gambler

- Live To Tell
- Papa Don't Preach
- True Blue
- Open Your Heart
- La Isla Bonita

The bolded are timeless, ICONIC hits.

Your fave is judging a singing contest while Madonna embarks on another record-breaking tour.

Greatest hits tour? Shit CD? All NEWS TO ME.

[list of CDs from when Madge mattered]

Your fave is judging a singing contest while Madonna embarks on another record-breaking tour.

it's so forced and me-too. Nothing like the effortless CDs past. I'm honestly embarrassed for her.

And I meant in less time away. She's had a ton of time to make this cd flawless, and it's so so bad. You'll never admit it, but these songs have no timeless perfection, and rather sound like Brit's B-sides.

Hell, terrible terrible Katy Perry has had far better songs lately.

Of course, it's a great tour. People want to see her Greatest Hits.

Of course you'll argue this. That's not surprising. What's shocking is that you pretend to believe it.

Kyon

Banned
She was in dance rehearsals so there will be dancing, idk what to expect but she looks like a Goddess. This is good for us though, she's not on a complete hiatus atleast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom