• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Call of Duty®: Advanced Warfare - A New Era of Multiplayer

Caffeine

the guy that leaked the video says its a mode added to the main menu
MQAk6bg.jpg

Caffeine

right now the rumor is 100 rounds unlocked Riot. The Riot map is needed to unlock zombies.

cant wait for some people to start confirming things in the next few days would be pretty hyped for zombies.

Vidpixel

Sheesh, I was pumped for this game before, but now the release date feels literally forever away :(

This will be a very long weekend, indeed.

Based Sledgehammer gods. Amazed they kept it a secret for so long, I bet nobody would've known if the game didn't leak.

That's probably exactly why Glen was pissed about it leaking. They wanted it to be a surprise that people found out together while playing instead of it leaking days before launch.

kaskade

I really kinda forgot the game is coming out Monday. I think it's just because I don't even realize it's going to be November already. I'm so ready for another CoD though since I never played Ghosts.

MrBlonde

I have a hard time believing there will be a separate zombie mode but I hope I am wrong. Looking at that menu shot it seems unlikely but if anyone can confirm you unlock it or something please let us know!

joecanada

gotta be honest since i skipped a couple of these I kind of am tempted to pick this one up... will wait for reviews, but it's amazing how the simple things can lure you back over and over....
solid connections
1080p/60fps
little or no lag
unlocks that are fairly optional (in bf and cod the higher guns are rarely much better)
killstreaks but with base captures (ground war, dom) to eliminate *some camping...

in all fairness blops2 had bad connection issues so its not a slam dunk but with BF4 just souring me on that franchise and destiny pvp being laggy and bugged to shit.....

waiting for some good news...

woen

That's what I fear, an optimized old gen looking game. Idk it should be next gen only dont you think?

It should from a gamer point of view, but with a next-gen only game they deprive themselves of the huge old-gen user base/market.
I wonder if they'll make a next-gen only COD next year or only in 2016 though.

It should from a gamer point of view, but with a next-gen only game they deprive themselves of the huge old-gen user base/market.

I think we'll see next years be current gen only. 2016 latest.

Pre-load for the PS4 is live!

GdH3DVL.jpg

Well it didn't start automatically, I manually went to the store, navigated to the game and saw the download option pop up

I hope Advanced warfare is good, I hated Ghosts and so far I'm on the fence about the new one. I ll wait for gaffers impressions before buying it.

Natels

Already pre-loading.

Looks like if you have an european account, even if your game is from the US store you can play at midnight (before midnight).

For example in my US account the timer apears 3d 10:21:00 and european account 3d 6:21:00

Nokterian

Already pre-loading.

Looks like if you have an european account, even if your game is from the US store you can play at midnight.

For example in my US account the timer apears 3d 10:21:00 and european account 3d 6:21:00

i have US and EU account so it will be unlocked at midnight on PS4? I want to know because i want to play asap.

Natels

i have US and EU account so it will be unlocked at midnight on PS4? I want to know because i want to play asap.

I bought the game from the US store and my primary account is european. I can play the game at 12am of europe (depending on your zone)

So if you guys in the US want to play early, just make an european account and play there. Maybe HK works even earlier.

Top Bottom