• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official ESPN NBA League Thread (Please read carefully!)

Cloudy

Banned
I withdrew most of those trade offers cos you can't have the same player in 2 trade scenarios (and it records as a decline) :p

PS: Matrix, you need a SG. Delonte West for Bobby Sura? Check your trades...

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Nope :p not doing that one Konex.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I heart Sura :p

Matrix

This game can suck my ass.....

I had 56 turnovers and Konex had over 30.....and I'm not going to play this league if we have auto subs on...Konex had Kobe in for the whole game pratically and all my good players kept subbing out...just a crock of shit this game is.For 2 whole quarters I had Devon George in instead of Jimmy Jackson >_< And I think Sura and Kirk kept subbing in and out every 5 seconds... piece of crap computer ai controlled players knock the ball around and cause 98% of the steals.

Its bad enough I dont have Tmac but when my good players keep subbing in and out,I have no chance of winning and the turnovers are fucking disgusting..let me repeat that!

DMczaf

DMczafX23: Rockets with 56 turnovers? ^_-
DMczafX23: 87 turnovers combined in the game...lmao
Konex2k4: yeah there are way too much but u know what it is
Konex2k4: if u don't run a set offense u get turnovers

:lol

87 turnovers is hilarious, theres no way you can cover that up. 87!!!! Thats...87!!! MY GOD LOL

Matrix

HAHA 26 TURNOVERS FOR KIRK...THIS GAME IS SOOO MUCH CRAP!

Its soooooo real.

Also unless you are Kobe or Tmac..hitting an outside shot *regular jump shot* is friggin impossible on Hall of fame.

Oh please Konex stop with your set Off shit....the game is broken and I would set up plays pressing the white button and the computer would still knock the ball loose..I think you had like 10 of those steals yourself.

Ramirez

Yea I was telling 50 I never see anyone else's stars sit,especially Kobe,mean while AI is chillin on the bench while John Salmons and Kevin Ollie lead the charge,ugh.The auto sub is simply broken for some teams I believe,I can't justify the people they sub in and at the times they do most of the time.

I'm just pissed at the stupid shot animations under the goal...the ole fade away hook shot kills me...and yea shooting is hard as fuck if it isn't a star.McKie and Robinson combined for 4-17 shooting,and most of them were wide open,pathetic.

Fifty

86 turnovers????????????????????????

WHAT?!!!!!!!!!?????

I think Matrix is cursed. Every game I've played with him had tons of TOs, but every other game had a normal amount.

Matrix

I know how to play a bball game FMT...

most of the turnovers Konex didnt even cause...the computer AI would just slap all my passes down inside or on a fast break....I played 50 and didnt have that many turnovers *well not 56*....this game is just broken sometimes.

Also my auto subs screwed me over big time...Yao sat the whole 3rd pratically...Jackson sat for 2 quarters and I had to use Konex's handoff Devon George instead :| Kirk and Sura jesus they subbed every 5 seconds in and out...I couldnt get anyone on fire or hot cause of this..all while Konex's best player Kobe played the whole game.

Cloudy

Banned
First of all, auto subs off was not my personal idea to somehow screw anyone over but someone suggested it and we voted on it as a group. And everyone (except Ramirez) seemed to like the idea then...

Anyways, I could really care less except for the fact that without auto subs, folks will take all their shots with one player. Hell, people will do that anyways so I guess it's pointless. However, if you're going to quit on us without it, I guess we should disregard the voting and scrap the rule. Everyone sub how you want but just don't complain when someone is taking 30+ shots with one guy.

I think the problem with Matrix's team is that he traded away his only SG so he has his two best PGs playing 1 and 2 so something is acting up or something.

Cloudy

Banned
FrenchMovieTheme said:
matrix can you play our NFL EQ game?

i'm disgusted by what i see in the niners game

FMT, you gotta advance the main NFL League now cos Shadow can't play me after tonight. Those guys aren't playing anyways...

PS: THE NINERS BLOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fifty

Cloudy said:
except for the fact that without auto subs, folks will take all their shots with one player. Hell, people will do that anyways so I guess it's pointless. However, if you're going to quit on us without it, I guess we should disregard the voting and scrap the rule. Everyone sub how you want but just don't complain when someone is taking 30+ shots with one guy.

I haven't seen anyone abusing their players yet. The stats look ok *glances at Matrix*

Anyway....CK and I are playing tomorrow evening at 7. That leaves us with one game left. Bish and Shinobi. I know Shinobi keeps odd hours, but I trust that this game will be completed soon.

Matrix

Dm and I played a game exhibiton 7 mins quaters on HOF...79 turnovers..... :|

We all know why I traded Tmac >_<

Cloudy

Banned
The reason for the high number of TOs:

Everytime your pass gets intercepted, it counts as 2 turnovers

And get this, everytime your shot gets blocked and the other team picks it up, it counts as a turnover instead of just a missed FGA

- OperationSports forums

WTF, Sega!!! :lol They fixed the clipping stat bug in NFL pretty quickly so hopefully they can fix this with an update as well...

Fifty

While that sucks, at least we know the problem is half as bad as we thought it was. I (kinda) knew about that blocking glitch.....I was wondering why the hell they commented on the "turnover" after most blocked shots.

Cloudy

Banned
In NFL, clipping calls gave the team negative yardage in the stats before the update. If they can fix that, this should be do-able too. You gotta wonder how the hell this got past QA though. It's quite obvious after playing a couple of games -_-

PS: Don't worry, Matrix, Hinrich isn't THAT bad :lol

Ramirez

Even with that,its still a hell of alot of turnovers.

And yes,I did disagree with the auto subs,because my team simply doesn't get the same treatment from it like the rest of you do :p

Matrix

God thank god I'm not that bad...jesus thats a shitty bug :lol

Also I still dont like the auto subs shit...my team was totally fucked against you.Your superstar plays the whole game while my dont play for long period of stretchs.

Cloudy

Banned
You know what's even crazier? According to the OS boards, it even counts passes tipped out of bounds as turnovers even if there is no change of possession :lol

I'll keep you guys posted on a server update day...

Fifty

Wellington said:
GG Fifty.

I have a feeling I will be one of the worst players in this league. :/

Nah, you weren't that bad. You just happened to witness Peja's coming out party.

Cloudy

Banned
No posts here or on the league site by Shinobi? WTF, If I didn't know better, I'd think he was a deadbeat.

Truelize wants in and I might have to give him the Spurs if Shinobi doesn't at least post as the deadline gets nearer...

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
I want in but dang!! The Spurs?
Someday you will actually let me into a league without having to be an alternate. LoL.

I'll take what I can get though. Count me in.

I'm out of town until Thursday night so I can't sign in but I can take care of it then. Let me know Cloudy

Cloudy

Banned
Yah, I will and you can sign in on the league site (not XBL) so you can "claim" the spot IF it opens up.

Oh and you can do many trades to make the team more your style. Did I ever tell you about Charlie Ward? :lol

Mrbob

Wellington said:
GG Fifty.

I have a feeling I will be one of the worst players in this league. :/

Awesome. This means our next game will be the battle for worst player in the league!

Cloudy

Banned
Ramirez, I have Charlie Ward who is rated higher than both your PGs and he might stop the stupid subs on your team. I'll offer you a decent trade when I get home :)

Mrbob

Anyone else find that Peja picture on the main page disturbing? First naked Favre and now half naked Peja! :lol

Ramirez

Yea I posted about that pic and 50 thought I was jealous AI wasn't the pictured man,I just don't wanna see Peja halk naked -_- :p

And Konex,my friend wants in the league,so put him down for a backup behind True.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
K I'm in!!!

Go Spurs Go!! (I guess )

I can't believe someone traded Tmac for Hinrich. What's up with that???
Re Tar Ded

And Cloudy.... You can keep Ward man. :p

Bishop and I will get our game done Thursday night. I'm out of town Wednesday and Thursday and he can't play tonight so that's what we are stuck with.

Fifty

Matrix is a Rockets fan....DM picked the Rockets, because he's a T Mac fan. They agreed to give Matrix the Rockets in exchange for doing that deal.

Matrix

"I can't believe someone traded Tmac for Hinrich. What's up with that???
Re Tar Ded"

*sigh*

Fifty

This was made perfectly clear. I don't see why you guys are laughing. I think the joke's on you. Matrix valued his team more than one player, and DM went for it.

Ramirez

Well,after you trade away one of the best players in the league for Kirk,you should never be mad about losing a game,I'll tell you that much! LoL! :p

Mrbob

Fifty said:
This was made perfectly clear. I don't see why you guys are laughing. I think the joke's on you. Matrix valued his team more than one player, and DM went for it.

Not really. The joke is on the person who values the jersey on the player instead of the player on on the team. Don't be so defensive for matrix he is a big boy who can defend himself. It is still a funny trade because he came in and complained about it in the thread. :lol

Besides, he is a disastros fan. And it is a medical fact that disastros fans cannot think clearly. :D

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Hey Matrix can do whatever he wants, but Tmac for Hinrich is not exactly the smartest trade. That was my only comment.
That's like me trading Duncan for Bosh. Not gonna happen.

Top Bottom