• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Call of Duty®: Infinite Warfare Reveal Trailer + MW footage

E.B.E

Banned
Bummed that the maps thing is true. As someone said in the other thread, It's so weird they word it like "only 10 maps" instead of "10 fan favourite maps return" or something more positive. Not ready to get hyped for MP yet because of this too, it means they might think about messing with the balance or gameplay and if they do that I'm way less interested.

Infinite Warefare looks cool though. Hopefully the extra year IW got to develop it will show. I like the space stuff.

And we have the obligatory 'warfare' misspelled as 'warefare'. Was waiting for that all day.

I cant believe im gonna pay £60-£70 for a remaster that doesnt have all the maps

Nah i can believe it

"Right...what the hell kind of name is "Soap", eh? How'd a muppet like you pass selection?"
cod4tfuri.gif

Letss goo price 👌👌

ViciousDS

Banned
Infinite Warfare really looks like Destiny haha look forward for some fancy skyboxes

Yes, those skyboxes look beautiful. I'm actually excited for infinite warfare.....I think it looks OK. Didn't see any boosting or wall running which has me looking forward to it.

Remaster.....is a remaster so yes I'm excited. But infinite warfare is giving me black ops 2 combat vibes which is only a good thing

Oynox

I just need remasters of Modern Warfare and Modern Warfare 2 and I need no additional CoD ever.

Hopefully EA does the PR for BF5 good, if it really is in the past. They could really win some people over this futuristic CoD shit, so many are tired of.

jmaine_ph

10 Maps of MW and I can careless I'm just happy they finally did it. They can always add maps if the demand is high enough.

That Infinite Warfare trailer. First half didn't sell me at all. The second half piqued my interest at least. Which is a lot more than I can say for Call of Duty: Ghosts. Lets see where they go with it at the Sony presser at E3.

Modern Warfare, not much else to say other than give it to me now.

Wow, never thought a rumor from The Tech Game would turn out to be true. Well, except for the MW2 part. Really glad COD4 gets a remaster, just don't mess with balancing. Let me keep 3x frags IW.

The new game, though... err, could be cool? If MWR (still think that means Reflex, the Wii version, lol, which it does!) is preorder only, gonna have to do it but if not might wait and see. Wonder if the remaster is already done and will be out this summer to make the preorder carrot stronger.

EDIT: for a little context http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1201206

By the time I get a PS4, they'll probably have made this separate. Like I said on the last page, they're not going to give up extra sales once the Limited edition has sold through.

I can see the map selection pissing people off since only half of them are returning.

Xater

While the recent Call of Duty games still sell well there has been a dip in their sales and used copies lose their value faster than ever. He is not in the minority here, Infinite Warfare just doesn't look appealing from this trailer.

False causality considering one could just as well argue that franchise fatigue has set in.

Plum

Quite excited for both, but definitely more excited for MW4R than IW.

I really hope the space combat isn't just a throwaway level in the singleplayer. CoD doing what EA's Battlefront did not would be so damn good.

It's going to be just a throwaway level. The cool SP elements NEVER make it into MP for some reason.

False causality considering one could just as well argue that franchise fatigue has set in.

I don't think that would effect anything. Call of Duty appeals to a broad audience, many of which being as young as 10. There are always new customers replacing the old ones.

Theres a reason everyone here seems more interested in playing the same game again rather than playing a new one. The new one doesn't look as interesting.

Danneee

I just need remasters of Modern Warfare and Modern Warfare 2 and I need no additional CoD ever.

This so much. MW2 is my favorite in the series, MW1 a close second. Stopped playing the series after MW3 and never touched any of the non IW games though.

Surface of Me

I'm not an NPC. And neither are we.
That space mission looks dope if it is free flying.

Also, the ship at 2:04 looks a lot like the Pelican from Halo.

x2or7xe.jpg

This is why we need more mods that aren't from the other side of the world and asleep.

Change the title damn it! :p (also, while you're at it, merge the two damn threads. Don't know which one to post in heh).

Oynox

This so much. MW2 is my favorite in the series, MW1 a close second. Stopped playing the series after MW3 and never touched any of the non IW games though.

I prefered the story of MW over MW2, but the multiplayer of MW2 over MW. So, I really need both. MW3 was worse in every aspect, imho.

But if I think about it.. I think I have more memorable moments in the MW2 story.

Surely Activision will sell the Modern Warfare Remaster by itself eventually right? Have they done something simular to this before?

Omni

I honestly thought it would just be a 1080p upgrade but see they've reworked the engine is great. Infinite Warfare also looking hot.

They've reworked the engine?

It didn't look too much different to me. Though it has been a few years I suppose.

Hip Hop

Surely Activision will sell the Modern Warfare Remaster by itself eventually right? Have they done something simular to this before?

Call of Duty 1 released on Xbox 360 and PS3 first if you bought the special edition of Modern Warfare 2.

It was then made available separately for purchase a month or two later.

I'm sure they'll do the same here, especially if they want to sell DLC or something for it. They will need a population, not just those that bought the bundle.

Top Bottom