• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Call of Duty®: Infinite Warfare Reveal Trailer + MW footage

monreader

Neo Member
The multiplayer will have to seriously impress me to get me to even think of buying it. I am just getting sick of this futuristic shit that they are doing with COD. Also, I cannot forget the disaster of the multiplayer that Infinity Ward done with Ghosts. Could potentially be the first COD game that I have not brought since MW.

Scotia

Banned
Nah you are just out of touch.

Looking forward to Infinite War. The more space and sci-fi toys I get to play with the better. real war is boring.

I'm out of touch? Then I guess most of GAF is too seeing as I see similar opinions to mine on here all the time.

Zackat

Nah you are just out of touch.

Looking forward to Infinite War. The more space and sci-fi toys I get to play with the better. real war is boring.

That COD4 remaster looks mighty fine. They definitely did some work on that. I don#t even remember the PC version looking like that.
This might be the first CoD I buy since the WWII ones. I think it looks cool.

thenexus6

I don't care about IW, but MW remaster sure is cool..

Its going to be funny with Call of Duty going further in the future, and the rumous of Battlefield going to World War I with rifles and horses..

Infinite Warefare - ZZzzzzzz

COD4 -
8AycFO3.gif

Theorry

Cant wait to play the remaster. Balanced gameplay, 1080p and offcourse dedicated servers and not that p2p crap from 9 years ago. Oh wait...

Xater

I'm out of touch? Then I guess most of GAF is too seeing as I see similar opinions to mine on here all the time.

Yep you are all in the minority. You are all the same guys that complain about the expanded movement still being in BO3 and meanwhile it's selling great. No one is sick of the near future stuff except a vocal minority.

sonto340

I don't think he's out of touch at all. Infinite Warfare looks very unappealing to me and I love Sci-fi settings.
The whole hating enhanced movement and futuristic weapons shtick screams out of touch. There's a reason most FPSes are moving that direction.

Ambient80

Modern Warfare is hype as fuck. Can't wait to to play it again.

Infinite Warfare looks like utter shit. The same futuristic shite that hardly anyone wants anymore. COD are reaching WWE levels of just blatantly ignoring what the majority of fans want.

Hardly anyone? That must be why it sold tens of millions.

kraspkibble

Permabanned.
Wow. I am actually really interested in this game. Might have to buy my first CoD game since 2010. And of course the MW remaster...I can't miss that. I'll be buying the Legacy Edition for sure.

Catvoca

Banned
Bummed that the maps thing is true. As someone said in the other thread, It's so weird they word it like "only 10 maps" instead of "10 fan favourite maps return" or something more positive. Not ready to get hyped for MP yet because of this too, it means they might think about messing with the balance or gameplay and if they do that I'm way less interested.

Infinite Warfare looks cool though. Hopefully the extra year IW got to develop it will show. I like the space stuff.

Yep you are all in the minority. You are all the same guys that complain about the expanded movement still being in BO3 and meanwhile it's selling great. No one is sick of the near future stuff except a vocal minority.

While the recent Call of Duty games still sell well there has been a dip in their sales and used copies lose their value faster than ever. He is not in the minority here, Infinite Warfare just doesn't look appealing from this trailer.

Demoskinos

Man they playing fucking hardball putting this behind the legacy edition. They have to be selling that separate right? right?

Hate on Activision all you want, but bundling one of the best CoD games (some say the best) with Ghosts' successor is god damn genius.

Thanks for the GIF, CoD4 looks really good.

Newlove

I honestly thought it would just be a 1080p upgrade but see they've reworked the engine is great. Infinite Warfare also looking hot.

MW remaster better just let me buy it individually, no interest in buying the new COD but MW1 is something I'd love to play again and would gladly spend my money on.

MrS

Banned
In, especially hyped for MW. Please don't fuck up the single player campaign of Infinite Warfare!

Jb

Cool, it looks like they actually did some work on CoD4 and it's not just a port of the original game.

100 % sure I'll buy this. Will also spend exactly zero seconds with infinite space rangers. hopefully you can delete it immediately and COD4 still works without it.

gogogow

100 % sure I'll buy this. Will also spend exactly zero seconds with infinite space rangers. hopefully you can delete it immediately and COD4 still works without it.

Huh? Why would it not work? MW is a separate (digital download) game, you can just throw away the IW disc if you want.

Top Bottom