• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Call of Duty®: Advanced Warfare - A New Era of Multiplayer

Hip Hop

lol at the guy in the stream complaining about people in roof tops.

fucking adapt. Only way the series will evolve.

catmario

Now I'm watching 360 version footage through Twitch.

But is that really dat New Era of Multiplayer...?

In my opinion... I don't know. Even I saw this again and again, It's weird. :(

Well to be honest, originally I thought I was looking at a current gen version of the game, I didn't realize it was a 360 until after I typed that.

Yeah i can't see how some are saying this isn't a good looking game... looks damn good to me when compared to just about every other major shooter.

The mic display being so big and towards the middle of the screen is weird. It even cuts into the medal emblems at times.

This kind of thing blows my mind when you consider this game has been in development for years. At some point one of the hundreds of people who worked on it had to say "guys, why are these chat indicators so big and nearly in the middle of the screen". Yet it still shipped this way. smh

We should keep this thread about multiplayer not resolution debates.

No one I trying to debate them. Just trying to find out what the PS4 number is.

it's going to be 1080p

This kind of thing blows my mind when you consider this game has been in development for years. At some point one of the hundreds of people who worked on it had to say "guys, why are these chat indicators so big and nearly in the middle of the screen". Yet it still shipped this way. smh

Was it that bad? I didn't get a chance to see it. Do they obstruct anything really important or are they just an annoyance?

Macsta

10614232_10153392961935639_476459810540810430_n.jpg

Top Bottom