• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NJPW Wrestle Kingdom 11 in Tokyo Dome [OT] The Omega Weapon

Status
Not open for further replies.

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
tim-and-eric-mind-blown.gif

UberTag

Holy shit what a match. Love the constant teases of the One Winged Angel after Omega spent the entire match working Okada's back to set it up. That was masterful.

xintin

what a match. the whole buildup was Okada getting wrecked the last few weeks by the One Winged Angel and he did everything he could to keep Kenny from ever hitting it in the match.

Pikma

Banned
Alright I take that back, an unbelievable performance from both but lmao Gedo didn't even give Omega a chance to hit a one winged angel

Fuck this booking

tm24

Im convinced Kenny will get his soon enough. I don't think anyone has ever taken that many rainmakers before

Ithil

Alright I take that back, an unbelievable performance from both but lmao Gedo didn't even give Omega a chance to hit a one winged angel

Fuck this booking

Isn't that a good thing? No one kicked out of his finish, but he kicked out of the Rainmaker.

That match was beautiful. Said before the match that Okada was probably going to win, but fuck you NJPW for making me believe that Kenny was going to pull it off.

UberTag

If anything he actually protected that move
Undeniably. This entire match was built around the One Winged Angel being lethal and Okada knowing it and doing absolutely everything in his power to avoid it. Would love to see WWE matches built this way to protect finishers.

CDiggity

Looks like the final time was 46:49.

Sure didn't feel that long. This is what happens when you put two big match people in a big match.

Why promo Omega as being the face leading the expansion of NJPW globally only to have hin lose, if they are planning on expanding NJPW globally this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom