• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official ESPN NBA League Thread (Please read carefully!)

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
HAHA I have lue...Konex interested? :p

Cloudy

Banned
Yes, I will give you one my 143 SFs :lol

How about Jumaine Jones for Lue? He's rated higher than George and Walton but I want to keep the Lakers core players :p

Cloudy

Banned
Oh and since no one is posting itheir thoughts here, I'm gonna do what someone suggested....

Check the league site for a few settings/rules polls. You have to actually go click the polls link cos there will be more than one poll up..

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Ok I'll do that trade :) You can have your little WNBA player.

Matrix

No Kirk is...Sura will get some points,but its all abou captain Kirk :D

Btw I just got Knicks vs Rockets Tickets DM....suck on that :D I get to see Yao/Tmac at Madison Garden Jan 21st.

DMczaf

Matrix said:
No Kirk is...Sura will get some points,but its all abou captain Kirk :D

Btw I just got Knicks vs Rockets Tickets DM....suck on that :D I get to see Yao/Tmac at Madison Garden Jan 21st.

I'm trying to get tickets to the Rockets/Lakers game on Nov 13. My brother-in-law needs to get them for us.

And saying MSG like it means something these days :p

Matrix

DMczaf said:
I'm trying to get tickets to the Rockets/Lakers game on Nov 13. My brother-in-law needs to get them for us.

And saying MSG like it means something these days :p

Hey its still a nice place to watch a bball game...the team they have is horrid,which makes me giddy :D

Im just pumped to see the Yao/Tmac show.

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
Fifty said:
2 spots left. CK and Bish are both confirmed. I cannot believe that Vancouver isn't getting the game in for another week...That's unreal. The game is out everywhere!
It's fucking ridiculous.

I've been to 4 different EBs and 2 Future Shops this week. I've called even more places. Everybody says October 6th. So I miss out on getting any practice in before the league, and any possible trades.

shithelldamnation

Matrix

DMczaf said:
Lets play, Matrix!

Watching some of the Cubs/Braves game and then I have to paint a room in my apartment...ughhhh I'll take a rain check on that game.

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
WHOOOHOOOO IT'S IN

I'll pick it up on my way home, if I can get my fuggin' net connection working tonight I'll see you guys on later. Yeehaa!

Cloudy

Banned
Sweet Bish. I'll send you a nice trade offer as soon as we start :)

PS: WE CANNOT START UNTIL EVERYONE VOTES ON ALL 3 POLLS ON THE LEAGUE SITE!!!

Matrix

Yea I did the 3 polls...happy now Konex :p

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
Hi guys! I've got the game, registered and adjusted all my HD music. :D Time to get some practice in before the Grizzlie slaughter begins!

THE POWER OF REEVES COMPELS YOU

Matrix

Dm,as soon as the Cubs lose I will go on and accept it :)

Matrix

:lol Itsssssss so real :lol

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
So I guess this must have filled up. I got a email from Cloudy telling me to join but when I search I find no open leagues named GA Hoops.

Let me know if there is still space guys.

I don't know how I could have been an alternate though. I commited to this league last week sometime.

Fifty

Shaq with 8 blocks.

Wade going an astonishing 16/19

Your three point shooting was 2/19

Ouch. Well at least it can't get any worse. :)

theo

Contest Winner
haha true

FMT, you schooled me :)

its all good though, i still enjoyed playing, even if i was disgusted in my lack of skills

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
You guys suck. LoL.

The reason I bought this game was because Cloudy sent me an email telling to sign into the league.
Jerkstore. :D

Cloudy

Banned
True, after you got the game, I told you that you'd be an alternate since you waited till all the spots were taken to show interest in the league. Slingtown wasn't getting it on xbox anymore so I emailed you to join but Shinobi had taken the spot already and I wasn't going to kick him a second time :lol

Trust me, just like NHL, I expect a spot to open up sooner than later so you can join then if you want...

Matrix

I can play you tonight Konex..any time after 9 pm eastern time.

Top Bottom