• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Call of Duty®: Infinite Warfare Reveal Trailer + MW footage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EeF3UTkCoxY

2:59 MW2

Edit: Ups, could a mod change it to MW.

Call of Duty®: Infinite Warfare returns to the roots of the franchise where large-scale war and cinematic, immersive military storytelling take center stage. Prepare for a gripping war story in which players fight against the Settlement Defense Front to defend our very way of life.

Take Command on November 4.

Pre-order the Legacy Edition or Digital Deluxe Edition and get Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare Remastered*, the return of one of the most critically-acclaimed games of all time.

*Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered contains only 10 MP maps from the original Call of Duty: Modern Warfare game. For more information, please visit www.callofduty.com/MWR_FAQ

PR

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered
One of the most critically acclaimed titles in the series, inspired by overwhelming community interest, Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare is being remastered for current generation consoles. Executive produced by Infinity Ward and developed by Raven, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered* puts players into a modern-day action-thriller filled with the heart-stopping moments that made it one of the most critically-acclaimed games of all-time.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered boasts vibrant current generation visuals, with fully improved texture resolution and detail, high-dynamic range lighting, lit and shadowing VFX particles, revamped animation and audio, stunning sound, and much more. Fans will relive the full, iconic campaign as they’re transported around the globe with Capt. Price, Gaz and Soap across all the missions from the original game, including “All Ghillied Up,” “Charlie Don’t Surf,” and “Crew Expendable.”

Players will also experience the online multiplayer mode that redefined Call of Duty by introducing killstreaks, XP, Prestige and more, and battle head-to-head in 10 fan-favorite maps from the original multiplayer mode, including classics such as “Crash,” “Backlot” and “Crossfire.”

“The original Modern Warfare raised the bar on video games and forever will be remembered as one of the best. It’s an honor to be developing the remaster and we are committed to faithfully remastering this classic for Call of Duty fans,” stated Brian Raffel, studio head of Raven Software.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered* is included with the following editions of Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare:
• Legacy Edition and Digital Legacy Edition – Includes both Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered, SRP 89,99 €.

• Digital Deluxe Edition – Includes Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered and Season Pass, SRP 109,99 €.

• Legacy Pro Edition – Includes Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered, Season Pass, collectible SteelbookTM, official game soundtrack and additional digital items, SRP 119,99 €.

Hanmik

CamZkUh.gif

Scotia

Banned
Modern Warfare is hype as fuck. Can't wait to to play it again.

Infinite Warfare looks like utter shit. The same futuristic shite that hardly anyone wants anymore. COD are reaching WWE levels of just blatantly ignoring what the majority of fans want.

gogogow

Can't believe COD already peaked graphically with Advanced Warfare.
Infinite Warfare looks a bit too crazy with that space stuff and not in a good way, but we'll see.

When the short MW part still looks better then the whole Infinity part.

I hope we can get MW as a standalone as well. But part of me says it'll only be in the Legacy edition.

Moozo

ORIGINAL 3vs3 TEAM TACTICAL.

MAKE IT HAPPEN IW.

MAKE IT HAPPEN.

Agreed. Hype thru roof if this happens.

If they make it 4v4 like the more recent ones I'll probably delete the game.

Full original game modes back pls.

You can clearly see why... They are indeed Remastering it.

Well if they can't do them all just give me the rest in their original state. Failing that I'd happily buy them if they put them out.

Hip Hop

Yeah, it has definitely been reworked, lighting and textures wise.

Thought it was just gonna be a slight 1080p console upgrade.

Like Call of Duty Classic, MW Remastered will likely be available as a standalone download later on. They'll probably hold onto it until next year though.

Activision will definitely want extra sales of it when the limited edition of Infinite Warfare has sold through.

This is amazing and very smart. You get both a futuristic and modern combat and I believe that $80 is a good price for both for the amount of hours I'll sink into it

Card Boy

Banned
The shot of Saturn makes it look like Halo. I'm going to buy this because i'm sick in the head. I get my moneys worth each time though.

Nielm

I'm looking forward to playing Call of Duty 4's campaign on Veteran difficulty. I could never beat No Fighting In The War Room.

I hope the remaster is released standalone, because I have no interest in Infinite Warfare.

Xater

Modern Warfare is hype as fuck. Can't wait to to play it again.

Ifinite Warfare looks like utter shit. The same fruturisric shite that hardly anyone wants anymore. COD are reaching WWE levels of just blatantly ignoring what the majority of fans want.

Nah you are just out of touch.

Looking forward to Infinite War. The more space and sci-fi toys I get to play with the better. real war is boring.

That COD4 remaster looks mighty fine. They definitely did some work on that. I don#t even remember the PC version looking like that.

kyser73

MW looking pretty damn sweet there.

Looking forward to taking that ship again. Great post-training level intro mission.

Can take or leave the other spacey-shootbang stuff.

Nah you are just out of touch.

Looking forward to Infinite War. The more space and sci-fi toys I get to play with the better. real war is boring.

I don't think he's out of touch at all. Infinite Warfare looks very unappealing to me and I love Sci-fi settings.

Top Bottom