• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official ESPN NBA 2k5 tourney 2: the Kandiman can't... repeat!

TOURNAMENT IS UP! here are some details!:

* It is an 8-man tournament
* Format is best of 1.
* Difficulty: Hall of Fame
* Time Limit (game): 7 Mins
* Round Time: 3 Days
* Please play legit! I know we haven't found any horrible unrealistic bugs, but just play legit dudes. We all know HOW TO PLAY THE RIGHT WAY LARRY BROWN!
* Tourney Name: GAF II
PW: Koberape

Don't bother posting here, just go sign up if you want in! Lets get this started!

Past Championship Winners:
---------

I. FMT (defeated Jobber, 92-75)

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
whoever I'm playing, send me a invite. I'll be playing MK: D

jobber4wcw

Fifty

This crazy game doesn't generate a schedule by itself, so we're going to have to wait until FMT gets home, which could be late tonight.

Ramirez

I told my friend to sign up,I dunno if he did or not...his name is mhaynes4,I'll get him to make an account here tomorrow and post his AOL shit and stuff,he's legit :)

Cloudy

Banned
gg FMT. Didn't mean to screw up the game but once I was blown out I started checking out my starting PG in the league :p

DMczaf

FrenchMovieTheme said:
i told you i'd give you the beating of a lifetime!

in all seriousness, the celtics are a joke. undersized and they have nobody to play D.

:lol

I told you Konex, dont make decisions after playing my 64 rated Bulls

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I got the Stros game at 4 ...I'll play you after its over or tonight.

jobber

Fifty said:
Jobber, I face you in round one. Can you play tonight?

Heh, I was playing when you posted this. I'll get you tonight. Just bring the body bags.

jobber

10 is great. Right after Smackdown puts me to sleep.

And no, I can't play right now. I'm "working"

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Its loading finally....Ram lets go! First the Stros lose and now my Rockets will :D

Ramirez

Man,you double team waaaaay to much,I think thats the result of all these TO's,try to pass the ball and it hits a another player on the other team,ugh.

Matrix

I f-ing suck at this game.

Can someone explain to me how to stop my D from double teaming every time? Its like the computer will take control of my big men and auto double team the point every time...its so annoying and leaves a man open every time.

Also this game still has way tooooooo many turnovers...ughh gross.

Gg ram...I guess :(

Ramirez

Man I wish I would have picked Indiana in the league,its so nice having more than one person to depend on offensively...

Fifty

Heh, well at least you're a better person for sticking with your hometeam and not jumping on a bandwagon and using a power team just for the sake of having a strong team. I'm in the same boat.

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
^^^^ I wish I could jobber, I am throwing an afterparty tonight all the way down in Baltimore for the best of both worlds tour, so I am leaving here at 3 pm... I am running around now.... just stopped by to relay the message... lets try for sat or sun the latest.....

jobber

Great...I have time to scout. Find out what chinks the armor of the Wolves. It won't be a blowout like last time I played the Wolves.

Top Bottom