• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Call of Duty®: Infinite Warfare Reveal Trailer + MW footage

Noice and the Season Pass announced too :D

KackJingham_2016-May-02-681x384.jpg

DrKelpo

Banned
To be honest... it's mindblowing to me that Activision/IW even expect people to get excited anymore. Jesus, can CoD become even more basic, bland and uninspired?

Wow, you have a different planet backdrop here and there. But if everything else screams "We've seen all of that a million times already" it makes no difference.

Seeing 3/4 of the posts being about the MW Remaster and don't even mention Infinite Warfare speaks Volumes...

pitchfork

Absolutely zero hype for Infinite Warfare (god that's such a terrible name), and that trailer did nothing for me

MW on the other hand..

Ame

The COD4 footage looks more like a remake then remaster. Love it!

Getting this just for COD4 and selling Infinite Warfare.

Ihyll

Cut Infinite Warfare some slack

The game is still fucking 6 months away and people are already saying it sucks

Lmao

Atruvius

I so hope they don't go changing MW's multiplayer, it was pretty much perfect as is. Just add host migration, have a server browser and I'll be happy. My fondest multiplayer memories are from MW1.

Big_Al

Unconfirmed Member
What's the odds with the season pass that along with the usual stuff they'll do for Infinite Warfare they do something like - 2 remastered COD4 maps for a couple of dlcs pack with the final two containing 3 ? So 2,2,3,3 ?

Got to give Activision credit, fuckers know how to make money and I'll fully admit I'm a sucker in regards to COD4.

To be honest... it's mindblowing to me that Activision/IW even expect people to get excited anymore. Jesus, can CoD become even more basic, bland and uninspired?

Wow, you have a different planet backdrop here and there. But if everything else screams "We've seen all of that a million times already" it makes no difference.

Seeing 3/4 of the posts being about the MW Remaster and don't even mention Infinite Warfare speaks Volumes...

Sales speak louder

Shredderi

Infinite Warfare looked much blander than I expected except for the few vista shots of some other planet. Propably in for MW1:remastered. When it's releases as a standalone.

Honestly I can see them starting with 10 maps at launch for the MW Remaster and including the rest of the maps with DLC Map Packs because that's something Activision would do to keep you buying into the current CoD.

Hanmik

from the PR:

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered
One of the most critically acclaimed titles in the series, inspired by overwhelming community interest, Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare is being remastered for current generation consoles. Executive produced by Infinity Ward and developed by Raven, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered* puts players into a modern-day action-thriller filled with the heart-stopping moments that made it one of the most critically-acclaimed games of all-time.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered boasts vibrant current generation visuals, with fully improved texture resolution and detail, high-dynamic range lighting, lit and shadowing VFX particles, revamped animation and audio, stunning sound, and much more. Fans will relive the full, iconic campaign as they’re transported around the globe with Capt. Price, Gaz and Soap across all the missions from the original game, including “All Ghillied Up,” “Charlie Don’t Surf,” and “Crew Expendable.”

Players will also experience the online multiplayer mode that redefined Call of Duty by introducing killstreaks, XP, Prestige and more, and battle head-to-head in 10 fan-favorite maps from the original multiplayer mode, including classics such as “Crash,” “Backlot” and “Crossfire.”

“The original Modern Warfare raised the bar on video games and forever will be remembered as one of the best. It’s an honor to be developing the remaster and we are committed to faithfully remastering this classic for Call of Duty fans,” stated Brian Raffel, studio head of Raven Software.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered* is included with the following editions of Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare:
• Legacy Edition and Digital Legacy Edition – Includes both Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered, SRP 89,99 €.

• Digital Deluxe Edition – Includes Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered and Season Pass, SRP 109,99 €.

• Legacy Pro Edition – Includes Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered, Season Pass, collectible SteelbookTM, official game soundtrack and additional digital items, SRP 119,99 €.

Fbh

Kinda into COD again after Black Ops 3. But man that was a bad trailer.

Still, if the MP is solid and the campaign has Co-op again I might be in for it. Plus MW1 remaster looks great

Catvoca

Banned
Cut Infinite Warfare some slack

The game is still fucking 6 months away and people are already saying it sucks

Lmao

I have a sneaking suspicion a lot of the people ragging on Infinite Warfare never would have cared about a new Call of Duty anyway. I feel like every COD thread has a bunch of people who haven't played any COD game in 5 years coming in to tell us how bad the new game looks, and how "tired" the franchise is.

AmyS

Modern Warfare 1 finally in HD on consoles.

CoD4: Modern Warfare on Xbox 360 and PS3 were technically sub-HD 720p, I don't think any of them were native 720p, could be wrong.

Ottobit

Banned
Can't believe they fucked it by only putting 10 maps in.

You had ONE job.

you act like there were 20 amazing maps in cod4. all of the maps people loved are obviously going to be in there. people will look for anything to complain about.

TheOfficeMut

Unconfirmed Member
As I said in the other thread, I won't prematurely judge the quality of the game before it releases, but I will say that I can't believe they managed to make space look so boring. Ugh. I say this as someone who's very easily persuaded by space-themed games, even those of the lowest quality. Man...

Jawmuncher

80 bucks for the game, MWR, and the Season Pass is a pretty good deal. Considering the season pass by itself doesn't really go on sale that often for these games.

Catvoca

Banned
you act like there were 20 amazing maps in cod4. all of the maps people loved are obviously going to be in there. people will look for anything to complain about.

I liked every map in COD 4, I wish they were all in there. How is the game including only half the maps not a legitimate complaint?

Hip Hop

80 bucks for the game, MWR, and the Season Pass is a pretty good deal. Considering the season pass by itself doesn't really go on sale that often for these games.

The $80 version does not include the Season Pass.

There are three different bundles

Paasei

Hopefully the PC version of the CoD4 remaster will have the exact same features as the original. If not, then it has already failed.
Don't even care about the new one at all, to be honest.
Some of those features are:

3rd party server support
console
mods
the same amount of killstreaks and perks
movement engine (bouncing etc, so much fun)

It already makes me worried that there are 10 maps with it according to that poster/sign, while the original has around 20.

Top Bottom